Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Ford Cars - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ford Cars (788 Views)

#ford Cars - My Biggest Repair Challenge So Far / Ford Cars / How Reliable And Maintenance Friendly Are Ford Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ford Cars by ToyotatalkatARS: 9:16am On Sep 21, 2016
Hello ford users,

Welcome to ford talk forum. With my experience using ford explorer and other ford products spanning 6years now has been an amazing one. It's quite surprising whenever I hear friends talk about common problems of ford and so on. The truth is, this is one of United States' best vehicular technology. Don't get me wrong, there may be problems but I can assure you such problems are never discouraging.Therefore this forum is dedicated basically for ford vehicle users of different models and specifications so I can share experiences of rare and common problems of ford cars, jeeps and proffer solutions and advises will be given. So folks, feel free to ask questions or seek advise on maintenance as am very ready to deal with this issues with no cost.
Thanks.

1 Share

Re: Ford Cars by sarjay1000: 10:07am On Sep 21, 2016
I have clean reg 2010 Ford explorer for sale... 09097761111 more details
Re: Ford Cars by dubaiprince: 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2016
ToyotatalkatARS:
Hello ford users,

Welcome to ford talk forum. With my experience using ford explorer and other ford products spanning 6years now has been an amazing one. It's quite surprising whenever I hear friends talk about common problems of ford and so on. The truth is, this is one of United States' best vehicular technology. Don't get me wrong, there may be problems but I can assure you such problems are never discouraging.Therefore this forum is dedicated basically for ford vehicle users of different models and specifications so I can share experiences of rare and common problems of ford cars, jeeps and proffer solutions and advises will be given. So folks, feel free to ask questions or seek advise on maintenance as am very ready to deal with this issues with no cost.
Thanks.

Thanks op, i have seriously considering getting a ford edge or explorer but the issue of mechanics availability, price and availability of spare part keeps discouraging me. i know American Vehicles are generally rugged. please further convince me on this. thanks
Re: Ford Cars by ToyotatalkatARS: 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
First of all I need to know the model year you intend going for so as to give you adequate information, also you need know that all Ford model are manufactured based on development of each other. I did be awaiting your response.
Re: Ford Cars by FordtalkatARS(m): 8:51am On Sep 27, 2016
First of all I need to know the model year you intend going for so as to give you adequate information, also you need know that all Ford model are manufactured based on development of each other. I did be awaiting your response.

(1) (Reply)

Help With My Infinit G20i / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 With Special Wallpapers !! / 99 Camry Turn Light (left)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.