Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know (22882 Views)

Is It Possible To Be Depressed And Not Know It / 10 List Of STD's And Symptoms We May Or May Not Know / 10 Amazing Facts Abouts The Human Body You Did Not Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by oladipo322(m): 6:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
laughter is the best medicine but when u laugh to much then u must b insane.
Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by missuniverse(f): 6:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
That moment when you declare laughing your Hobby...
CHAI

psychiatric would be your home

Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by KELVINXY: 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
burn calories
wia I dey try save some

if ah hear sey pesin crack joke come my side again eeh angry
Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by babino22: 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
hayoholla:
Pls NL mods, you need to tighten your reins on the escalating fraudulent activities on NL. Imagine this stupid and lowlife guy posting this useless message upandan. This is the uptenth time I have seen this useless message this week on NL. Mods really needs to do something about this.

Which message na
Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by lawrenc5m: 7:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
Nobody laugh pass christain(AKWA) my friend....ask oko people
Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by elotajohn1(m): 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
wetin concern me?

Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
southernbelle:

Hahahahahaha Let me now go and drink water. Will get back to you with the results ok?

lmao sure smiley
Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by faruz: 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2016
uzuede4:
yes na by force
come open my teeth naaa. undecided
Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by achieverme(m): 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
Motun03:
hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahahahhahaha ;Dhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahahahhahaha

Jeez. U are cool. In fact Motunrayo, saying u're cool is an understatement. kiss Now, Dont blame me if I send u PM. You caused it!
Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by professore(m): 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
Research shows that couples that laugh together stay together longer than couples who don't
Nice research,I think I agree especially if the laughter is genuine.
Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by southernbelle(f): 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
evegran:

lmao sure smiley

I'm still hungry cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by Sayelabola(m): 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
omoikea:
hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I can't stop laughing....

If you don't know why am laughing and you are laughing you need medicine

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yekpa, see this one teeth. grin

Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by nukky77(f): 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
these laughter issue reminds me how my colleague and a friend too normaly phone me and we will chat and laugh for hours. now i know the benefit of it.
Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by ItzHoludex(m): 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
kikikikiki. lollz
Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by professore(m): 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
Research shows that couples that laugh together stay together longer than couples who don't

I agree,especially if the laughter is genuine
Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by ayaadeoba15: 8:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
Pls o I have been laughing since can I stop now cos am about goin to bed?
Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by san316(m): 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
Laughter is the best medicine but if you are laughing for no reason, you need medicine.
Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2016
most Nigerians do not have conscience, with the hardship they still sold their vote to apc for mare 2000....that is to show that many ll quickly forget about the hardship Baba brought to naija, when they re shown few naira notes.
Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by babatee126(m): 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
can someone teach me how to laff?

1 Like

Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by jose486(m): 1:21am On Sep 29, 2016
cegxie:
I am laffing already grin grin grin

Noooooooo!!! Na smiley teeth wey I dey see abeg snap ur teeth put for here jare!
Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 29, 2016
southernbelle:

I'm still hungry cheesy

Lolz sorry
Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 29, 2016
and now to laff dey hungry me but i cant, sumbarry help sad
Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by mecussey(m): 7:50am On Sep 29, 2016
No wonder mad men no dey die...always laughing
Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by uvalued(m): 7:52am On Sep 29, 2016
dadee007:
The largest online base for laughter in Africa, laffhub.com, which is Africa's largest comedy hub with a variety of comedy videos and content brings to you "Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know"

Laughing can make you lose calories.10 to 15 minutes of laughing a day can burn up to 40 calories and more laughter, more calorie loss. So, this is good news for anyone who is too lazy to work out.

You probably have heard this before because it's true. Laughter is the best medicine. According to research, Laughter can aid memory, improve the function of blood vessels and increase blood flow, improve immunity, help regulate blood sugar levels, and also improve sleep.

Someone else's laughter can spur you to laugh. When you see someone having a hilarious fit, your brain is wired to respond by laughing too.

Laughing can make relationships last. When you encounter relationship troubles, just find the funny side of it and laugh about it. Research shows that couples that laugh together stay together longer than couples who don't

Having a good sense of humour is genetic and can be inherited from someone's parents.

http://laffhub.com/blog/top-facts-about-laughter-you-did-not-know
[img]http://laffhub.com:8080/i/posts/top-facts-about-laughter-you-did-not-know.jpg[/img]

that is why i read comments than comment... it gives me some lafs esp when naija on the economy...
Re: Top Facts About Laughter You Did Not Know by sweetilicious(f): 11:08am On Sep 29, 2016
I laugh every day. I don't let sadness to overshadow my bubbly person. Laugh away your sorrow and everything will be Alright.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Obaseki Goes Into Self-isolation, Sends In Samples For Testing / Laboratory Equipment Also Available / Jonathan - No Nigerian To Die Of HIV Henceforth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.