Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Need Help With Blog - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Help With Blog (865 Views)

Make Money With Blog; Simple Step On How To Create A Blog Using Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help With Blog by oluminous: 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2009
i need help with creating and using a blog. anyone with the knowledge should pls help
Re: Need Help With Blog by Iylinks(m): 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2009
Go to www.blogger.com and create your blog after this you can start using ur blog bt there wuld be a little problem designing it.
Re: Need Help With Blog by akeju1(m): 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2009
hello ,i think i can do that for you if you are really interested in the bussiness or give me a call on 08065237543.
regards ,
mr akeju
Re: Need Help With Blog by Fhemmmy: 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2009
I think u need to be sure of what you want the blogs for, if you want it for fun, then, you can easily do what was suggested above, but i am sure most Nigerians are using it for google adsense, so if that is what you needs it for, then, add the codes from google is what you what you need to worry about.
Re: Need Help With Blog by Netmanual(m): 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2009
You can use wordpress also.
Re: Need Help With Blog by whobdis(m): 5:09pm On Oct 26, 2009
yes most Nigerians use blogger for money making purposes, although blogger can be used for any purpose you want to use it for!!!! the templating might give you problem but you can overcome that; and be able to fix in all the forms of HTML CODES YOU NEED!!

contact me @ [email]kevblorien@gmail.com[/email] , [email]kevbroke@yahoo.com[/email]. with a plain text only

SUBJECT: Need Help With Blog.

AND I WILL CONTACT YOU WITH FULL STEP BY STEP PROCEEDURE.

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT:
adsenseprograms..com

but dont forget to mail me.
I love helping people who want to make money online through genuine ways!!!
Re: Need Help With Blog by whobdis(m): 6:41pm On Oct 26, 2009
you can visit
www.donpays..com

It explained step by step guide on how to open a blog and all the neccessary help you will need.
[url=http:// www.donpays..com] www.donpays..com[/url]
adsenseprograms..com

you can also send a plain email with this subject ( Need Help With Blog) for a free toturial on internet and blogging tips: kevbroke@yahoo.com
kevblorien@gmail.com
Re: Need Help With Blog by babscash: 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2009
i can help you with blog and teach you how make up to $1000 monthly without using google adsense, anyone interested can contact me on cashonline14@gmail.com
Re: Need Help With Blog by ofala(m): 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2009
@poster,

U can contact this young man.

http://cashminters.com/freeguide.htm

He is doing well [i believe].These are the kinda guys and things we wana be hearing from our dear Naija!

You will definitely get someone cool to put you through easily.
Re: Need Help With Blog by shofu2000(m): 11:20am On Oct 27, 2009
Get the right source. Start with the knowledge base. I have created a blog for coaching someone like you. It is not finished yet but the few information will help you get started. Just try and read the blog post from down to the top. You will definitely know how to blog and be a proffessional.

Just click or visit: http://iblogmagic..com
Re: Need Help With Blog by kg(f): 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2009
Learn to do it yourself go to blogger.com to start, it's not hard
Check one of my blogs at www.laughmedicines..com

OR

Pay me to do it for you and also train you to make pro blogs you can resell.

If you are interested in option two call 08033792673
Re: Need Help With Blog by fidelityd: 12:16am On Oct 28, 2009
hey, forget about calling people on that, all they will ask from you is money, first of all what do u want to use it for. is it for adsense? simple. learn how to use it for free, to create one go to www.blogger.com. remember there are many blogsites online

www.olanitequotes..com

(1) (Reply)

Seun What Is Wrong With Nairalist. It Has Been Hacked! / How Do I Make Money On Website? / Small Scale Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.