Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions (61629 Views)

List Of N-Power Devices And Their Full Specifications And Prices. / Notice To Applicants About The N-power Assessment Process / N-Power Assessment Details: Starts 20th September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by Topscoque(f): 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
Plz what shld be the best answer for this

Are you willing to be deployed to a rural area? Select one: 蜉a. YES 蜉b. NO

2 Likes

Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by Neroclassic(m): 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
what is the answer to "r u willing to be deployed to a rural area"?
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by Neroclassic(m): 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
Can somebody write d test using opera mini?
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by Unibenfucker(m): 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
Topscoque:
Plz what shld be the best answer for this

Are you willing to be deployed to a rural area?
Select one:
蜉a. YES
蜉b. NO

The answer should be yes.
Saying no would be like deriliction of duty if emoloyed
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by Topscoque(f): 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
Unibenfucker:
The answer should be yes. Saying no would be like deriliction of duty if emoloyed
Thnks
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by chriskemistri: 11:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
Neroclassic:
My guy, beta use laptop or desktop computer to be in a saver side o!. Dats my humble advice. 1luv 2 u all, keep it real cool
Neroclassic:
My guy, beta use laptop or desktop computer to be in a saver side o!. Dats my humble advice. 1luv 2 u all, keep it real

1 Like

Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by Unibenfucker(m): 6:37am On Sep 26, 2016
Topscoque:

Thnks
Uwc
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by 4reala(m): 7:29am On Sep 26, 2016
haryorbarmie83:
I log in without issues after environmental this morning and I answered 17 questions and submit successfully.. I wish u guys best of luck...
please in which format did u log in ur fone number? Is it +234......., or 080......... Or 80......., cos I've been trying and its not working
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by Mopricelezz(f): 3:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
Hi guys, my surname starts with I but i never received any text, so i tried logging in with my surname but it says invalid, so i tried my first name and i was able to log in. Did it just now, here are the questions:

What is the value of a^0?
Select one:
a. a
b. -1
c. 0
d. 1
Question 2
Not yet answered
Not flaggedFlag question
Question text
After all the items on the agenda had been discussed, the meeting was________
Select one:
a. dismissed
b. adjourned
c. postponed
d. dissolved
e. None of the options
Question 3
Not yet answered
Not flaggedFlag question
Question text
Q: Nigeria became a Republic in
Select one:
a. 1963
b. 1960
c. 1979
d. 1975
e. 1980
Question 4
Not yet answered
Not flaggedFlag question
Question text
A clock strikes once at 1 o’clock (am or pm), twice at 2 o’clock (am or pm), thrice at 3 o’clock (am or pm) and so on. How many times will it strike in 24 hours?
Select one:
a. 78
b. 136
c. 156
d. 196
Question 5
Not yet answered
Not flaggedFlag question
Question text
[Choose the one that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the uppercase word and that will, at the same time, correctly fill the gap in the sentence.] In many ways my parents are very CONSERVATIVE but there are times when they surprise me with their _______ ideas on family planning.
Select one:
a. liberal
b. modern
c. critical
d. orthodox
e. None of the options
Question 6
Not yet answered
Not flaggedFlag question
Question text
Q: The Nigerian flag was designed by _________
Select one:
a. Taiwo Akinwunmi
b. Flora Shaw
c. Lord Lugard
d. Lord Macpherson
e. Tunde Orimolade
Question 7
Not yet answered
Not flaggedFlag question
Question text
Dayo read 4/5th of a story book which has 500 pages. How many pages of the book is not yet read by Dayo?
Select one:
a. 60
b. 60
c. 80
d. 100
Question 8
Not yet answered
Not flaggedFlag question
Question text
26. We will play golf on Sunday if it __________.
Select one:
a. doesn't rain
b. wont' rain
c. didn't rain
d. wouldn't rain
e. None of the options
Question 9
Not yet answered
Not flaggedFlag question
Question text
Q: The dispute which took Nigeria and Cameroon to the International Court of Justice (ICJ) was the ownership of
Select one:
a. Bakassi Pennisula
b. Cameroon mountains
c. Sardauna Province
d. Southern Cameroon
e. None of the options
Question 10
Not yet answered
Not flaggedFlag question
Question text
A driver is asked to keep his safety belt __________ while driving on the freeway.
Select one:
a. fastened
b. fastening
c. fasten
d. being fastened
e. None of the options
Question 11
Not yet answered
Not flaggedFlag question
Question text
Are you willing to be deployed to a rural area?

Select one:
a. YES
b. NO
Question 12
Not yet answered
Not flaggedFlag question
Question text
At this time, do you have any computer programming or software development skills?

Select one:
a. YES
b. NO
Question 13
Not yet answered
Not flaggedFlag question
Question text
At this time, which one or a combination of these devices do you own:

Select one or more:
a. Laptop
b. Tablet
c. Smartphone ( mobile phones with Internet capabilities)
Question 14
Not yet answered
Not flaggedFlag question
Question text
Do you have any physical disability?

Select one:
a. Yes
b. No
Question 15
Not yet answered
Not flaggedFlag question
Question text
Gender?

Select one:
a. Male
b. Female
Question 16
Not yet answered
Not flaggedFlag question
Question text
Which of these classifications and/ or post-graduate degrees apply to you?

