Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Questioning The Unquestionable Quran***roadmap To Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questioning The Unquestionable Quran***roadmap To Heaven (542 Views)

Questioning The Implausibilities 4 (myth Or Truth) / Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questioning The Unquestionable Quran***roadmap To Heaven by niyidrums(m): 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hi everyone,

Straight to my talk for today; like my late dad will always say, never let anyone shut you off asking questions...As questions are meant to be asked, so are answers meant to be provided. And I strongly believe, it's a fool that will say "though I don't know, I will rather not bother to ask".

This thread is solely for reasonable and justifiable answers/comments, this space is not an opportunity to insult or portray aggressiveness in whatever way that may seem possible.

A summary before I commence my questions.

This thread is not to be associated with the vibe to attack anyone, it's primary objective is to throw lights into some questions that seem hidden or rather not answered and let's do the reasonable thing the Lord said in -

Isaiah 1:18 "Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool".

Mohammed was born 600 years after the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, that's like 1400 years ago into a pagan family in mecca. Unfortunately, his father died before he was born. He travelled frequently with his uncle to Syria (which was then a Christian community), he was familiar with the Bible, Jewish teachings etc... To cut the whole story short 'cos we are all familiar with the story, let's ask ourselves some questions that need truthful and sincere answers...

Before I commence my questions, disregarding Surah 5:101-102 as started below, I tend to ask myself how will I know if I don't ask questions? So I guess we've all settled to me asking my questions.

Surah 5:101-102 - "O ye who believe! Ask not questions about things which if made plain to you, may cause you trouble. Some people before you did ask such questions, and on that account lost their faith."

Surah 10:94 says "So if you are in doubt, [O Muhammad], about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters.

We all believe God is all knowing God and he knows the end right before the beginning even starts... My muslim folks tells me the bible was corrupted and that was why God had to reveal new things to Mohammed, so I ask myself:

Question (1.) If bible was corrupt as at when Mohammed was born, why will God refer him to the people that were reading the scripture before he was even conceived? - Note: Some of my muslim dudes will say the verse says "IF"; and since he doesn't have doubts, he ain't got reasons to ask anyone... Well, but he was told he can refer to IF he has? So why should that even happen? Some of my other folks will say "that verse was not referring to the bible but other scripture"...
But I am like, the scripture in the statement is singular, which refers to a single item; which scripture therefore could the quran be referring to if not bible?

Come to think of it, how can we say the bible is corrupt when it was written by different authors, in different locations as given by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit and everything points to each other? I think if the bible was altered, the first part that should be altered should be Revelation 22:19 (And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll).

Note: In my understanding, so this means God expects everyone (+Muslims and traditionalist etc) to study and believe the "before books" which is the Bible (Both Old and New Testaments)...FYI: The bible is a collection of scriptures written at different times by different authors in different locations as given by the inspirational of the Holy Spirit; 2 Tim 3:16 (All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness).

Question 2.) If so be it that we say it was corrupted, What are the verses that we can show to backup this statement in reference to saying these verses are corrupt? Note: All the scripts were compiled into 1 book called the bible around 95 AD. So it means Both Old and New Testaments were around long before Mohammed was born.
Also, Sura 6:115 points out that "And the word of your Lord has been fulfilled in truth and in justice. None can alter His words, and He is the Hearing, the Knowing"...So understanding this, it means no one can ever change God's words.

Surah 3:45 points out that Jesus is the messiah which means the anointed one by God... "[And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah ]."

Question 3.) Was there any other prophets before or after Jesus that was called the anointed one?

Sura 3:49 makes us to understand that Jesus has power over death "And [make him] a messenger to the Children of Israel, [who will say], 'Indeed I have come to you with a sign from your Lord in that I design for you from clay [that which is] like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird by permission of Allah . And I cure the blind and the leper, and I give life to the dead - by permission of Allah . And I inform you of what you eat and what you store in your houses. Indeed in that is a sign for you, if you are believers."

