Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Please Matured Advice Is Needed. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Matured Advice Is Needed. (394 Views)

Please Your Advice Is Needed / Doctors In the House, Your Advice Is Needed / Get Ur Medical & Laboratory Supplies 4rm The Professional,their Advice Is A Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Matured Advice Is Needed. by NixandaCEO(m): 10:47am On Sep 21, 2016
I have been pressurized on this issue lately by a friend of mine. Her aunty is going through a face sort of face being that she isn't married and she is in her early 40s. Now along the line I have been secretly offered N300k to help as a sperm donor and stuffs like that and everything just sounds very normal like its just for me to get my sperm and I get paid and go my way.

I have never imagined anything of this sort before although I hear of it and the offer is quite tempting I won't lie as a young bachelor it will go a long way especially in this recession.

Please I just need matured advice on the importation of this sort of thing and if its normal or I should totally stay off it because its not like am actually desperate but it just feels like helping out with one of those sperms that are usually wasted in condoms.
Re: Please Matured Advice Is Needed. by emmak2k4(m): 10:57am On Sep 21, 2016
In all fairness you sounded as though your mind is made up already grin

If by chance you refuse the offer, do let me know.

1 Like

Re: Please Matured Advice Is Needed. by NixandaCEO(m): 11:02am On Sep 21, 2016
emmak2k4:
In all fairness you sounded as though your mind is made up already grin

If by chance you refuse the offer, do let me know.

Lol...
Re: Please Matured Advice Is Needed. by Ghost21(m): 11:32am On Sep 21, 2016
Totally not cool, sometimes the people involve got scared you might come back for the kid with DNA test, and they usually get rid of the person involve permanently.
Re: Please Matured Advice Is Needed. by NixandaCEO(m): 11:57am On Sep 21, 2016
Ghost21:
Totally not cool, sometimes the people involve got scared you might come back for the kid with DNA test, and they usually get rid of the person involve permanently.

Hmmmm ok, now that's an eye opener. Noted sir and I appreciate your contribution.
Re: Please Matured Advice Is Needed. by Ghost21(m): 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
NixandaCEO:

Hmmmm ok, now that's an eye opener. Noted sir and I appreciate your contribution.
just be careful and think about it multiple times, good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Touching! Baby Born With No Arms Learns To Eat By Herself, Using Her Feet -video / Causes of Cancer and how to prevent it. / The Solution To Premature expulsion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.