Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Cossy Ojiakor Crash Instagram With Her Boobs Again!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Ojiakor Crash Instagram With Her Boobs Again!! (1381 Views)

Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M / Cossy Ojiakor Shares Video With Obesere As ''Nigeria's Sexiest Video Vixen' / Cossy Ojiakor Goes Braless In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Ojiakor Crash Instagram With Her Boobs Again!! by postiva: 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
she shared a picture of her looking nude what the tag “Home & Bored.com” .

source @ https://www.instagram.com/p/BKdBDrigWpJ/

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Crash Instagram With Her Boobs Again!! by postiva: 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Crash Instagram With Her Boobs Again!! by MKSON(m): 10:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
So this crashed Instagram?

See the recessive boobs. Things like this cannot escape front page.
Lala and boobs.......somebody should help me with that pic

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Crash Instagram With Her Boobs Again!! by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
dis op sef
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Crash Instagram With Her Boobs Again!! by alegbeleye(m): 11:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
Wait.........so boobs actually made this gay popular!!! nawa o.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Crash Instagram With Her Boobs Again!! by Iamfrank(m): 11:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
if u c d way I ran to dis thread wen I heard 'crashed'.... op u n thunder get case to settle dis night
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Crash Instagram With Her Boobs Again!! by postiva: 11:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
Iamfrank:
if u c d way I ran to dis thread wen I heard 'crashed'.... op u n thunder get case to settle dis night
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Crash Instagram With Her Boobs Again!! by oluwasegun007(m): 5:55am On Sep 21, 2016
Thats the only thing she has got to offer in this period of Recession.....smh

(1) (Reply)

Actress Rita Edochie Claps Back At Followers Hating On Her Makeup / Photos Of Oba Of Benin Wives / Tekno Showing Off His Fleet Of Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.