Select one:
a. 1st Class / Distinction and Masters
b. 1st Class / Distinction and PGD
c. 1st Class / Distinction
d. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit + Masters
e. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit + PGD
f. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit
g.
2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit + Masters
h. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit + PGD
i. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit
j. 3rd Class / Pass + Masters
k. 3rd Class /Pass + PGD
l. 3rd Class / Pass
Question 17
Not yet answered
Not flaggedFlag question
Question text
What is your current employment status?

Select one:
a. Full-time
b. Freelance
c. Part-time
d. Unemployed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by Mopricelezz(f): 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
4reala:
please in which format did u log in ur fone number? Is it +234......., or 080......... Or 80......., cos I've been trying and its not working

Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by monalsian(f): 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
Imagency!! Pls Am Still Trapped O.My Test Is Today,but Did Not Recieve Text Message,please Somebody Shld Asist Me With The Website So I Can Try My Luck Please.God Bless U
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by Ogunleti01: 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
cirry:
You said my mind
if he truely says ur mind what then is the past tense of can? u need not mislead people
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by 4reala(m): 11:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
monalsian:
Imagency!! Pls Am Still Trapped O.My Test Is Today,but Did Not Recieve Text Message,please Somebody Shld Asist Me With The Website So I Can Try My Luck Please.God Bless U
type n-power on google and there u'll find it

1 Like

Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by Prince202020(m): 11:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
Advice: If you are having difficulties in login in, make sure your mobile number is correct and it's the one you use in registering for the program, then use all your names one after the other as your Surname, one must surely enter unless the day for the name activation has not reached, if the name activation reaches try that particular name again.

Note: those that missed their assessment can also take it any other day.
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by Paragon001(m): 9:22am On Sep 27, 2016
Good morning pals, when is the average time to expect a text msg today for somebody who looks 4ward to having his/her assessment 2mao?
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by Paragon001(m): 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
Khalifa22:
Trying to log in buh itz not just going thru....My assesment is slated for tommorrow tho!
Salam, pls by wat TIME did u get ur message d day u were sent. My surname starts with "S" meaning i'm supposed to av my assessment 2mao but i avn't got any msg it's already past 2p.m. I need ur response ASAP...
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by murphyrichy(m): 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
Paragon001:
Salam, pls by wat TIME did u get ur message d day u were sent. My surname starts with "S" meaning i'm supposed to av my assessment 2mao but i avn't got any msg it's already past 2p.m. I need ur response ASAP...
as from 8:00pm-9:00pm.
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by Paragon001(m): 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
murphyrichy:
as from 8:00pm-9:00pm.
Thanks a lot.
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by dehumblist: 11:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
Paragon001:
Good morning pals, when is the average time to expect a text msg today for somebody who looks 4ward to having his/her assessment 2mao?
pls I am hvin a problem,help a brother in need, I logged in but CNT asses my question, hw do I go abt it. since morning til am still battling with it
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by Chocho4real(m): 12:03am On Sep 28, 2016
Somebody might need this tho

1 Like

Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by Paragon001(m): 7:05am On Sep 28, 2016
Quick response needed.... Pls, can one take d assessment even without receiving a text msg d previous day?
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by Emmysteve(m): 7:33am On Sep 28, 2016
Paragon001:
Quick response needed.... Pls, can one take d assessment even without receiving a text msg d previous day?
try and login with ur number and Surname
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by Paragon001(m): 8:11am On Sep 28, 2016
Emmysteve:
try and login with ur number and Surname
Thanks boss... I did as you advised. The fear nw is dat at d end of everytin, I CLICKED "FINISH ATTEMPT" it loaded 4 sometime and stopped. The page didn't change and show any sign of successful submission but i noticed THE TIME STOPPED COUNTING. Please, what do u think
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by scampy(m): 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
For you to be sure, you must see something like the below pix

Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by Emmysteve(m): 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
Paragon001:
Thanks boss... I did as you advised. The fear nw is dat at d end of everytin, I CLICKED "FINISH ATTEMPT" it loaded 4 sometime and stopped. The page didn't change and show any sign of successful submission but i noticed THE TIME STOPPED COUNTING. Please, what do u think
I don't know how they program the system but if it happens that once your time is up, it would submit automatically then I can say you are safe. That's how online test ought be since there is given time. I don't think you need to worry much.
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by tipcea: 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
please if you applied for npower Agro...and you are suppose to take your test today, go and login and take your test...i just took mine without any text notification...
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by tipcea: 10:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
Npower Agro

1 Like

Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by bintudon(f): 7:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
Pls is there any solution?I just opened my assessment and was trying to attend the second question my phone went off, trying to assess it but no avail , pls what will I do?
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by pagorino(m): 10:24am On Jun 21, 2017
pls was d exam timed? I mean time duration to answer d questions being asked. pls I wanna know
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by beckissluv(f): 7:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
I did the test just once today and submitted it....
they said the maximum attempt is twice...should i do it twice? because i feel am okay wit my first attempt
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by emeuzo(m): 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
beckissluv:
I did the test just once today and submitted it....
they said the maximum attempt is twice...should i do it twice? because i feel am okay wit my first attempt

you can try again I heard it's maximum mark they go for, not average. please can u brief us on d format for this year questions. thanks...
Re: See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions by abdulDeAnalyst(m): 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
Please I can't remember the email I used to register for npower. If there is any way i can get the email, or log unto npwer site with my application ID, Please share with me, so that I can write the test.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Graduated Bottom Of My Class But Got A ₦120m-Per-Annum Job (Photos) / Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This / Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.