Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Kegites - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Kegites (125385 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kegites by ogalanya(m): 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2007
babalawo1:

dazizz wadada diz iz akaival chef babalawo ov ilya du hama via xyz resd 2 de powa 9. it iz wit obioma ngwa lokal govment that i shine a bembestic wok n never stumble to d baba that iz shining diz menahoo. menawila any karid babazez to nwekwa munwa via houston to replt diz kezke badamostikally.so that onye nu to koro nwanne ya shall remain d keske.
de keske ne efe still remain that komradium iz so tik and woked despite de yankariwoizm ov lsf obasama,komradium will quake like earthquake n vibrate laka silin fan witout any kataklism.may u orl wok n skata anota, chief Babalawo ov ilya du hama

my chief babalawo, i remain your prodigal son because u liberated me from animal kindom via ilya hama na anya adam, that iz 2 say that my sins are forgiven that i should go and start sinning. It is written in d buk of bukosis that when 2 or more entities are in mamman ghaddafi that an ilya is formed, so nairaland is an ilya weeee
do u still remember ogene, babayaro, akpukoji, osama, wok o jare
     biko my chief, aluta continue from where i discontinue
Re: Kegites by babalawo1(m): 10:09pm On Oct 13, 2007
lsf ogalanya mey ur deziz be elongated, minawila tempus nequigede via regina ov africa in a haste.dat iz to sey tht iy ve decoded orl d nomencletures u vibrated but cannot decode gunwaness vividly,may ur obi adimma be gbesoke tht iz to sey 4 gunwanness to kowashiate badamostikally u know dayziz are anya adam via tee.wht iz d keske nd which ilya are u kuwaiting nawally?u re true son ov ur fada and vus lo pa to sin more as orl ur sins has been forgiven.Remain karid and bembestic, extend my obioma ngwa to bakassi,akpukaoji and orl d lsfs and chefeziz.Komradium iz so tik and we must quake till dy kindom refuz to alandoo.
waka jeje my son and stumble on top of ola bianca via kokozez as okpekezez re now past tense.u re veri veri karid
Akaival Chief Babalawo
Re: Kegites by ogalanya(m): 10:10am On Oct 15, 2007
my chief, may u live longer dan methuselah, maybe u kannot decode my FEStus keyamo YY i was so much much made in IYC when u answered vous, ask lsf akpukoji about lsf ogalanya, nawally, am kuwaitng in coal city, wok terribly
Re: Kegites by layemmy(m): 10:23am On Oct 18, 2007
To anybody who feels the supremos comradium is cultic i will stand and sat no cuz the builds morals between people all in the name palmwine and it is not compulsory for you to drink palwine if you are a member.please dont bastardise the culb all in the name of ignorance.
may we all walk and never to stumbe.
its a club not a clut
Re: Kegites by layemmy(m): 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2007
i dont know how true that is but if it the club was grafted from ''eiye frantanity'' it should have been a clut like you people but it not a cult please and dont relate my club to you so called ''eiye frantanity''.

may we all walk and never to stumble.

xyz tapa ilya olumo
Re: Kegites by metusela(m): 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2007
suprememost comradium
I doff my capito to all i'm carried, may they neva go by d way of charles taylor. manya. amoa vibra8in at this time a t b4 ur b4 remain a bembestic & karid Tunde Momoh AKA METUSELA in parenthisis, romansigarin from ilya du sahara that is to say unimaid. from 2day go 2moro toronto all babane vibra8in in this area wee @ this time a tee 2 walk and neva 2 stumble, to god eledunmare i've landu. manyastical. all babane & mamane to tanana me on this wire 08054895222 or 08038950042. k-mail tundemetusela@yahoo.co.uk.

WALK N StUmBLe ANOTA.
Re: Kegites by blarque: 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2007
Y'all should checkout this site; u can get information needed here:
http://www.kegitesclub.co.uk
Re: Kegites by toba1909(m): 10:52pm On Nov 10, 2007
Is a SUPREMEMOST COMRADIUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,this is the voice of LSF Ade from one of the nattygbomi ilyas fron Oyo hemisphere i.e ILYA DU KAKANFO (LAUTECH OGBOMOSO) to be precisely. I am very hapi to vibra8 with Alhaji's and Alhajasis in da house,may you all walk and jam not. Let the spirit flow on because UNITY STILL REMAIN IN DIVERSITY AND NOT DICHOTOMY.

