Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Kegites - Dating And Meet-up Zone (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Kegites (125486 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kegites by Centkaycee(f): 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2010
Y do kegites involve in initiation?
Re: Kegites by abwireles: 5:08pm On Mar 09, 2010
Mr. cent kay, you are being an ignorant person simply for d fact that u have never been dere and will never b there if u dont tick off your mind from what u dont know. How can u call d supremost comradioum a social cultist group. Firstly, what do u understand by the name cult? What r their deeds? what time do they run their normal operations? day or nite? since u are Mr. know social cult answer these questions and re-address your statement before u will find ur down below missing. 4 orl i was dere may we orl work in solomon. Unseriousness out of seriousness i want u to know that kegites club is just a socio-cultural group fostering to bring back our old tradition and to teach one another d best way to go. XYZ WIRELESS. Feel free 2 contribute 2 d success of supremost comradium and d name u have is still Comrado dat wishes to b trans,
Re: Kegites by abkasala: 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2010
( PRAYERMUTUS PRAYERMUTUS PRAYERMATON ) for all i am karid only :::BABA ELEDUMARE WHICH IS MADE VIA UPPERMOST HIGH DAYZIZ AND WONTURISTIC JARASIS BE UNTO THY NOMENCLATURE THY KINGDOM SAMBAR THY WILL BE DONE IN ALL ILYASIS AS IT IS IN WORLD HEAD QUARTERS SUP LY US THESE DAYZ OUR WAWASTIC SOLIDIFY AND FORGIVE ALL I AM KARID THERE MISJIVING AS THEY FORGIVE ALL ENTITY THAT MISJIVE AGAINST THEM AND LEAD US NOT INTO SUSPENSION BUT DELIVER US FROM ALL DEKEGATION FOR THIN IS THY KINGDOM FOR EVER AND EVER EMUUUUUUUUUU (courtesy SENIOR FELLOW Joshua imala aka ab kasala ilya du ovia )
Re: Kegites by ABdydx: 8:39pm On Mar 10, 2010
Bless ma shower on orl entities in this ilya ; hand to AB kasala, 99 keg off emu for yaness:
eye remain SF AB dy/dx one time hand XYZ^3 cowrie ilya ovia .
Re: Kegites by kingbobnet: 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2010
I de skool 4 lasu hw i go t8k become a member of Kegites na my mumber be dis 08082847421
Re: Kegites by kingbobnet: 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2010
I de skool 4 lasu any lasu stuudent way de Kegite make em hala me on 08082847421 becos i wan join them my name na kingsley
Re: Kegites by ELDERLAGON: 7:27pm On Mar 15, 2010
Kegites Club is non-violent.My mother was fellowrised in the late 1960s at the ILYA DU MOORE and it became a tradition in the family to get felowrised at the formative years.I became a felow in the 70s,though very young.I grew up to love the club,imbibe their lofty ethos, I became a senior fellow during my short stay at the ILYA du motherashrina(poly ibadan).When I got to ILYA DU LAGOON,I interacted very brutally, got deseniorfelorized and became a kongo of ILYA DU LAGOON.I was very very natiagbewu during my undergraduate days at lagoon and resisted all attempts to join ayamalele(secret cult).I was actively involved in the student right movement,was a member of PEN CIRCLE(an avant garde for creative writers in UNILAG).Anywhere I went,I was a true ambasador of the club,to the extent that virtually all my classmates visited the uppermost shrine.I became an ELDER,very corrosive one indeed.I became so powerful that even the number one of some of the known cult groups would doff for me very terribly.I met my OLORI during the coronation of ILYA DU LACOED and through my comportment and carriage,she changed all her misinformed notion of the club.At the eve of our wedding,she was fellorised by Chief Ayemoboye,XYZ2 CHIEF of LAGOON.Since then,she has been very very gbesoke.My first daughter will be 4 years in NOVEMBER and she will follow the tradition of becoming a living entity.Kegite is no secret cult.It is a club like any society in church or mosque.This is the voice of emubayo ogurodeji,oko dudu,oko pupa,oko borokini baba salami,lepa in stature,orobo in voice.I prayermus and invoke the spirits of those that are greater and mightier than moisness to rotate like ceiling fan from that area ehu,and sabalidate alele gbosa on all ayamu very tickadima all over the galagala so that we will continue to imbibe and neva get to scatter.By the grace of LSF jesus,I remain archavarian elder,ILYA DU LAGOON.

