Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) (25110 Views)

Eiye Cultist Shot Dead In Delta Over Mobile Phone (Graphic Photo) / 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) / Cult Members Kill TASUED Student Over Girlfriend (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) by dre11(m): 5:56am On Sep 21, 2016
Ovie Okpare, Warri

A twenty-five year-old man, Matthew Iyede, has been stabbed to death by three friends due to a disagreement over a ‘girlfriend’ at Eku, Ethiope East Local Government Area of Delta State.

It was gathered that the incident occurred on Sunday morning at a popular bar, Blue Sea Restaurant and Bar, in Eku near Delta State University Abraka.

Eyewitnesses told Southern City News that the victim died as a result of the injuries he sustained on his chest after he was stabbed several times.

It was learnt that the late Matthew was ambushed by armed youths alleged to have been led by one Ese Uku.

Uku was alleged to have warned the victim to stay away from the woman, who was identified to be the person Matthew had been dating.

The victim’s relative, Victor Iyede, confirmed the attack to Southern City News on the phone, claiming that his brother was killed over a woman he (Matthew) had been dating.

He said, “I don’t reside in Eku. He was stabbed at a plaza close to Eku Town Hall. He was stabbed over a ‘girl’. Those involved are at large. Names of the suspected murderers have been submitted to the police.”

The spokesman of the Delta State Police Command, Celestina Kalu, confirmed the incident when contacted, saying two of the suspects had been arrested by the police in Abraka.

“The vigilante group in collaboration with the police arrested two suspects in connection with the case. The names of the suspects are Kevwe Edward (21yrs) and Lucky Grant (19yrs). The suspects will be transferred to SCIIDC for discreet investigation and diligent prosecution.

She added that the corpse had been deposited at the Eku General Hospital pending further investigation by the police.

http://punchng.com/man-stabbed-death-delta-girlfriend/

1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) by kingphilip(m): 6:02am On Sep 21, 2016
What a wasted life.. See how somebody just died because of a girl who probably he has no intention of taking to the altar

Why not hands off shey you never even pay bride price self and you de de form macho on top her head

She fit no even attend your burial self or she go just come chop rice waka if she no de even cheat on you before

I no know when my fellow guys go learn. At any sign of danger just begin shift small small o life no get duplicate because if you die on top her matter she no go die follow you not to talk of her not marrying another man

Your life first before trying to secure others

Good morning nairalanders
Good morning Nigerians
Let the good part of your life shine forth on others today

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) by Cutehector(m): 6:13am On Sep 21, 2016
Lol
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) by geraldmartins(m): 6:16am On Sep 21, 2016
wasted life cus of olosho
Will only have a problem wit a guy cus of my sister,mum nd daughter.
favour, I played a fast one on u.

r.I.p to d dead

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) by lawrenzi(m): 6:16am On Sep 21, 2016
This is preposterous
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) by izzou(m): 6:16am On Sep 21, 2016
Why is it that shedding blood is very easy for some people?

I can't even kill a goat easily cool
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) by olumaxi(m): 6:23am On Sep 21, 2016
But those two pictures deh somhow......wel,man is made from dust,and anyhw,he must return to dust
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) by faithugo64(f): 6:34am On Sep 21, 2016
olumaxi:
But those two pictures deh somhow......wel,man is made from dust,and anyhw,he must return to dust
every wise man should strive not to return to dust same way this guy did!

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) by kingphilip(m): 6:40am On Sep 21, 2016
faithugo64:
every wise man should strive not to return to dust same way this guy did!
you are very right about this

But how about two people fighting for you would you encourage that??
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) by omas1(m): 6:42am On Sep 21, 2016
It's quite unfortunate. I mean what was he thinking, he had his whole life ahead of him why die because of one girl that's not worth it.
Anyways rip.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) by faithugo64(f): 6:48am On Sep 21, 2016
kingphilip:
you are very right about this

But how about two people fighting for you would you encourage that??
which kind fight?

in my defense or to have me?
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) by soberdrunk(m): 6:49am On Sep 21, 2016
Haters will come and say "he is a fool", "he died for nothing". He died for "love", he is a hero of love and will be remembered.........................

At least till next week........................ angry angry angry
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) by optional1(f): 7:47am On Sep 21, 2016
Another death recorded over a mere galfrnd....

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) by mikeweezy(m): 8:03am On Sep 21, 2016
imaging I advice all guys should read Isaiah 4 : 1,

I prefer to be called Casanova ,womanizer all that than to die because of one girl and she will be forming celebrity lata buharism has not affected me to that level
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) by kingphilip(m): 8:29am On Sep 21, 2016
faithugo64:
which kind fight?

in my defense or to have me?
both of them goes hand in hand

Won't you want people to fight for you like one catching a grenade and the other catching a bomb
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) by abdeiz(m): 9:42am On Sep 21, 2016
Chaii cos of woman
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) by mecuzee(m): 11:37am On Sep 21, 2016
Not again embarassed
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) by Turks: 11:39am On Sep 21, 2016
Men sha!!!! Ask yourself; would she allow herself be stabbed for your sake?
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) by VisitorsCanteen(m): 11:39am On Sep 21, 2016
shocked
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) by realestniggah: 11:39am On Sep 21, 2016
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) by fpeter(f): 11:40am On Sep 21, 2016
Sunday morning wey he suppose dey church, dem dey bar dey flex.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 21, 2016
geraldmartins:
wasted life cus of olosho
Will only have a problem wit a guy cus of my sister,mum nd daughter.
favour, I played a fast one on u.

r.I.p to d dead

And wife?
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) by biggz82: 11:41am On Sep 21, 2016
Now d girl go go find another man
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 21, 2016
RIP
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) by jotfas(m): 11:41am On Sep 21, 2016
IPods nd woman be like fish nd water

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) by kidman96(m): 11:42am On Sep 21, 2016
Over a lady!
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) by amuokuko: 11:42am On Sep 21, 2016
Woman
The fastest way to the underworld...

Fear woman nd live long...

End Time lovers..
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) by kingphilip(m): 11:43am On Sep 21, 2016
optional1:
Another death recorded over a mere galfrnd....
probably some people are fighting over you too

What would be your reaction in such a situation
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) by IamPatriotic(m): 11:43am On Sep 21, 2016
At 19, I could barely kill a goat, not to talk of killing my fellow human being, what is the World turning to?

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) by Collinsugoma(m): 11:43am On Sep 21, 2016
OYA where the girl make she go meet am for the other side.ashawo!
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta Over Girlfriend (photo) by cardoctor(m): 11:43am On Sep 21, 2016
Too bad. RIP man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian In Italy Gets Fined For Sweeping The Street For Money, Fine Ge Cleared / Rapid Response Intercepts Busload Of Illicit Drugs, reject N500,000 bribe / New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.