Question 4.) Why are muslims not a follower of Jesus Christ? ...

Muslims claim to believe in Jesus Christ, well, we know that's not for real anyway. But the question here is, why are muslims not a follower of Jesus Christ? The Quran itself points out that God is gonna destroy those who don't follow Him.

Note: To follow someone means you gotta believe in the person, and be a disciple of the person. I am sure some muslims will say we are follower of Jesus... But you and I know that lying is a sin because how will you follow someone and be against him?

Sura 3:55-57 "[Mention] when Allah said, "O Jesus, indeed I will take you and raise you to Myself and purify you from those who disbelieve and make those who [b]follow you [in submission to Allah alone] superior to those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me is your return, and I will judge between you concerning that in which you used to differ. And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." But as for those who believed and did righteous deeds, He will give them in full their rewards, and Allah does not like the wrongdoers.[/b]

Question 5) Do you know where you are going after death?

It seems like Mohammed doesn't know what will happen to his followers nor even to him ...
Surah 46:9 "Say, "I am not something original among the messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner.""

But this is my testimony, Jesus knows ... John 14:2 " In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you."

Question 6) Who originated lslam?

Well, some of my muslim folks told me Islam had been before Mohammed was born but the Jews dropped the religion and followed false teaches...

Okay, so I searched for this all through in the quran that Islam was the religion Abraham, Isaac, Moses etc were following before Mohammed was born and I did not come across any. Kindly please help me out here...

Note: Abraham, Isaac, Moses and other Godly people that were before Jesus were not referred to as Christians in the bible, rather they were called Saints/Servants of God/Prophets etc. The first place the word "Christian" was mentioned in the bible was in the book of Acts 11:26. "and when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people. The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch."... This means that Christianity is not a religion but rather a "way of life". The Followers/Disciples of Christ were first called Christians because people saw that they were living in the Like-wise of Christ.

So to those Christians/Others that take up Christianity as a religion, sorry to tell you it's not...So according to question 5, if you as a muslim says you are a follower of Christ as stated in the quran, then you should be called a Christian.

Last Question.

Question 7) How did Islam spread around the world especially around middle east that were all Christian dominating regions?

Based on history, I realised Muslims waged wars "caliphate war" etc over these regions to overthrow them and draw as many as possible to islam or kill them.. Hmm... No need to point out verses, we all know them.

Please post your comments and let's review my questions.

Stay Blessed.
Re: Questioning The Unquestionable Quran***roadmap To Heaven by Kdon2: 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
Bless you my brother! This is educative and eye opener to the less stone hearted minds

1 Like

Re: Questioning The Unquestionable Quran***roadmap To Heaven by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
plain truth am too intelligent to be a Muslim religion of fools

1 Like

Re: Questioning The Unquestionable Quran***roadmap To Heaven by niyidrums(m): 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hey brotherly,

Please no insults... The point of this is to shed more lights into the darkened world that seem bestowed on many...

Stay blessed.

Ogbakolo:
Re: Questioning The Unquestionable Quran***roadmap To Heaven by Dayoto: 11:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ogbakolo:
HHH
If i were you, I'd just read or not and just get the 'F' out of here!
Re: Questioning The Unquestionable Quran***roadmap To Heaven by niyidrums(m): 7:52am On Sep 21, 2016
Dayoto:
HHH
If i were you, I'd just read or not and just get the 'F' out of here!

Hi,

It's a free world my friend...The thread is for questions and answers... I'm sure you've got a lot of questions to ask too; please share your questions and views (as long as they ain't insulting or finger pointing) it's all good. Let's study and know the truth 'cos only the truth will set us free. John 8:32.

Stay blessed.

(1) (Reply)

The Madness Ongoing In Kaduna State. / Who Is Your Role Model? / Christians, Atheists, Muslims And Pagans, Please Come In Here. A MUST READ!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.