Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions (61643 Views)

List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. / Notice To Applicants About The N-power Assessment Process / N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by Chocho4real(m): 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
easzypeaszy:
he is nt...i didnt gt d sms i jst logged in fr d day am supose to write n i took d test

Glad you said you logged on, on the exact date you are meant to take your test without getting a text msg.
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by vic4real22: 7:28am On Sep 23, 2016
pls o, I was suppose to write today, but I haven't gotten an sms, please what would I do?
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by sirAmeh(m): 8:57am On Sep 23, 2016
The acknowledgment sent to you guys,what is your surname or name ontop?pls I need reply!!!! Thanks!!!
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by bunmi111: 11:33am On Sep 23, 2016
my people what is suppose to be our answer for are you willing to deploy
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by 4reala(m): 12:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
Chocho4real:

Glad you said you logged on, on the exact date you are meant to take your test without getting a text msg.
so why are u in haste to discredit pple
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by 4reala(m): 12:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
vic4real22:
pls o, I was suppose to write today, but I haven't gotten an sms, please what would I do?
go and log in wit ur phone number and username, u knw maybe network wld hav suspended d sms from landing
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by Chocho4real(m): 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
4reala:
so why are u in haste to discredit pple

Read my post to digest pls, before you counter. Am not discrediting anyone, am only talking in line with Npower instructions.

He was so sure he's to take his test on a specific date, and went further to take his test, even without getting a text msg a day before.
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by 4reala(m): 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
Please pple shld help us with yesterday questions and today's. Thanks
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by balateef(m): 9:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
Did anybody that register b4 their website got crashed gt a message?
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by balateef(m): 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
4reala:
Please pple shld help us with yesterday questions and today's. Thanks
no panicking bro,the questions have seen so far were not difficult.
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by Cul4real(m): 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
Please help us with questions taken so far, I am writing test tomorrow
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by farells(m): 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
How did you do in the test? Not so well. I ______ much better but I misread the directions for writing.

Select one:

a. will have done

b. can have done

c. must have done

d. may have done

e. could have done

tonyot:
All the answers (options) provided for question 2 are wrong. "I would have..." is the correct answer

DeLioncourt:

The answer is could have bruh. This is too easy to flunk na

Honestly, I taught is "i will have". Because of the "did". I need some prove on this. Although I didn't apply for npower, just for the knowledge.
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by 4reala(m): 11:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
balateef:
no panicking bro,the questions have seen so far were not difficult.
am just keeping them for record Sir
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by vision2050: 1:24am On Sep 24, 2016
please o I can't login. keep saying invalid password. im suppose to do the test today. but can't login please I need help
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by Beboviv(f): 1:29am On Sep 24, 2016
Please how do I login I have been trying to login ND is saying invalid login nawa oh y is everything in Nigeria damn difficult
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by royalesther: 7:09am On Sep 24, 2016
I can't log in ,its telling me username invalid. I entered my phone number and surname. I tried both first name and last name which begins with O. Still saying the sane thing. Pls help , what is happening?? sad sad
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by teres: 7:57am On Sep 24, 2016
balateef:
Did anybody that register b4 their website got crashed gt a message?
i am yet to get d msg. i am supposed to take the test today and when I tried to login it said invalid.
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by kosasly(m): 8:10am On Sep 24, 2016
I tried to log in with my phone number and surname its saying "invalid login, please try again" I even used my other name which also begin with O, its still saying the same thing.
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by verygoog: 8:22am On Sep 24, 2016
please when i was doing my test, after saving it i went back to review my answers, my network immediately went off. when the network was up i couldn't access it to continue to submit. but i got the attached dashboard. does it mean they auto submit it for me?

Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by DeLioncourt: 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
farells:
How did you do in the test? Not so well. I ______ much better but I misread the directions for writing.

Select one:

a. will have done

b. can have done

c. must have done

d. may have done

e. could have done

Honestly, I taught is "i will have". Because of the "did". I need some prove on this. Although I didn't apply for npower, just for the knowledge.

The question is how did you do on the test. The test is obviously over. Now, the answer is in two parts. The reply to the original question and an addition.
The answer was...not so well. I COULD have shows that the action has happened and the responder is answering in retrospect.

2 Likes

Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by farells(m): 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
DeLioncourt:

The question is how did you do on the test. The test is obviously over. Now, the answer is in two parts. The reply to the original question and an addition.
The answer was...not so well. I COULD have shows that the action has happened and the responder is answering in retrospect.

Thanks bro
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by Dainnif(m): 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2016
Hello o, please is it true that once one could not login before 12pm of that day, that is the end?

Please help! Cos am on it since......
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by kosasly(m): 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
Dainnif:
Hello o, please is it true that once one could not login before 12pm of that day, that is the end?

Please help! Cos am on it since......

I guess so, I'm still trying to log in
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by haryorbarmie83(m): 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2016
I log in without issues after environmental this morning and I answered 17 questions and submit successfully.. I wish u guys best of luck...
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by temi1526: 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
[quote author=haryorbarmie83 post=49640128]I log in without issues after environmental this morning and I answered 17 questions and submit successfully.. I wish u guys best of luck..

congrats, did u receive any notification prior to ur test?
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 25, 2016
verygoog:
please when i was doing my test, after saving it i went back to review my answers, my network immediately went off. when the network was up i couldn't access it to continue to submit. but i got the attached dashboard. does it mean they auto submit it for me?

