Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,031 members, 7,953,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:41 AM

Fatal Accident Trailer Kills A Young Boy In Aba, Abia State (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fatal Accident Trailer Kills A Young Boy In Aba, Abia State (photos) (725 Views)

Trailer Kills Man In Benin (Viewer's Discretion Strongly Advised) / Container Trailer Kills An Okada Rider In Mushin (Graphic Photo) / Trailer Kills Yabatech Student In Abule Egba Due To Brake Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatal Accident Trailer Kills A Young Boy In Aba, Abia State (photos) by Gidiwap(m): 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
.. http://classictunez.com/news/fatal-accident-911-kills-a-young-boy-in-aba-abia-state-photos/

The accident involved a trailer and a
little boy aged between 11 – 15 years.

It occurred right infront of Bonnimas
Gas Station; close to Star Paper Mills,
Umungasi along Aba-Owerri road,
Aba Abia State. According to reports
by by-standers and witnessess, I
learnt that the driver of the trailer
took off after commitng such act. I
also learnt that the young boy is
meant to be in church for a program
with his siblings but took another
path, the siblings became worried as
they noticed the absense of their
brother.

They trailed their way back
only to discover the lifeless body of
their sibling. What a pity! As at the
time of this writing, the body has not
been deposited to any morgue.
May his gently soul rest in peace.

1 Share

Re: Fatal Accident Trailer Kills A Young Boy In Aba, Abia State (photos) by Peterpanny: 9:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
Rip
Re: Fatal Accident Trailer Kills A Young Boy In Aba, Abia State (photos) by emeijeh(m): 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
Oh my
Op sef! 911 means cops
Please use the right word next time grin
Re: Fatal Accident Trailer Kills A Young Boy In Aba, Abia State (photos) by Nightie(f): 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
damn! rip dear

(1) (Reply)

Please What Should I Bring Along With Me As I Go To The Embassy / What Time Does Kekenepe Operators Stop In Abia State / [BREAKING] America Relaxes Visa Conditions For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.