Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) (47879 Views)

Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video / Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) / Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by Kolababe: 9:26am On Oct 14, 2017
According to posts by many of her friends, Jero loveth aka Slimzy Jay committed suicide in the early hours of today, after consuming Sniper (an insecticide).
According to posts by many of her friends, Jero loveth aka Slimzy Jay committed suicide in the early hours of today, after consuming Sniper (an insecticide).
Loveth was a student of Demonstration Secondary School, Warri, Delta State. She had earlier been dumped by her boyfriend who is yet to be identified and sources claim she took her own life due to the heartbreak. A friend also hinted that the late Loveth was pregnant for the boyfriend who dumped her

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/friends-mourn-15yr-old-girl-who-allegedly-drank-sniper-over-love-in-deltapics

2 Shares

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by Kolababe: 9:26am On Oct 14, 2017
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by pojedon: 9:28am On Oct 14, 2017
she's not dead

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 14, 2017
Ehhh....what is this world turning to? sad sad

5 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by XD3G: 9:32am On Oct 14, 2017
Sniper!

Deadlier than its name.

11 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 9:32am On Oct 14, 2017
Lord, please watch over my unborn children. Baptise them with the spirit of wisdom, common sense and the fear of your greatness when they come into my life to make me a father.

185 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 14, 2017
What do you expect when kids think "Love" is what it seems on the outside?. In her next life, she should wait to be an adult before going into relationships 'cause only the strong come out of heartbreak. Perhaps, she'd be psychologically ready to handle what life throws at her.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by Hector09(m): 9:37am On Oct 14, 2017
Slimzy j at d age of 15 see name na only that name feel kill person

35 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by IamLEGEND1: 9:40am On Oct 14, 2017
Once upon a time..... Someone told me teenage girls mature faster than their male contemporaries.

31 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by victorioushands: 9:42am On Oct 14, 2017
Inukwa 'Born to rule.' Children of these days and sex before common sense.

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by Ederson(m): 9:42am On Oct 14, 2017
kimbraa:
What do you expect when kids think "Love" is what it seems on the outside?. In her next life, she should wait to be an adult before going into relationships 'cause only the strong come out of heartbreak. Perhaps, she'd be psychologically ready to handle what life throws at her.

Mama the Mama... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 14, 2017
Ederson:

Mama the Mama... grin grin
Yeah, son. How fa?. grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by Ederson(m): 9:51am On Oct 14, 2017
kimbraa:
Yeah, son. How fa?. grin tongue

Lol... i dey oo

i sight u... �
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 14, 2017
Ederson:

Lol... i dey oo

i sight u... �
I sight you too. Have a lovely weekend ahead.

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by Ederson(m): 9:53am On Oct 14, 2017
kimbraa:
I sight you too. Have a lovely weekend ahead.

Yea

Nd u too.. My dear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by muller101(m): 10:08am On Oct 14, 2017
Good . Na this type de poison husband o grin

3 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 11:24am On Oct 14, 2017
Sad!
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by Leez(m): 11:26am On Oct 14, 2017
Kolababe:
Loveth was a student of Demonstration Secondary School, Warri, Delta State. She had earlier been dumped by her boyfriend who is yet to be identified and sources claim she took her own life due to the heartbreak. A friend also hinted that the late Loveth was pregnant for the boyfriend who dumped her

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/friends-mourn-15yr-old-girl-who-allegedly-drank-sniper-over-love-in-deltapics
acid fall on which boi
thunder fire dat poster
na d boi tell d girl to off hersef?
smh

6 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by wiloy2k8(m): 11:26am On Oct 14, 2017
too much telemundo .. nonsense

3 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by seedman(m): 11:26am On Oct 14, 2017
Dem talk say she never die
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 14, 2017
They said she was pregnant with the boy's child and he broke up with her yesterday morning.

Dating at 15 when she is supposed to be learning Algebra.

20 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by Legendaryarcher(f): 11:27am On Oct 14, 2017
pojedon:
she's not dead
i wonder ooo, news just the spread anyhow

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:27am On Oct 14, 2017
No boyfriend no heaven, u played 2-0 I guess dat is the score Against Liverpool today. Up Man U
Anybody dat Mourn ds girl is a fool.

3 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 11:28am On Oct 14, 2017
I just dy imagin where my future wife dy, hw many guys dn Bleep her and hw may belle she dn abort

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by kay29000(m): 11:28am On Oct 14, 2017
Sad. This girl is/was just a child.
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by PSVITA(m): 11:29am On Oct 14, 2017
HELL FIRE, ONE WAY!
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by 9japrof(m): 11:29am On Oct 14, 2017
the more reasons why girls her age shouldn't be in relationships because their heart never get shock absorber to withstand the brutal phase of sex and relationships. me self at my age never get the strength for relationship sel

it was all fantasy world, all those zee world, telemundo and all those Philippines soap operas does more harm than good to our young minds making them believe that our chidi, haruna and wale would be behaving like sachief or whatever their male characters are called.

most niggas coming to you are coming for the pants, looking for where to simulate those sexual fantasies wired in their brains.

it's a pity the world is what it is

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 11:29am On Oct 14, 2017
The paedophile fvcking her should be castrated.

I can bet you it wouldn't be her peer but one frustrated unemployed negro who has just finished NYSC angry

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 11:29am On Oct 14, 2017
This sniper seems to be quite reliable for suicide and is readily available in every cornershop

7 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by czaratwork: 11:30am On Oct 14, 2017
mumu girl

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Delta Over Love; Mourned By Friends (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:30am On Oct 14, 2017
RIP....hope d boy who broke her tender fragile heart is happy now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tenant Pushes Lagos Landlady To Death Over Door Closure / Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) / Young Boys Caught Stealing Panties In Lagos, Forced To Strip By Residents.Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.