Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

I Need A Cure For Stammering: Pls Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need A Cure For Stammering: Pls Help (2596 Views)

Please Any Remedy For Stammering / HERBS For Permanent Cure For STAMMERING/STUTTERING / Stammering Is Killing Me - I Can't Even Talk To A Woman - Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Cure For Stammering: Pls Help by ossy01: 10:26am On Oct 12, 2009
i am 21yrs and i stammer too much.wish is so embarrassing, please is there a cure,
Re: I Need A Cure For Stammering: Pls Help by candylips(m): 11:11am On Oct 12, 2009
oooo kkkkkkkk ok
Re: I Need A Cure For Stammering: Pls Help by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 12, 2009
candylips:

oooo kkkkkkkk ok
Na wa for you o! you no even pity the guy,

@ ossy01 I think i can get you some help on that. I know someone who teaches stammerers how to speak freely.
Re: I Need A Cure For Stammering: Pls Help by Godmother(f): 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2009
chipmunkey:

Na wa for you o! you no even pity the guy,

@ ossy01 I think i can get you some help on that. I know someone who teaches stammerers how to speak freely.

I'm hearing this for the first time, but i seems to be a good idea.
Re: I Need A Cure For Stammering: Pls Help by ossy01: 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2009
Teach stammerers how to speak freely, how and where.
Re: I Need A Cure For Stammering: Pls Help by dominique(f): 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2009
@chipmunkeyy
for real?

@ossy
you can try speech therapy though i dont know if we have any real speech therapist here in nigeria embarassed
Re: I Need A Cure For Stammering: Pls Help by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 12, 2009
Yeah, its for real. It surprised me too when an old shool mate i met in Ibadan told me he teaches stammerers how to spaek. I will look up the name they call them but theyare not common the world over and definately very fw of them here in Nigeria, I know he lives in U.I But i don't know if he can work out some things fr you online. I will have to go hrough my old sims cards to get his number for you.
Re: I Need A Cure For Stammering: Pls Help by candylips(m): 10:12am On Oct 13, 2009
chip how u take know someone like that are u a stammer too
Re: I Need A Cure For Stammering: Pls Help by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 13, 2009
YYYYYYe ye yes s s s s!

jUST KIDDIN.
Re: I Need A Cure For Stammering: Pls Help by ossy01: 10:28am On Oct 13, 2009
chip, please go thru your old sim.
Re: I Need A Cure For Stammering: Pls Help by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 13, 2009
@ ossy01 i figured i can do brisk business with this, why not go find other guys who stammer then we will arrange a class for you guys.
But seriously, i will have to ask for his permission before posting his number here on NL.
or better still send me a mail so i can give you his number privately.
Whatever works for you, addy is on my profile.
Re: I Need A Cure For Stammering: Pls Help by ossy01: 10:04am On Oct 14, 2009
my e-mail is, ossy01@ymail.com

Thanks bro
Re: I Need A Cure For Stammering: Pls Help by whiteroses(f): 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2009
go to an hypnotist i watch it and read it all the time how people were hypnotised out of stammering, but i thought people outgrow stammeration or how do you term it lol
Re: I Need A Cure For Stammering: Pls Help by candylips(m): 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2009
^^^ it is not that easy o
Re: I Need A Cure For Stammering: Pls Help by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2009
Make him come make i hypnotise am na.
Re: I Need A Cure For Stammering: Pls Help by Healthyman(m): 2:48pm On Oct 15, 2009
hey Ossy01,

There is no instant cure for stammering - you're well likely to encounter a number of people who would offer a miracle cure for stammering, but quite frankly, the "cure" there usually consists of methods that require ongoing practice. And by definition, that is not a "cure", but,  it definitely helps you manage your stuttering, even to a point where it is hardly noticeable at all.
There are many famous people who stammer but have achieved success and significance - Tiger woods,Winston Churchill, Bill Walton, Marilyn Monroe, Bob Love, King George VI are just some of the big time persons who had to deal with stammering. You as an individual should not let stammering affect you, or determine the vocation and life that you will live. There are many individuals who have made a difference with their lives and have impacted society in a great way, even though they found it hard to stop their stuttering, but i must assure you, you can handle and manage it. however it require discipline and dedication on your part for the "cure".
For more Tips on how to help you achieve thesame result the aforementioned people used to solve their stammering, contact me on healthyman4ever@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Cure For Stammering: Pls Help by Syphax(m): 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
TO THE WONDERFUL HUMAN THAT LAUGHED AT ME LAST NIGHT.

Ma'am,

Last night, as you stood by the door waiting for the waiter to attend to you, you saw a young man struggling to express himself, stammering his way through words and sentences. For reasons best known to you, you found this comical and continued to laugh as I walked by.

If you had looked closely, you would have seen a young man struggling with a natural gift most people take for granted. A man whose confidence you just dashed.

If you ever know what it's like to be classified as being socially handicapped, you will hate your actions.

May God help you to be considerate.
U. I. U

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Menstrual Pains Fast, With This 5 Simple Steps.. / Calculating Ovulation / Cosmetic Dentistry In Nigeria – What Treatments Are Available (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.