Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,580 members, 7,850,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:36 AM

How Do I Make Money On Website? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Make Money On Website? (865 Views)

How Can I Make Money Online Direct Into My Bank Account In Nigeria? / Pls Teach Me How To Make Money On The Internet / How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make Money On Website? by shezvar: 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2010
Please if anybody know how i can start making money on my site please tell me.This site as been opened for almost more than a year if not so and i have made no kobo out of it.It is so painfull to me as a person because i have spent a lot of time on this site trying to improve the look but to no avail.
I want to start making real money on my website,because going to cafe everyday to browse i snot an easy thing to do so anyubody that can help me should please do so.
Re: How Do I Make Money On Website? by onelove222(m): 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2010
Well i think that i can assist you in making money on that website.contact me on my yahoo id or better still give me a call and i will be very ready to assist you the way i can.08089823377
Re: How Do I Make Money On Website? by LateefO(m): 12:06am On Feb 07, 2010
shezvar:

Please if anybody know how i can start making money on my site please tell me.This site as been opened for almost more than a year if not so and i have made no kobo out of it.It is so painfull to me as a person because i have spent a lot of time on this site trying to improve the look but to no avail.
I want to start making real money on my website,because going to cafe everyday to browse i snot an easy thing to do so anyubody that can help me should please do so.

Hi shezvar,
That's quite saddning, well we all started that way and even if such things do not happen we won't appreciate our effort. Sincerely speaking there are lots of ways by which you can monetize or make money from your website, all you need is the right tools.
but before going into that I will like to know the site and what it contains, so that I can access it and tell you where the mistakes are.
Your response will help in the continuation of this conversation.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

I care.
Lateef
(Online Business Expert)
Re: How Do I Make Money On Website? by hamlak(m): 12:28pm On Feb 08, 2010
You sell a product or render a service from the site.

That is the way to make money from your site.

The product can be yours or another person's. In that case
it is called Affiliate marketing.

Have you learnt to drive TRAFFIC to the site?

That is the key!
Re: How Do I Make Money On Website? by infogenius(m): 3:09pm On Feb 09, 2010
shezvar:

Let's see how your site looks like so we can offer solution right here on this thread. So that others can plug in.
Re: How Do I Make Money On Website? by LateefO(m): 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2010
@ poster (shezvar),
You still havn't give us a way to help you. You haven't tell us the site to check the look and help modify, however all things being equal on the site I can only say that you either sell something on the site or provide service to make money.
Another way is to add referal links and google ads but all still depends on the type of site in question.

I care,
Lateef (Online Business Expert)
Re: How Do I Make Money On Website? by consultmartins(m): 8:13pm On Mar 02, 2010
If you want to learn how to monetize your website, just download the ebook i attached below and read it carefully.

To your success.

Re: How Do I Make Money On Website? by LateefO(m): 3:17pm On Mar 08, 2010
consultmartins:

If you want to learn how to monetize your website, just download the ebook i attached below and read it carefully.

To your success.

@consultmartins,
Rather than directing one to your site to download a book why not just give the idea here so that all can share it. This is a better way to post on forums I guess.
Re: How Do I Make Money On Website? by consultmartins(m): 1:27pm On Apr 29, 2010
I can't share the information here because it is too loaded.

(1) (Reply)

3 Containers Of Ladies Garments / For Sales: Newly Design Wardrobe Like Never Before (pix Uploaded) / Jamb Question For All Subjects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.