Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Pls Who Has Done It And How Did You Do It? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Who Has Done It And How Did You Do It? (948 Views)

How Many Cv(s) Did You Submit For Your Job / How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? / How Did You Get Your Present Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Who Has Done It And How Did You Do It? by NOC1(m): 10:00am On Sep 21, 2016
who has succeeded in completing the Federal Civil Service commission vacancies form online?
since yesterday I have been waiting for my Email verification and account activation codes or link.

CC: Lalasticlala, seun
Re: Pls Who Has Done It And How Did You Do It? by budymore18: 11:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
Do not wait for any verification code. It's going, just log on with your details. Ut will open. Best of luck.
Re: Pls Who Has Done It And How Did You Do It? by dt4omoh(f): 5:38am On Sep 22, 2016
budymore18:
Do not wait for any verification code. It's going, just log on with your details. Ut will open. Best of luck.

How? What did you use as your uername?
Re: Pls Who Has Done It And How Did You Do It? by GMETODE: 7:28am On Sep 22, 2016
dt4omoh:

How? What did you use as your uername?

The email address you registered with is the username.

Can anyone help? I already filled all the application pages remaining the last one (page 18). How can we upload the signature on that page?
Me grateful to receive your response ASAP.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Pls Who Has Done It And How Did You Do It? by jimnozi: 7:32am On Sep 22, 2016
step to follow open the page that display all the ministries and work info. click to open the one u want to apply for so that it display full info about it then bookmark it close it open the page that display all the ministries again then click on the login entre ur full email and password it might show noting then open the page u bookmark u will see that it must have already log you in.. that's all it work like charm... Use system preferably

(1) (Reply)

Direct Sales Executive From C L Leashing / Urgent Vacancy / Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited Latest Recruitment (6 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.