2 Likes

Re: Kegites by arisbekee(f): 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2010
All I m Karid to walk n stumble anota. May your dayz n dayz of this forum be elongated as that of metusela.
Re: Kegites by ABdydx: 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2010
Supremos Comradium!!!
mai yu al walk and neva 2 jam agbako.

Am nawali made in fara way Asia, Mahtama Ghandi pidgin hole, India , to be specific for featherasation and korection of comrado authors.
mila wulus, mowan is planning to go and imbibe holy water with d babasis in Ilya du punjab. Pls and plzs ,can any entity  faya me the contact and/or the address of the Ilya in Punjab ?
Mai u walk and shine as i uncle-cipate your ktime responses!
Re: Kegites by abwireles: 12:46am On Mar 18, 2010
day'zzz blong 2 orl cariably agbalangba ROUND D HOLE GALAXY. eye remain my humble sef xyz wireless vibrating b4 ur b4. bikokwa comrados r going by d way of photo copi machine. It iz not jar because it was gbozad dat whenever entities are araha, it is still karid 4 comrados 2 yokopus but they will still b made in lucozade even confusional conference. Bikokwa if u know u are very much wogged via dis placement forum to water me my ajujuwa 4 onward shining. 4 without cariability there is no comradium. let me begin to fire my ajujuwa;

i) dy/dx akamu di oku na ke ju ro yi i.e. to say akamu dat is hot n cold
ii) dy/dx d kesturdy of coca cola bottle and opiotus
iii) Who was d first chief to b coronated in comradium
iv) fire me d 7 TOK of comradium
v) dy/dx otelewee and television
vi) Dy/dx d centre of epinjar and jaraosphere