Walk Terribly.
Re: Kegites by metusela(m): 12:17pm On Nov 11, 2007
supreme most comradium!!!!
i've landu in this area wee to fedarise to all ilyasis and al i'm very carried all over the galaxy that the very woked ilya du sahara [university of maiduguri] just coronated a new chiefo on friday 09-11-07. may we all walk minus stumble. the gods are truly wise.
comrade metusela.
Re: Kegites by akeye(f): 1:42pm On Nov 16, 2007
abeg oh!

interesting though
Re: Kegites by metusela(m): 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2007
in a supreme most comradium!
amoa cannot decode what akeye is firing. the gods are wise. daysis be long. comrade metusela ilya du sahara {UNIMAID}.
Re: Kegites by deseraph: 7:27pm On Dec 06, 2007
supreme comradium,
diz iz d vois han vizion orf xyz5 chief ilya uniport, son orf chief de mazaya grand son orf chief de chilavet.
vabareting. minawulus awulus atima am sending mine sincere obi oma ngwa 2 orl eye am karid.
dat may dear daziz b lung hin de land orf de livin.
eye half landed
de seraph
Re: Kegites by TeskyMan(m): 6:42am On Dec 13, 2007
[size=8pt]Woowoo ri wooo!!! woskelele
Nornor nor!!! Noritcal
Unity!!! In diversity
By dia phinger nd karability!! U shall dawon mo.
Orl bahbahsis at arranda 2 congratulate dia downdowm below!.

This is the vabaraton orf SF Rotesky xyz5 CRICKET Il'lya du Lagoon dat es to say UNIVERISTY OF LAGOS in partikula.

Des es to samba alelegbosa to orl chierfesis at arranda hand to orl i am karid at dis arianga,i duff mah kohkoh.

De keske ojundu mentiloh still remains dat "emum funfun logun'ba ema yoo muuuu!!".May wei orl wohk nd nevar jam katakkilism,to God eledumare i have seriously gbesoke.

Mayanskiiiiiii
[/size]
Re: Kegites by babalawo1(m): 3:34am On Dec 22, 2007
supremus komradium mey u orl neva rezemble obasanmma, minawulus to orl akaival chefeziz and lsfs i questionaire, iz it not d atima t okassion o dat we make comradium stronger and ensure that orl i am karid participate by separatin paul from barnabas.komradium in d world shuld act as a supervisory councillor over all d ilyases and a nattigbemic chef from any ilya can emerge az d chair.de era ov ab world as d general overseer ov thiz fellowship haz expired following the illicit activities in d tertiary institutions.rotaract club is still gbeske today because ov rotary international which supervises it,ab world can preside over the students arm(ilyases)but a matured and experienced administrator chief shuld take over the supreme comradium as a president/chairman like they do in anamenuebonyi and imoabia kancil of chefesis and lsfs.
Re: Kegites by babalawo1(m): 3:37am On Dec 22, 2007
diz iz my vibration. mey u orl wok and stumble anota.comradium must go higher .
babalawo akaival chef ilya du hama
Re: Kegites by shawlix(m): 11:23pm On Dec 22, 2007
Supremost Comradium! This is the voice of Coordinator fellowsis convergent (London) May you all work and never 2 jam kataclism.
This is a shout out to both members and non-members of the kegites club that there will be a bembestic end of the year guration at JOLLY-J, 221 LEE HIGH STREET LEWISHAM SE13 5PQ
Date:Saturday 29th December. 2007
Time: 8 pm. African time not welcomed)
Many are called few are chosen
Come 1, come all.
[b]Merry Xmas and a prosperous new year in Advance.

(Lsf)Lanre Aladegbami
lamreade@yahoo.co.uk

Da God's r jah.
Re: Kegites by stevey: 10:39am On Jan 02, 2008
daysis b elongated, dis is SF Stephen of Ilya du Sahara, mai u oll wolkm and neva 2 collide with katakilisis. I am so happy reading from living souls like amoi. How is comradic and fellowsis igbaladun? I wish know if there is any fellowsis convergence at Ketu so dat i can contine tanjiwarizing,firikating and jyrating.
Re: Kegites by layemmy(m): 6:50pm On Feb 10, 2008
u are ll gbaski to have romansinga dis area wonyan

may we all walk ans never stumble
Re: Kegites by geraldhon(m): 11:48am On Feb 26, 2008
embarassed
Re: Kegites by geraldhon(m): 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2008
[color=#990000][b]baba]
Re: Kegites by NeoBlack(m): 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2008
Unity!!! In diversity
Anyone should check out this site i build for some years ago. www.radiopalmwine.com and www.were.com
Re: Kegites by karid(m): 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2008
supremous igbaladun,am a kariable soul from ilya du lacost.ajalarised to miliki to become marshall now an s.f of ilaya miliki
osu awa ree.for those that take us to be cultist are u 100% holy.
Re: Kegites by karid(m): 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2008
can any ab ewure identify any church without a sinner.
Re: Kegites by karid(m): 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2008
the onlything keep the mind and soul together is palmwine. NB:not adultriated one, try it.even befall ball the only tym nigerian unite is during merryment.let all am karid to remain union bank that is big,strong,
an relible.and those that ve decided to nepalise themself from suprimous comradium shuld interact with the book of our fore fathers and here the voice of olguro saying come back my prodigal son.mayan
Re: Kegites by karid(m): 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2008
airlord, ur asumption thou not tru but even if its we filterd ourself for purity.thats y our drink is karid only when not mixed(kaki). but unity we still remain in diveristy.my brother accept ologuro and be appy.
Re: Kegites by damsy01(m): 12:04am On Mar 28, 2008
to all fellows and fellowsis in the house. i remain the only babalaye fron ilya du arewa and currently in unibuja now. pls to all the chefesis in the house may u walk and never stumble, may ur daysis be longertua i realy need you to help bring kegites to unibuja
Re: Kegites by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 28, 2008
to those who want to open a kegites unit in NY, sure kno that the public order laws dont support ur activities
Re: Kegites by RYCE: 12:29am On Apr 04, 2008
To all am krid, may we all work and never 2 stuble 4 us 2 jarate and quot like quoka outh, dis is the true son off ilye du ryce

