Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Saved From Plane Crash By His Worker Yet He Sacked Him - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Saved From Plane Crash By His Worker Yet He Sacked Him (715 Views)

Man Who Just Got Sacked, Cut Into Two By BRT Bus / How I Was Saved From A Train Accident That Killed 600 People - My Testimony / How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saved From Plane Crash By His Worker Yet He Sacked Him by philipimelo(m): 10:57am On Sep 21, 2016
I.Q Test....
A man is leaving on a business trip and stops by his
office on the way to the airport. The night watchman
stops him and says, "Sir, don't take that flight. I had a
dream last night that your plane would crash and
everyone would die!" The business man cancels his trip
and sure enough, the plane crashes, killing all the
passengers. The man gives his watchman a $10,000
reward for saving his life, then fires him.
Why??
Re: Saved From Plane Crash By His Worker Yet He Sacked Him by sinaj(f): 11:10am On Sep 21, 2016
Um... So he won't be indebted to him which might make him bias in carrying out judgement whenever he does something wrong.

Might be wrong tho.

2 Likes

Re: Saved From Plane Crash By His Worker Yet He Sacked Him by Ghost21(m): 11:43am On Sep 21, 2016
Because the only thing bigger than his ego is his bank account, he simply don't wanna take order from anyone even if his life is at stake.
Re: Saved From Plane Crash By His Worker Yet He Sacked Him by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 21, 2016
The night watchman wasn't supposed to be sleeping during duty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saved From Plane Crash By His Worker Yet He Sacked Him by sinaj(f): 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
feature11:
The night watchman wasn't supposed to be sleeping during duty.
o! I should have thought of this.

(1) (Reply)

What Makes Flying First Class Worth It? / Medview Airline-i'm Dissapointed -U Nearly Made Me Cry! / China Launch World’s Largest Amphibious Plane AG600

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.