Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Angelina Jolie To Divorce Brad Pitt - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Angelina Jolie To Divorce Brad Pitt (1729 Views)

Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos / My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce / 8 Signs A Marriage Won’t Last, According To Divorce Lawyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Angelina Jolie To Divorce Brad Pitt by TV01(m): 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
freecocoa:
Why did you quote me to type what you wanted to? Couldn't you have spoken to your brethren Without involving me? angry
I didn't involve you, you involved yourself. I even made it clear I was speaking to Christians generally, and not anyone in particular. Your post just gave me opportunity. In no way personal. But anyway, ma'binu, no vex grin.

TV
Re: Angelina Jolie To Divorce Brad Pitt by freecocoa(f): 6:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
TV01:
I didn't involve you, you involved yourself. I even made it clear I was speaking to Christians generally, and not anyone in particular. Your post just gave me opportunity. In no way personal. But anyway, ma'binu, no vex grin.

TV
You involved me by quoting me, you know what you are doing, kwantinue. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Keep Your Child With This Creature?? / My Cousin's Fiancee Is Mentally Challenged, Please Advise Him / My Father Is A Very Stingy Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.