Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

My Prayer For Those Who Have Been Admitted And Also Those Seeking For Admission. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Prayer For Those Who Have Been Admitted And Also Those Seeking For Admission. (898 Views)

Thank God Av Been Admitted!!! / 120 Cut-off Mark Is A Trap, My Advice To Those Seeking Admission / Caption This Hillarious Photo Of How Freshers Pray When Dey Are Admitted And... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Prayer For Those Who Have Been Admitted And Also Those Seeking For Admission. by logadims: 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
Good day, i know some of you have already been offered admission. I thank God for you. You shall not have any carry-over. You shall come out, with flying colours.- If you have already been offered admission, LIKE; to show your happiness.

Also,

Some are still trusting and hoping on God. God is a miracle worker. He can make impossibilities become possibilities. Some of you don't have connections but God can connect you. All you have to do is, Trust God. Don't look at what surrounds you. I know you'll be admitted. Not only will you be admitted, you will come out in flying colours in Jesus name amen. - LIKE, if you agree with me........cheesy

7 Likes

Re: My Prayer For Those Who Have Been Admitted And Also Those Seeking For Admission. by keltho(m): 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
seun kindly push this thing to where it is suposed to be....#Disyearismyyear
Re: My Prayer For Those Who Have Been Admitted And Also Those Seeking For Admission. by logadims: 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
Where are they
Re: My Prayer For Those Who Have Been Admitted And Also Those Seeking For Admission. by Dollyyo(m): 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
Thank You Bro

(1) (Reply)

What Is Pure Chemistry? / Emotional: Primary School Memories, Indomie Generation Won't Understand / Top 10 Nigerian Universities (party List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.