Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Do You Really Need A Degree When Looking For A Great Job? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do You Really Need A Degree When Looking For A Great Job? (445 Views)

Quitting My Lucrative Job For A Degree In Canada / What Can I Do With A Degree In Philosophy? / 6 Deadly Mistakes Students Make When Looking For I.T Placement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Really Need A Degree When Looking For A Great Job? by petengine(m): 11:17am On Sep 21, 2016
The influence of a degree in the job market, is something that has been seen to act as a ticket towards gaining a better-paying job. For these reasons, students have been striving hard to ensure they leave university with this important document. Luckily, you don’t have to own a degree to get a great paying job today. There are many people who are eating the fruits of their labor by working in jobs that didn’t require a college certificate before they were hired. This should come as a sigh of relief to the thousands of students who subject themselves to rigorous learning so that they may obtain a degree in their respective field.

Find out for yourself: Top 80 Highest Paying Jobs With No University Degree - Is University Overrated?

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Iyangbali
Introvert
Lady F

(1) (Reply)

Law School Vs MBA / Project Manager – Technical / Earn Monthly While You Take An International IT Certification At 90% Discount!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.