Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,180 members, 7,829,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

My "Alcohol" Experience - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My "Alcohol" Experience (804 Views)

10,000 Light Years Away From Earth, There Is A Huge Cloud Of Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My "Alcohol" Experience by Khd95(m): 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2016
I will to be as detailful as i could,this is real.

Mind you,i dont smoke or drink,for some personal and religious reasons

I was bored to dearth some day like that,and i decided to visit a friend,who runs a baber shop.
All of a sudden my friend walked in with a bottle of ANDRE,big cocalar and a bottle of emzolyn( seriouslly,emzolyncrysad),

i was surprised,cos i had thought it was codein,cos i know alot of folks who mixed codein with soft drinks or nutri-milk,but i had to comport my self,nd supress the supprise look i wore(who wan carry lastcheesycheesy)
Re: My "Alcohol" Experience by Khd95(m): 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
Naso i take grab the andre bottle,observe the alcoholic content(9.7%) or so?mbanu i cant take this onegrin

i told my self,make i just settle for dis alcohol..naso my guy pour the emzolyn inside the coca-cola bottle,..this dey madt oo.i screamed isinde.

Naso i take remove one small transparent plastic cup and poured some coke inside the cup...i kept pouring and pouring,while i conciously avoid the ANDREsad
Re: My "Alcohol" Experience by Khd95(m): 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
I have never been drunk before,the highest i ve had was when i unknowing drank'fresh' pami,not knowing it was mixed with tram(kaai this guys brutal)..that night i was as heavy as timbagrin

so heavy that i couldnt even open my half-closed eyes
back to topic***

so i kept pouring more 'coke'into my delicate transparent cup,i can bet i had upto 10 cup.
All this while i was seated opering my phone,i didnt even feel an iota of tipsyness,i until i stood up and tried to move,then i felt lighter like 2A notebooksad..i staggered a bit and sat back..nna wetin nau?
Re: My "Alcohol" Experience by Khd95(m): 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
All of sudden,a deadly wave of head ache ran through my head,as if thousands of chipmonks were pounding yam in my head...biko wazzaldis nau na only coke i take nau.

I was certain nothing but emzolyn was added to the coke,i never knew that concotion could put me on the edge.

I gingery trace my way back home,swaying frm one side to the,tho it was obvious,because i made sure i controlled my steps.

All thru,i was wondering if mixture of coke and emzolyn could be responsilr for all these,i was certain.
Re: My "Alcohol" Experience by tsamson(m): 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
Make i park for here
Re: My "Alcohol" Experience by Khd95(m): 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
All this while,my legs were wobbly,and i felt weak all over.

The reason i decided to share my experience with "alcohol" (note the alcohol in quotation,because i wasnt sure if that micture could intoxicate) here is for those who had knowlege of what iam talking about to trow more light into it,so that other could be educatedsad

lalasticlala,ishilove...pls move this to fp,..i beg of you
Re: My "Alcohol" Experience by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
Welcome to the world of high.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Change Course In The University!! / JAMB Introduces New Method For 2017/2018 Admission / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.