Your work was summitted.. Dont be scared.
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by observer2020(m): 9:52am On Sep 25, 2016
The exam is not difficult at all,but if you need help for the writing of the test. You can contact me on call or WhatsApp : 07037211667, I have a strong internet connection. Contact me for more details or any other confusion.
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by Mohadzz(m): 10:49am On Sep 25, 2016
How many months are equal to 105 days?
Select one:
蜉a. 3 1/2 months.
蜉b. 1 1/4 months.
蜉c. 3 1/4 months.
蜉d. 1 1/4 months months.
Question 2
Not yet answered
蜉Flag question
Question text
[Choose the option nearest in meaning to the capitalised word.] The doctor diagnosed the tumour as MALIGNANT
Select one:
蜉a. deadly
蜉b. painful
蜉c. trouble
蜉d. minor
蜉e. None of the options
Question 3
Not yet answered
蜉Flag question
Question text
Q: Nigeria's federalism comprises a
Select one:
蜉a. Three tier system
蜉b. Two tier system
蜉c. One tier system
蜉d. Four tier system
蜉e. Five tier system
Question 4
Not yet answered
蜉Flag question
Question text
How many months are in a century?
Select one:
蜉a. 12
蜉b. 120
蜉c. 1200
蜉d. 12000
Question 5
Not yet answered
蜉Flag question
Question text
[Choose the one that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the uppercase worD.] One species of the animal has gone into EXTINCTION while the other is still in ________
Select one:
蜉a. existence
蜉b. irrelevance
蜉c. oblivion
蜉d. exclusion
蜉e. antiquity
Question 6
Not yet answered
蜉Flag question
Question text
Q: Nigeria's National Anthem begins with
Select one:
蜉a. Arise O compatriots
蜉b. Nigeria, we hail thee
蜉c. I pledge to Nigeria my country
蜉d. What a Noble call
蜉e. Under the sun and in the rain
Question 7
Not yet answered
蜉Flag question
Question text
Find the sum; –1.54 + 5.093.
Select one:
蜉a. 3.553
蜉b. 6.63
蜉c. -3.553
蜉d. –6.63
Question 8
Not yet answered
蜉Flag question
Question text
Because the new venture was _______ Many businessmen and women went into it.
Select one:
蜉a. lucrative
蜉b. rich
蜉c. manageable
蜉d. satisfying
蜉e. None of the options
Question 9
Not yet answered
蜉Flag question
Question text
Q: The practice of one woman having several husbands is called
Select one:
蜉a. Polyandry
蜉b. Monogamy
蜉c. Polyfamy
蜉d. Polygamy
蜉e. None of the options
Question 10
Not yet answered
蜉Flag question
Question text
After all the items on the agenda had been discussed, the meeting was________
Select one:
蜉a. dismissed
蜉b. adjourned
蜉c. postponed
蜉d. dissolved
蜉e. None of the options
Question 11
Not yet answered
蜉Flag question
Question text
Are you willing to be deployed to a rural area?
Select one:
蜉a. YES
蜉b. NO
Question 12
Not yet answered
蜉Flag question
Question text
At this time, do you have any computer programming or software development skills?
Select one:
蜉a. YES
蜉b. NO
Question 13
Not yet answered
蜉Flag question
Question text
At this time, which one or a combination of these devices do you own:
Select one or more:
蜉a. Laptop
蜉b. Tablet
蜉c. Smartphone ( mobile phones with Internet capabilities)
Question 14
Not yet answered
蜉Flag question
Question text
Do you have any physical disability? 
Select one:
蜉a. Yes
蜉b. No
Question 15
Not yet answered
蜉Flag question
Question text
Gender?
Select one:
蜉a. Male
蜉b. Female
Question 16
Not yet answered
蜉Flag question
Question text
Which of these classifications and/ or post-graduate degrees apply to you?
Select one:
蜉a. 1st Class / Distinction and Masters
蜉b. 1st Class / Distinction and PGD
蜉c. 1st Class / Distinction
蜉d. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit  + Masters
蜉e. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit + PGD
蜉f. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit
蜉g.
2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit + Masters
蜉h. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit + PGD
蜉i. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit 
蜉j. 3rd Class / Pass + Masters
蜉k. 3rd Class /Pass + PGD
蜉l. 3rd Class / Pass
Question 17
Not yet answered
蜉Flag question
Question text
What is your current employment status?
Select one:
蜉a. Full-time
蜉b. Freelance
蜉c. Part-time
蜉d. Unemployed
Bottom of Form
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by Phamoxy(m): 11:17am On Sep 25, 2016
observer2020:
The exam is not difficult at all,but if you need help for the writing of the test. You can contact me on call or WhatsApp : 07037211667, I have a strong internet connection. Contact me for more details or any other confusion.
Is it on a laptop or phone?, av bin unable to login since yesterday, always saying invalid login...
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by Marcelinho(m): 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
Having problems login in today is my test day, no sms no nothing

What should I do, who is having the same issue
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by chriskemistri: 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2016
Jst got my own text message 4 d assessment schedule 2moro!!!, 1luv to u all,
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by mikovo2002(m): 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
verygoog:
my problem is that I did not anwer any question before it auto submit. I wanted to use the link to open another browser but unfortunately it close. No question answered all attempt to re enter the test. no permition

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Graduated Bottom Of My Class But Got A ₦120m-Per-Annum Job (Photos) / Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.