Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Choose Between Money and Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Choose Between Money and Heaven (838 Views)

Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers / Hell and Heaven Visitors: Do They See Peopie Of Other Religion? / God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choose Between Money and Heaven by TheSeeker(m): 8:06am On Oct 12, 2009
Assuming you were offered US$900 billion to jeopardize your ONLY chance of going to heaven, will you accept the offer and go to hell?
Re: Choose Between Money and Heaven by manmustwac(m): 10:57pm On Oct 12, 2009
Well since i don't believe in Heaven and Hell its a definate YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!  grin grin
Re: Choose Between Money and Heaven by skyone(m): 11:24pm On Oct 12, 2009
[
manmustwac:

Well since i don't believe in Heaven and Hell its a definate YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! grin grin

Theseeker

I'm sure by now you will be thinking of excusing this forum completely for the freaks. The saying is some people dont have to be physically blind before they are regarded as blind,
Re: Choose Between Money and Heaven by TheSeeker(m): 10:56am On Oct 13, 2009
^^^ Yea you're right but I'm completely loving this forum because with people like this, it's fun around here grin
Re: Choose Between Money and Heaven by jagunlabi(m): 12:26pm On Oct 13, 2009
Let us look at it this way, 900 million dolapos(euros are better) will make a hell of a lot of heavens here on earth. With 900 mill of either dolapos,or euros, or even the mighty naira in your bank account you can have your own heaven on earth without having to kiss the ass of any psychopathic,bloodthirsty jewish god for eternity.Now that is worth a whole lot,is it not?Abeg,give me the millions ojare! grin wink
Re: Choose Between Money and Heaven by MrCrackles(m): 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2009
TheSeeker:

Assuming you were offered US$900 billion to jeopardize your ONLY chance of going to heaven, will you accept the offer and go to hell?
Fuc.k the money and hell fire, i am going to heaven!
Re: Choose Between Money and Heaven by TheSeeker(m): 12:41pm On Oct 13, 2009
jagunlabi:

Let us look at it this way, 900 million dolapos(euros are better) will make a hell of a lot of heavens here on earth. With 900 mill of either dolapos,or euros, or even the mighty naira in your bank account you can have your own heaven on earth without having to kiss the ass of any psychopathic,bloodthirsty jewish god for eternity.Now that is worth a whole lot,is it not?Abeg,give me the millions ojare! grin wink
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Choose Between Money and Heaven by jagunlabi(m): 12:45pm On Oct 13, 2009
Kini?Why the eyeball display?I talk lie? grin
TheSeeker:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Choose Between Money and Heaven by TheSeeker(m): 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2009
jagunlabi:

Kini?Why the eyeball display?I talk lie? grin
Abeg ooo. You're on your own
Re: Choose Between Money and Heaven by jagunlabi(m): 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2009
You dey fear?You want to spend eternity with a god you fear?You are on your own,too.
TheSeeker:

Abeg ooo. You're on your own
Re: Choose Between Money and Heaven by banom(m): 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2009
THe Idea of Heaven and Hell is a religious manufactured colored option. none of them exist.
Re: Choose Between Money and Heaven by TheSeeker(m): 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2009
jagunlabi:

You dey fear?You want to spend eternity with a god you fear?You are on your own,too.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Choose Between Money and Heaven by Kunbee: 4:07am On Oct 14, 2009
MrCrackles:

Fuc.k the money and hell fire, i am going to heaven!

Amen ooo so am i, so help me God
Re: Choose Between Money and Heaven by sexyLeamon(f): 11:07am On Oct 14, 2009
TheSeeker:

were u sleepy when u posted dis? undecided
Re: Choose Between Money and Heaven by queenesthr(f): 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2009
I will definitely accept. What else is heaven if not money?
Re: Choose Between Money and Heaven by Kunbee: 11:07pm On Oct 14, 2009
sexyLeamon:

were u sleepy when u posted dis? undecided

LOl dont mind him jor
Re: Choose Between Money and Heaven by RiffRaff: 11:17pm On Oct 14, 2009
I wanted d money - Edward pierce (d Great Train Robbery)
Re: Choose Between Money and Heaven by manmustwac(m): 12:17am On Oct 15, 2009
TheSeeker:

$900 billion US Dollars is more than the Gross National Product for the US in the next 10 years. But then Obasanjo James Ibori Pastor Chris Pastor G.O. Adebayo etc all them have already jeopadized thier chances of going to Heaven coz of thier selfishness and greed abi?
Re: Choose Between Money and Heaven by duduspace(m): 12:42am On Oct 15, 2009
Bring the money first, I'm sure we can give the Chinese half of the amount to come up with a Central Airconditioning system for hell. We can then invest the remaining and go on an eternity long vacation. grin
Re: Choose Between Money and Heaven by bawomolo(m): 1:05am On Oct 15, 2009
duduspace:

Bring the money first, I'm sure we can give the Chinese half of the amount to come up with a Central Airconditioning system for hell. We can then invest the remaining and go on an eternity long vacation. grin

i dey gbadun this man.
Re: Choose Between Money and Heaven by mamagee6(f): 1:35am On Oct 15, 2009
I'll choose Heaven. cool
Re: Choose Between Money and Heaven by leoc1: 12:52pm On Oct 15, 2009
i rather have jesus than silver and gold.come to think of it what will u do with the wealth on earth.when the bible say that heaven is made of gold.and u do that the bible can not liar.
Re: Choose Between Money and Heaven by jaybee3(m): 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2009
God forgives and he sure loves us all so i'd simply go for the money.
cool cool
Re: Choose Between Money and Heaven by Playboy2(m): 1:31pm On Oct 15, 2009
duduspace:

Abeg remember me in your air conditioned hell.
Re: Choose Between Money and Heaven by duduspace(m): 1:48pm On Oct 15, 2009
Playboy*:

Abeg remember me in your air conditioned hell.

Verily verily I say unto you, on that day you shall sit with me in front of the aircon and getting a massage from hot babes while MJ and other notable artistes play a special concert for us.
I'm sure we will have some folks seeking assylum from heaven's boredom.  grin grin
Re: Choose Between Money and Heaven by mazaje(m): 2:01pm On Oct 15, 2009
duduspace:

Verily verily I say unto you, on that day you shall sit with me in front of the aircon and getting a massage from hot babes while MJ and other notable artistes play a special concert for us.
I'm sure we will have some folks seeking assylum from heaven's boredom.  grin grin

Hey brother how body? hope you are good. . . .
Re: Choose Between Money and Heaven by Playboy2(m): 5:01pm On Oct 15, 2009
duduspace:

And Playboy* say Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,
Re: Choose Between Money and Heaven by duduspace(m): 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2009
mazaje:

Hey brother how body? hope you are good. . . .

Hi Mazaje,
I've been more active in the sports section for awhile but I can see you guys have kept things rolling here. grin

(1) (Reply)

Religion Section Getting Dryer / Islam: 98 out of 99 women will be in hell / Dr. Mrs Joe Odumakin Speaking On "nigeria @ 50, The Youth And The Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.