if u are very much 99999 , edward my ajujuwa and may ur case b like dat of olamma. 2 God i hv vomitted XYZ WIRELESS.
Re: Kegites by harrison43(m): 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2010
This is native doctor yankanri,at the same atima ab du fine boy illya bensu S F minor ,to GOD to GOD my your dazes be enlongated lika that of a metosela the egugu b4 my b5 is to say viche may u work,it was a woskes jara,this is to infomatua to your banana leaf the illya du bensu and illya yankari is solid ly behind the idea,
Re: Kegites by ABdydx: 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2010
i doff bembestically to orl am karid in d wireless ilya and the galaxy @ a glace.
smiley@Ab wireless ,
i hope yournes iz not trium 2 jam but  to butter my frequency, but if dat iz the case ,dey iz no ezunzun, because it iz gboza in the books of wisdom dat test all spirit dat ye mai not walk and stumble. Az it was orlso recorded dat even comrado ekwensu faya jarasis. Hens ,dey iz every reason by way of d custodian of d wireless ilya to put every "assumed" comrade to TOK.
monwane remain emu Frank Oguro Kulobo Alli, a woged and a staunch custodian of africa culture,kegites to be specific, in every nook and cranny i found myself. Monwa hail fromthe  oil city, Port Harcourt to be specific, and an  entity of  Borokiri Council of SF s( 12 Etche street,Borokiri,PHC).
i was transamadi in comradium while i was correcting foriegn authors in Elect/Elect Engr  2002 in Ilya ovia by chief majority then AB Ovia, chf celidion of Bensu,chf Glory ,the direct father of Chf majority. i waz philosophies by Sunny,then DOS and later the direct son of majority all dis entitie wasz in presdential.
i was dere in Kegites 40th aniversary in Ilya du world,2003 where the market place was an hotel/guess house few metres away from d college.
in 2004,because of my karability ,i became cowrie -ovia. infact to mension but afew ,get more details from chf d equilibrum of ilya du port,chf tony of tawunji 2006/ now slumberger mai u walk .
and even while i was made by government boy-boy 2 Taraba state in 2008, i and several enties in camp conscientise comrado on d ethics of comradium.
    milawulus  awala, all jaming and testing of TOK is allowed and welcomed. But remember 2 get the contact for Punjab,as am made nawali in India for onward correction of foreign authors.
To dis i ve bembestiaclly landed .
Re: Kegites by cyanider: 3:32am On Mar 21, 2010
menawolus 2 vabarate/dis iz ELDA 7 CYANIDA.NW A G LORD.4 ONWARD TUTORIALS.SONS N DOTAS SHULD TEMPT MUNWA FEM 08060775134.KPOO U AR.
Re: Kegites by abwireles: 5:38pm On Mar 21, 2010
meanawilimus remainda solomon grandi. any ajujuwa via muwaneez telewire my ekwenti via 08137532575.
Re: Kegites by abwireles: 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2010
Eledunmare blessmatua my koko so dat i can migrate 2 my natural akpu. 2 orl entities laka muwaneez plz tryace ekperemus via munwa jos d wai i will fire my prayamus via nnu. walk terribly n neva 2 jam katakilism.
Re: Kegites by cyanider: 2:44am On Apr 05, 2010
once a leta I in a leta iz worth mor dan 999 leta ICE IN D PANTIES.MAY WE AL WALK.
Re: Kegites by Palazo(m): 11:39am On Apr 05, 2010
SENIOR FELLOW Joshua imala aka ab kasala ilya du ovia u are karid till infinity. I want 2 b a comrad. Aw shall it b/com. Walk minus stumble.
Re: Kegites by Palazo(m): 11:55am On Apr 05, 2010
Cyanider walk minus stumble. I luv d kegite club, i want 2 b a karible entity. Wat are d procidures,
Re: Kegites by Abjeepo: 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2010
Daysis 2 all am karid, come day d-4 is fellow jesus day d so be so much made in farasi 4rm okpekesis and tempt no opiotus if not irakamus wil olando and juwa d kokosis of any entity that tempt. 4 ab Ogidi and Elda1, dat ar alwayz okpe concious, tempt notia. ab ogidi i menage dat animale dat is okpekeretin ur okpe in my odunga and i vibrate 2 yawanes dat a woged human being is now d HOD of dat okpeke.
Re: Kegites by tunboy(m): 12:24pm On Apr 07, 2010
karible entity indeed,
Re: Kegites by tunboy(m): 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2010
ELEDUMARE BLESSMATUA, MAY YOU LIVE LONG LIKI METUSELLER, MAY E WORK AND STUMBLE, NOT, DIS IS THE VOICE OF EMU TUNDE, THE OPKESIS, WHY IS THE GROUP RNNING, DRY, TALK TO THE ELDERS, ILYA DE OGUN,
Re: Kegites by abwireles: 1:42pm On Apr 10, 2010
dayzz metaplastic 2 orl entities orl ova d gala gala, cynaider thy G lord, may ur dayzz b longer than dat man metu or kwa kwa kwa may ur case neva b like dat of many fishes dat travelled with river niger only 2 return with river benue as sardines. bikokwa n e maneries dat tryace d supremost comradium shal find love n breast feeding in my grand modas bedrum. Supremost irakamus stil yokopusis every atete atete n may we orl wayz giv praise n worship 2 our down below. I remain my humble sef XYZ WIRELESS come may june july apointa anota in d midst of jolifi, dere iz a terrible danger. C condom or Hydrogen indomie vitamin (HIV) shal remainda ur kesturdy. As 4 mi, i am 999999999 so any atempt on muwanies remainda six feet under d ground. Any karid entity dat is so much tik shuld edward answer d below ajuju, biko cynaider stay away from d ajuju because u are very corosive and bembestic, it iz not atakamus bt tok,

I) WOWOWO - WOSKELELE
II) LANLATURUKUS- ILE LIMBUS
III) A JOKE --

Edward d iii) and i will know u are very much tik. Walk terribly and neva 2 jam agbako. XYZ WIRELESS.
Re: Kegites by SwtzMinx(f): 6:33am On Apr 11, 2010
.wat r u guyz saying??
Re: Kegites by Emestico04: 12:10am On Apr 12, 2010
Supremus comradium @ arlaja,i doff my kokoyam wobedly.d godz ansareth missisipi 4 a longa tymus,but stil orlwayz wize.i hav rot8d abaka 2 diz intacontinental wireless keg web 4 onwod jarajara orf any kind.mina wyla atete oshodi mentino,munwa ve minajd orl da postins fired inherent while i wos in missisipi.u ar all wokedly natty.but pliz & plizis,lets orl wok accidously 4 onword blesmatua 4rm da supreme most high.i wuld remind all 4rm page 999,section 99,sub section 9 orf da world buk of recods dat,any nwanchoromistik baba dat trias by d wages of wot i cant decode tu uplanji his fadamus,ngwoputus ajayaya must juwapia his kokonut.so let orl im karid vibr8 accordin tu his/her portfolio 4 natural peace.i shal ponja hiere.day6 tu u orl.i remain ma humble self 'emestico da sharialaw ilya 9geria'.im loyal
Re: Kegites by dvirgin(m): 5:54am On Apr 12, 2010
ab wireles:

