Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Joke Of The Day>>>> - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Of The Day>>>> (707 Views)

Joke Of The Day: Every Wedding Has Objectors. / Joke Of The Day / Joke Of The Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day>>>> by dailyquote(m): 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
there was a blind-man in the choir and i happen to be the choir mistress. we have all been praying for his healing. his only problem was the money for surgery. one faithful day, i was in the bathroom, i heard a knock on my door, i asked who it was and the voice replied "it's me Andrew". i asked him to come in. i walked to him cloth less since he was blind and i was not done with my bathing. i asked him what the problem was then he said that he brought good news. he continued " two days ago, the money for my surgery was completed and i went for the surgery; though it was rough, but to God be the glory now i can SEE very fine..sister the lord is good!". i was dumbfounded for hours........what next? pls comment

http://dailyquotearena..com.ng/2016/09/joke-of-day_20.html

(1) (Reply)

Things The New Iphone Seven Can Do,that You Don't Know / She Left Me Because Of This... I'm Soooo Heartbroken / Unbelievable!! China Hospital Puts Men Through Pain Of Childbirth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.