Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,317 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

A Reply To Emilokoiyawon 99% Admitted Igbo Student In UNN - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Reply To Emilokoiyawon 99% Admitted Igbo Student In UNN (5465 Views)

Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU / Facts About Nigeria: You'll Be Shocked To Find Out You Don't Know 99% Of This / Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Reply To Emilokoiyawon 99% Admitted Igbo Student In UNN by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
don't preach to me.. preach to your brothers.

Whenever things favour them,it's merit and its because they are better than others as it is shown here on the same thread which you ignore.

One Ediot even said, my brothers are dumb that's why they couldn't make merit list,you didn't go around preaching to him, but quoting me up and down.

Well your people are not anywhere close to my people.. they are just inconsequential 5% that loves to make a lot of noise.
Another minority in scheme of things.

Now, gtfo my mentions.

Now i see.... its ok bro.
Its ok.

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Emilokoiyawon 99% Admitted Igbo Student In UNN by Mcowubaba: 12:04am On Sep 22, 2016
AnonyNymous:

What a nice way to introduce yourself.

Buhari is expected to appoint whoever he deems the most qualified. Which is his personal decision, in his position as president. Before recently, most US presidents had cabinets of mostly white men, people they knew, despite the united states being even more diverse than Nigeria.

Likewise, the President's choice of advisers, ministers, etc are based on their capabilities, experience, personal preference i.e his ability to work with them, etc. President Buhari's cabinet is not made up of only Northerners, there are enough southerners there too, but I can only attribute the prescence of more Northerners to the fact that they are people he has known over the years, and interacted with. People he has previously spent time with, and he feels work would go smoothly with them.

Haha, there is politics in the locker room as well. I stopped watching football actively about two years ago, but I can still strongly remember the dressing room fiasco that occured when Villas-Boas was the coach of Chelsea. Choosing players in a team also involves the coach's ability to work with them . . . or are you a stranger to the fact that Mourinho sells players that he feels he can't work with? Or Balotelli leaving City because of his behavior?

Yes sir. Mr. educated.

With that, are you trying to say there isn't some Ogunbadejo in the streets of Mushin that can play ball better than Okocha? But what will you say to that? "He hasn't been discovered". If you don't expect a coach to go to the ends of the earth to find Yoruba players not because of talent, but because he's looking to balance the tribes out, then I don't expect you to ask the same of a President who was under immense pressure to clean up the mess he met when he was elected.

You just buttressed my points with this last one. . . President Buhari didn't choose Pat Utomi as finance minister, because he didn't believe in him, and/or had a better idea (not sure if his idea was better, but that's not the point)

Which is wonderful! I don't recognise them as Igbos first, they are Nigerians. If only the e-warriors could also recognise the ministers and aides as Nigerians first,they would not be crying that they're oppressed. I strongly disagree with the op of the thread that led to this counter thread, but the point I'm making is that NOBODY IS OUT TO GET THE IGBOS. People are accommodating, and when you even see an Igbo man abroad, the first thing you feel is joy in your heart for meeting a fellow Nigerian in a foreign land.

c'mon don't add this nonsense fallacy. . . so because you have Banky W and Olamide, we should clap for you? Or do you think I'm a Northerner, which is the reason why I'm in support of the ministerial list? Did I mention anywhere that I'm a Northerner? Please behave yourself o. You people should learn to stop screaming marginalization and oppression for every little thing. There's no monster out to oppress you people, all everyone wants is a successful Nigeria.
Still comparing a Democratically elected president of a country with a Football team and coach undecided
A president can't behave like a Coach, presidency is a different ball game, you HAVE NO OPTION than to accommodate all your citizens, it is a MUST.. Because it is their collective wealth and effort that made you the President, whether the Voted for you or not. A president owes his Citizens a great deal of responsibilities, that's not the same with a Coach.