dayzz metaplastic 2 orl entities orl ova d gala gala, cynaider thy G lord, may your dayzz b longer than dat man metu or kwa kwa kwa may your case neva b like dat of many fishes dat travelled with river niger only 2 return with river benue as sardines. bikokwa n e maneries dat tryace d supremost comradium shal find love n bosom feeding in my grand modas bedrum. Supremost irakamus stil yokopusis every atete atete n may we orl wayz giv praise n worship 2 our down below. I remain my humble sef XYZ WIRELESS come may june july apointa anota in  d midst of jolifi, dere iz a terrible danger. C condom or Hydrogen indomie vitamin (HIV) shal remainda your kesturdy.  As 4 mi, i am 999999999 so any atempt on muwanies remainda six feet under d ground.  Any karid entity dat is so much tik shuld edward answer d below ajuju,  biko cynaider stay away from d ajuju because u are very corosive and bembestic, it iz not atakamus bt tok,

I) WOWOWO -  WOSKELELE
II) LANLATURUKUS- ILE LIMBUS
III) A JOKE -- NA OKPEKE.   

Edward d iii) and i will know u are very much tik. Walk terribly and neva 2 jam agbako. XYZ WIRELESS.

Xyz wireless ur daiz, Ab P.S Ovia on iz 10tancles,

Re: Kegites by abwireles: 8:30am On Apr 12, 2010
@AB P.S Dayzzz oblongo, A Joke - Ajoke is my name. i.e, to work okpeke, lol May our dayzz b metaplastic. XYZ WIRELESS
Re: Kegites by cyanider: 6:57pm On Apr 13, 2010
May we al walk badamustikaly.36 stiks 2 vibr8 dat kariablity iz d ability 2 vibr8 n edward ansa al ajujuwas.walkoo
Re: Kegites by abwireles: 5:39am On Apr 14, 2010
Supremost Irakamus, Many were called but onli few were chosen an out orf dose dat wia chosizn it iz by dia finga n cariability we shal know dem. Irakamus i doff terribly 4 u dis day d 4 without d eye d ear cannot funktion. I hv yokopused d inner and d outamost part n all i can c is Mike tyson to b tina turned via wat yawaness can only decode. D Godamus r solomon and may u work with me n neva allow me to ajantule 4 my prayamus i fire mayanstikal. dayzzz blong ooooooooooooo
Re: Kegites by goldenchips: 8:49pm On Apr 14, 2010
Do you know that you can actually get to study abroad in one of Europe's best Universities with as low as N500,000 for your school fees and accommodation? (Visa Guaranteed from Nigeria) Copy this this to your browser for proper information.

http://studyinukraine01..com/2010/04/study-in-best-universities-for-at-least.html
Re: Kegites by cyanider: 11:35am On Apr 15, 2010
Plz diz kegites forum,kindly move ur information 2 a forum where it may b valued.av landed witout a 2nd tot.Al am karid shuld walk!.
Re: Kegites by cyanider: 11:36am On Apr 15, 2010
Plz diz kegites forum,kindly move ur information 2 a forum where it may b valued.av landed witout a 2nd tot.Al am karid shuld walk!.

1 Like

Re: Kegites by abwireles: 7:53am On Apr 29, 2010
i kanot c my sef via olamma, i hv fired n watered jarasis 4 felo j to transamadi my kesturday 2 d likenes of olamma bt 2 God ola is ova d bar. Wen shal it nt bcome? bikokwa orl i am wogged via dis forum f 2 plz fire mayanstikal for onward jolification. I hv fired.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours / Free Whatsapp XX Group Link / BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.