Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,744 members, 7,955,840 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:44 PM

The Protégés Of Beelzebub , The "Lord Of The Flies" - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Protégés Of Beelzebub , The "Lord Of The Flies" (511 Views)

How Time Flies When You Are Having Fun / Why The Bat Flies At Night By Ebiseni Damilare Mc Darella. / The Lord's Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Protégés Of Beelzebub , The "Lord Of The Flies" by Orikinla(m): 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
The protégés of Beelzebub , the "Lord of the Flies" come in legions of multitudes. They are called "strange children" as identified in Psalm 144.

Ignorance of the truth and disobedience to the voice of wisdom have destroyed many lives.
~ From Diary of The Memory Keeper
https://www.amazon.com/Orikinla-Osinachi/e/B00JG76NOK

(1) (Reply)

The Love I Never Had / My Two Favorite Pictures Of 2016 / Prayerlorgy 33: I Dey Find Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.