Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) (45601 Views)

Peter Okoye Steps Out From His Range Rover In Style / Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car / Odunlade Adekola Flaunts His Range Rover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by vickybantin(m): 10:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
Why am I not seeing pictures anywer today?
Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by IhateYorubafool: 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
Twistaray:

Good for you.

I voted for Buhari but now hunger is killing my tribe.

Who am i ?? Yoruba guys grin

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by Twistaray(m): 11:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

I voted for Buhari but now hunger is killing my tribe.

Who am i ?? Yoruba guys grin

May the lord provide for you family. grin

See? I even wish you well
Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by VictorRomanov: 11:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
IhateYorubafool:
Rich Hardworking Young Igbo Boy

You're 35 years old and still live with your parents and all you can do with your life is to hate on a 24 year old Igbo boy who became a millionaire at the age of 19

I see the reason why people stay poor till they die

Federal ministry of health warns that haters are liable to die young and frustrated

What has brought this comment? This is sheer negativity. Why no focus on the boy and forget about any perceived ''hatred''
Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by rabex123(m): 11:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
Mrsprof:
He's showing off his Arsenal Jersey too. Abi na only cars una see?
Girls sha..get these things right for once now..that's a real Madrid jersey...see the (lfp)sign ...
On a lighter note sha try.
Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by tomdon(m): 11:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
jmichlins:
please is there anything giving this guy this kind of money aside those crap lyric lines and wonderful beats. Just like his song beats

hater!!!
he is one of the most talented lyricists in this country
Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by Twistaray(m): 11:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
VictorRomanov:

What has brought this comment? This is sheer negativity. Why no focus on the boy and forget about any perceived ''hatred''
$
grin

Why are you people not observant at all?
Can't you see the thing i.d? Lools

Hahahahahaha
He's one of these demented, brain washed ipod abeg wink
Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
[quote author=yinkslinks post=49535132]This boy used to sing like mumu then at karu site abuja. This life sef grin grin grin grin i follow laff am ooooo :

Lolz, ur eyes don open,
Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 11:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
tomdon:

hater!!!
he is one of the most talented lyricists in this country

Olodo... do you know the meaning of lyricist? Iti like you

1 Like

Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by fernandoc(m): 11:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
jmichlins:
please is there anything giving this guy this kind of money aside those crap lyric lines and wonderful beats. Just like his song beats
You call his lyrics crap? Oga pls shut up and chop s####it!
Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by STILESGANG: 11:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

He charges 2 million per show and he just did his European and American tour in 50 countries.

2 million multiplied by 50 countries is 100 million naira.

Continue living in your parents house and fighting with your little siblings

You won't see his hustle because you ain't destined to be rich
50 countries lol,You must be a deluded morron!!b

1 Like

Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by harbeedaymee(f): 12:00am On Sep 21, 2016
folake give me love oh...you say you like cassava i get big cassava... grin grin grin
Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by yommysure(m): 12:11am On Sep 21, 2016
harbeedaymee:
folake give me love oh...you say you like cassava i get big cassava... grin grin grin

Hmmm,That's the line you like abi....

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by misscall247: 12:14am On Sep 21, 2016
jmichlins:
Kai bros stop hatin

#dis guy 1st hit an bomb na
Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by oxon(m): 12:53am On Sep 21, 2016
this cars are gotten on lease like for the Mercedes he probably might pay up to 6000 dollars upfront and pay the rest over a span of 36 months if he cant meet up they reposes it and the lie most of my friends go tell you na, we don't sell am ...the beautiful thing about fame and a little money is you would be surprised how you could always macgyver your way and beat the system every time happy for the guy though.
Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by Robbin7(m): 1:08am On Sep 21, 2016
Mrsprof:
Look am well, na real Madrid jersey....
Soft boi sha
Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by SharkTank(m): 1:41am On Sep 21, 2016
Twistaray:

grin

Childish men of the west
Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by aycapri(m): 3:01am On Sep 21, 2016
That's my man, I like the guy. Keep it up, the sky is not your limit.
Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by Mann11: 4:06am On Sep 21, 2016
jmichlins:
. Loolest, can't you see your question already has the answer in it?

