Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,243 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) (37493 Views)

Nathan And Nadia Okoye Twins 1st Birthday Party (Photos Of Celebrities) / Nathan And Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Jim Iyke, Tobi, Miracle, Timaya, Phyno / Davido's Late Mum, Ademola Adeleke At Dele Momodu's Son's 1st Birthday(Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) by back2sender: 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
Airforce1:
Wow grin
Nigeria is not in recession. What we are seeing are the effects of raping of our commonwealth under the previous leadership of the clueless man and his 40Thieves with Dasuki CBN ATM MACHINE and Diezani Chiefo of the oil industries and Madam Puff puff face as the voodoo economist.
Thank God for President Buhari who has come to clean the augean stale and rots of the previous government.
Re: Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) by Toppie2(f): 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
But why is that dude so bitter

1 Like

Re: Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) by amurx(m): 12:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
Thank God one can easily identify the twins.. One get ear sha
Re: Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 12:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
beautiful young couple with cute twins. Happy birthday to them
Re: Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) by oenamus1(m): 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
mroop:
Do you all remember the gorgeous fair skin lady we all grew up watching on the popular Wale Adenuga productions TV series, “Nnenna and Friends,” Olayinka Ademo ? I’m sure you do!

The lovely actress and her husband, Rotimi celebrated the first birthday of their twin daughters with this overly stunning photoshoot.

The lovely little girls; Olivia and Maia, were photoed in 4 different outfits for the creative photoshoot session with their parents as well.

See pics below

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/09/remember-nnena-from-nnena-friends-meet.html?m=0

Photo credit:
https://www.bellanaija.com/2016/09/bn-living-twin-tuesday-with-actress-olayinka-ademos-cute-daughters-maia-and-olivia-4-outfit-changes-cake-smashing-more/
point of correction,I did not grow up watching her. I was of age when she stared in d series,Nnenna. Kachi ko?
Re: Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
NoreenUG:

just google "Olayinka Garfus Olukunga" or "Yinka Olukunga" and you'll get all the answers you need, pointing to that fact.
Her real name is Olayinka Olukunga, but she gained fame playing the title character in the Wale Adenuga (Super Story) produced children's television show, "Nnenna and Friends".

Abeg, I don tire to type.

Oh... And by the way... I'm Igbo.
Thanks.

I don't know who's more silly, the tribal bigot who can't wrap his head around the fact that some girl who's not igbo is beautiful or the one who digifies this troll with a response.

1 Like

Re: Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) by Esthefaith(f): 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
really love this lady called Nnena in super story
Re: Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) by Totosin: 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2016
SharkTank:
Afonjas dey marry Igbo to borrow small beauty. Lmao. Ugly people with ugly hearts
Sweetheart she's Olayinka Olukunga, very Yoruba. Drop dead soon.

1 Like

Re: Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) by DebbieSean(f): 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
mroop:
Do you all remember the gorgeous fair skin lady we all grew up watching on the popular Wale Adenuga productions TV series, “Nnenna and Friends,” Olayinka Ademo ? I’m sure you do!

The lovely actress and her husband, Rotimi celebrated the first birthday of their twin daughters with this overly stunning photoshoot.

The lovely little girls; Olivia and Maia, were photoed in 4 different outfits for the creative photoshoot session with their parents as well.

See pics below

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/09/remember-nnena-from-nnena-friends-meet.html?m=0

Photo credit:
https://www.bellanaija.com/2016/09/bn-living-twin-tuesday-with-actress-olayinka-ademos-cute-daughters-maia-and-olivia-4-outfit-changes-cake-smashing-more/
Awwwn.....I just love twins. I want twins too.
Re: Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
NoreenUG:

just google "Olayinka Garfus Olukunga" or "Yinka Olukunga" and you'll get all the answers you need, pointing to that fact.
Her real name is Olayinka Olukunga, but she gained fame playing the title character in the Wale Adenuga (Super Story) produced children's television show, "Nnenna and Friends".

Abeg, I don tire to type.

Oh... And by the way... I'm Igbo.
Thanks.
I will make u my wife.
Re: Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) by OYAY(m): 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
SharkTank:
Afonjas dey marry Igbo to borrow small beauty. Lmao. Ugly people with ugly hearts

So Olayinka is an Igbo name ba?

1 Like

Re: Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
dimssy:

Cant stop laughing...
How come?
Thr guy's nickname is called "EMPTY POST"

1 Like

Re: Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) by shukuokukobambl: 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
SharkTank:

This illiterate OSU with no home training is here again displaying no sense as usual. The mumu doesn't know actors/actresses adopt stage names cheesy cheesy

How did YINKA become Yeeboe kwanu? cheesy

Senseless people with mumu hearts cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) by shukuokukobambl: 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
Sard:

That guy ugly? Baba, you need a new pair of eyes if you don't find that man good looking enough.

you've come again with the nauseating chest-beating talk you guys are known for.
...And you'll be the first people shouting tribalism when others are victimizing you.
BTW, the girl is even Yoruba, she only bears the name Nnena on screen.

The guy you quoted is dumber than dumb. Even if you open his head to drop this info, he still won't learn cheesy
Re: Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) by missKiffy(f): 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2016
NoreenUG:

I agree, but the girl no be igbo in real life shaa.

Her real name is YINKA OLUKUNGA.
And you agree

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye / Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. / Laide Bakare Bares Cleavage In New Year Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.