babalawo1 i dofu my ifediche
Re: Kegites by Olumytee: 11:52am On Apr 30, 2008
babalawo1:

supremus komradium mey u orl never rezemble obasanmma, minawulus to orl akaival chefeziz and lsfs i questionaire, iz it not d atima t okassion o that we make comradium stronger and ensure that orl i am karid participate by separatin paul from barnabas.komradium in d world shuld act as a supervisory councillor over all d ilyases and a nattigbemic chef from any ilya can emerge az d chair.de era ov ab world as d general overseer ov thiz fellowship haz expired following the illicit activities in d tertiary institutions.rotaract club is still gbeske today because ov rotary international which supervises it,ab world can preside over the students arm(ilyases)but a matured and experienced administrator chief shuld take over the supreme comradium as a president/chairman like they do in anamenuebonyi and imoabia kancil of chefesis and lsfs.

Chiefe, daziz bee lung oooo. Dz iz d voiz nd vision of SF olumytee an hypa woged kariable entity of supremoz comradium; world Hedquatas in particular. I wld lik 2 knw d world chief dat reigned in ur tenure. De skeke ojundu mentiloh still remains that, dat proponent is not possible. It is definitely not possible. Wurld hedquataz is d source and cradle of supremoz comradium and dere can only bee one lifv shockable cheif in the whole gala nd dat is d AB WORLD. Mina Wahilla awahilla atima, d head of an agban is not 4 childz play. Aw can u say komradium in world shuld act as supervisory councillor over all d ilyases and not be the general overseer ofv dis fellowship. It is logically inconsistent. Mia chief, i arm not jammin yur frequency, am only clarifin issues here. Let me pose amoa " wat happenz 2 national in dat case?". This waz not the idea our founding fatherz had. let us analyz d consistency of dis notion. If wurld hedquatas act as supervisor councillor nd a chief 4rm one ov d supervised ilyasis emerges as de president, dnt u think dis wud b d beginnin ov katakilism; who has superior authority. Supremoz comadium wil bee 46 years old dis year. It has gone thro tick nd thin nd yet it hs survived based on d precepts of our foundin fatherz. Dont let us alter anythin to avoid its disintegration. Remember it is unity in diversity nd not dicotomy. May u orl wok nd cripple not. I av landu.

1 Like

Re: Kegites by eldertj: 11:24am On May 01, 2008
lsf bosmac 4rm ilya du tecco,daysis b longawire(mayan). dis is d voice of s.f t.j dat is 2 say xy elder ilya du tecco.infact d odunga goes dus,d den ab world in person of chief saheed nd myself katapoted d agbada,keg,nd few regalia 2 ilya du liberty durin wapoga hosted by d 1st institution in nigeria,3rd in africa,27th in d world.2 arl m karid arl ova d galaxy,may wok nd jam ministerial appointment mayan.hope 2 b in usa 4 a natigbamus gyration @ ilya du liberty.4 opakasis may ur leta eleven continue 2 answer d slogan of union bank dat is 2 say big, strong, liable.
Re: Kegites by eldertj: 11:47am On May 01, 2008
oooooooooooo supreme supreme? woo woo woo? lala mi to roke? many r called? daysis b long (mayan).dis is voice orf d xy elder ilya du tecco dat is 2 say s.f teejay.babasis nd mamasis arl ova d galagala 2 panti d ojude mentino dat d erankerans nd aguntansis orf tecco land ve decided out orf dere decision 2 marry my papas kingdom via transformation.night gyration 9th may 2008,8kmt till kukuruku.opekesis, opakasis, imbibation will b ponke.4/4 regaliation is tikadima.egbesoke 4 u arl
Re: Kegites by OJOLA: 12:40am On May 02, 2008
WHAT EASE DE CURRENT AFFAIRS AS PER THE EXCULENTUM OF ILYA DU QUEEN?
CAN A KARID LIFE BEING JARA ME DE IN4MA2A
U AR ORL BEMBE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours / Free Whatsapp XX Group Link / BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.