1 Like

Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by Mann11: 4:28am On Sep 21, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

I have a life
I have a company and i have about 30 employees
I know everything about sports and Music, in fact everything in this world, yet i run a multimillion company.

What do you have ??
Where do you work ??
What life do you have ??

Lamentation from a broke loser
. *taps him* -( bro Igbo fool, wake up, food don ready.) Tribdiot, you are only dreaming.
Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by ikp120(m): 5:31am On Sep 21, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

I'm a kid at heart and I'm also a kid with a small brain

If people with small brain do have 30 employees, billions of naira in their bank accounts, i pray i continue to be a kid till i die

Ugly broke female dog
Have you eaten today ??
I heard things are hard in Nigeria, i pray it gets worse

Bros we know you are lying, but continue.

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35am On Sep 21, 2016
Tales by moonlight...posing beside a car now means it belongs to you, as told on nairaland. Una no go let peeps rest.
Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by jfrenzy: 6:05am On Sep 21, 2016
I Like His Swag
Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 21, 2016
Mrsprof:

Arsenal's jersey or Real-madrid's?
Eye is worrying you?
Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by bobo65(m): 6:29am On Sep 21, 2016
FrankLampard:
Another gmail boy.

Obviously

I'm 100% sure he didn't make his money thru music
Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by Bakynes24: 6:49am On Sep 21, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

If you don't know anything, just shut the fucck up
You said you don't know where and how he gets all the money from
Someone with a working brain ought to know that Nigerian Musicians charges not less than 1 million per show
Even if you don't know the source of his money, why don't you shut the fucck up and continue eating your Amala and Ewedu

For heaven sake, he has many Endorsement deal
Mtn Paid him 60 million naira to be their ambassador.
His songs on iTunes and YouTube gives him not less than $3 million every year.

How old are you for fucck sake ?? Asking how do Musicians get all their money

Sales who doesn't have an endorsement deal recently bought a house and cars worth millions of Naira
This guy is really deluded with all these monies he is just putting out for your information You tube pays $152,000 for 20million YouTube views and am sure these guys doesn't get up to 20million you tube views per video so why the hype. 20million per show in 50countries? You really deluded. All his cars no even reach the price of one 2016 G-wagon valued at 30million naira stop hyping all these Nigerian Artiste.
Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 21, 2016
Mrsprof:
That's not even Arsenal. That's R. Madrid
Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by STILESGANG: 8:01am On Sep 21, 2016
Bakynes24:

This guy is really deluded with all these monies he is just putting out for your information You tube pays $152,000 for 20million YouTube views and am sure these guys doesn't get up to 20million you tube views per video so why the hype. 20million per show in 50countries? You really deluded. All his cars no even reach the price of one 2016 G-wagon valued at 30million naira stop hyping all these Nigerian Artiste.
You even have time for that mumu.The guy is just throwing figures around like say na mumus dey the forum. Even olamide don't charge 2million naira per show.A 2010 range and a mercedes c class and the guy is already ejaculating,am sure those cars are even tokunbo.Foolish Nigerians always believing everything they see on tv.

To people like him fame equals making sick money.Isn't it ironic that our music artistes with their "too much money in my bank account" mantra.None of them can afford even the lowest priced lambo or ferrari talk more of having a bugatti.

Kids like him believe that davido is the richest thing in Nigeria after dangote grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by WINNERMENTALITY: 8:06am On Sep 21, 2016
Anabel:

you know I love the part where you were analysing how he gets the money. But when I read the last sentence, I realised you are a waste of sperm. Do you insult everyone? They didn't teach you in your family or you are just too wasted to have manners? If someone doesn't know anything and ask, you can simply reply with brain or ignore my comment and move on. I don't see any reason why you should be this stupid and be a disgrace to your entire generation.
am sure the guy did not see this coming
Re: Tekno Flaunts His Range Rover And Mercedes (Photos) by anigbajumo(m): 8:22am On Sep 21, 2016
Bakynes24:

Guy,2106 G-wagon pass 30mill with the present exchange rate.....

50 countries?? Some guys can be fooling themselves sha.I only respect davido.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) / Maheeda Tells Ladies To Stop Bleaching / Thin Tall Tony Congratulated Efe And Was Blasted By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.