And that is not the same thing for football, I can become a coach of Chelsea today, nd I decide to do away with Mikel, Hazard, Diego Costa and some of my management team, I can't become a President of Nigeria and decide to segregate Yoruba people undecided or do away with them.
Buhari started the marginalization and hate, we are just tagging along.
The old man, went far away in a western country and called Igbo people- 5%, and openly said he can't TREAT everybody in the country EQUALY, do you need links and YouTube videos
Buhari is out to frustrate Igbo people, only a Zombie will think otherwise.
Unarmed IPOB protesters have been shot dead, Nnamdi Kanu still in prison despite Court orders.
Useless Economy polices from him and ineffectual Kemi Adeosun, that has grounded Igbo businesses.
All the Service Chiefs no single Igbo man.
All the Special advisors and personal assistant no single Igbo man. (who will advise him on matters that will promote Igbo interests Or don't you knw that this Country works on 'who know who' and connections)

The only reason that senile old fellow appointed Igbos as Ministers was because of the Constitution, National Assembly, High tensions and criticisms on Federal character nd marginalization, I can put 2 million naira on a bet, that if Buhari had his way, he wouldn't even appoint a single Igbo man.
Buhari hates Igbos, we simply hate him too grin
Do me I do you.
Oba of Lagos said Igbos should go to Lagoon
Dr Ariyo in USA made nasty comments and was hailed by many Yorubas same with the Obas speech.

I asked the Yoruba born player that should be in the national team and who the person should replace, you shrewdly avoided the question cheesy and spare me the bullocks of one Femi in Mushin, being better than Messi and Ronaldo, we haff taya to hear that line.

I didnt say u should clap for me because I may have Olamide nd Banky's songs on my phone, all I was trying to highlight is that, I believe in talents and merits over tribe and ethnicity.

Some yoruba people prefer Psquare to dbanj
Some Igbo people prefer Lil Kesh to Tekno
And it goes on.

I have no problems with any tribe, I'm well traveled and exposed. I only have issues with people's character not their tribe.
And did I mention, I have Yoruba relatives by marriage and associations...
Igbos love traveling more than any tribe in Nigeria, that I'm 100% sure of, Infact we practice one Nigeria more than everyone, you will go to Sokoto and see many Igbo men doing business there, go to Kwara state, you will see many going to school there,go to Akure you will see an Igbo man that has a duplex there.

You can't say the same thing for other tribes.
Yorubas either travel to Lagos or other South West States, and foreign Countries same with their education.

Hardly will you see a Yoruba man build a house in Anambra or Imo State, but that's a common site (for Igbos to build house) in Lagos, Ondo, Ogun.

Now some E bigotry warriors, now act as if these achievements were given to Igbos free. As if the didn't buy land, pay heavy tax, pay labour and build or start business, the will say Yorubas are accommodating. No problems with that.
So Igbos are hostile, never heard a Yoruba man was refused to buy a land in the East or refused to start business in the East.
People no go register for UNN or pass their requirements, Una want make UNN go find them give admission.
Unilag dey do like that or UI or OAU...
ABEGIII......
I'm done on this Topic.
Shalom

1 Like

Re: A Reply To Emilokoiyawon 99% Admitted Igbo Student In UNN by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
Nzeokafor:

Bro this urs post don enter politics ooooo...
Pls o....
I no fit read ur post finish.
I know people 4rm south west hardly seek admission in unizik and Unn, they are so many yorubas in futo imo state.
Even in d enugu and anambra, u hardly see yorubas living there...
U know wat I'm saying, lets not fight over this, u are my brother and i love u ok?

You are getting it wrong.
Plenty of them aee in the east but they don't make it to the merit list.
Who said there ain't much yoruba in Enugu and Anambra?
Have you gone to onitsha?
Re: A Reply To Emilokoiyawon 99% Admitted Igbo Student In UNN by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

You are getting it wrong.
Plenty of them aee in the east but they don't make it to the merit list.
Who said there ain't much yoruba in Enugu and Anambra?
Have you gone to onitsha?

U are talking to an onitsha business man, Nnamdi Azikiwe University awka graduate, my babe reps Enugu...
Re: A Reply To Emilokoiyawon 99% Admitted Igbo Student In UNN by Doyin400l(m): 1:51am On Sep 28, 2016
@Op forget that trash you saying,the truth is Average Ndi-Igbo person is full of hatred, tribalism, so hate you if u'r a Yoruba but a Muslim. There version of Christianity is Fanatical. Trust me, I graduated from University of Nigeria Nsukka a.k.a UNN and spent 4 yrs of my life in Nsukka .I can name 5 LGA for you in Nsukka alone to further confirm my claim I.e Obukpa, Opi,Ede- oballa, Ehi alumina, Obiagwu ani.

Truth is I don't I can advice any of my siblings to go school in the Eastern part. My class mate show me weeeen! As I saw the definition of hatred over there.

ThankGod am outta that region safely.

MyTrue Experience.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“wahala For Student Wey No Get Business O” – Nigerian Student Proudly Shows Off / ASUU President Caught On Camera In The Church (photos) / Uniuyo Post-ume Result Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.