Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos (54370 Views)

Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos / Customized Cake Used By A Restaurant Owner For Her Birthday / The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by ceaser: 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2016
farous:
one thing i dont understand for this Biafra matter is WHY IS IT THAT IGBOS SAY THEY WANT TO PULL OUT AND BE ON THEIR OWN AND OTHER NIGERIANS REFUSE TO GRANT THEM DOING SO.Please can somebody explain to me the reason other Nigerians are forcefully refused to allow them go.I thought if somebody say he or she dont want to be part of you anymore,such person will be allowed to go.

Wrong timing, simple.

There was no such agitation during the years of rule by GEJ, whom they openly anointed even though it was a time filled with so much looting and bleeding of the common patrimony of Nigerians. Funny enough at that time these agitators do not shy away from being called Nigerians. In fact the regular response to accusations of treasury looting was always "You had your own there once, but now is our own time to spend the money and get our share of the cake".

Right now the calls for secession has suddenly pitched high. It is only NORMAL for anyone to assume that it isn't a sincere call but one informed by the fact that they do not have an anointed as a sentry to the treasure chest of the nation. No one will wanna take that attitude.

Even if it is a sincere call, it is very ill-timed. It should have gained traction and probably realizable during GEJ's tenure. What has suddenly changed from then to now that stirred the agitation? The only variable has been a change in leadership. That is not a honorable way to pursue an agenda if you ask me.

Edited: You may also wanna query if the agitation that led to the biafra war was ill-timed. To that I will also posit a yes. It began and reached a crescendo when the counter coup removed all traces of easterners from leadership following the initial military coup by easterners that successfully eliminated elements of other ethnic leaning and put easterners at the helm of affairs. Sadly, it was that administration that destroyed the federation that we seriously agitate for in the name of re-structuring now.

Bottom line, they lost out in the counter coup and the next thing was to beat the drums of war. Exactly the way it is happening now. I hate wars. I sincerely pray this history will not repeat itself.

2 Likes

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by IYANGBALI: 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ojukwu dided more than that before he raned away until we forgived him he now camed back and later dieded
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Prince16: 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
dainformant:
good for them

grin grin u won't believe it, but dt was d first thing dt came into my mind d moment I read d piece.
*lolz*
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Akainzo(m): 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
These couple who are members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) -showed their true color at their wedding in the eastern part of the country. Almost everything at their wedding ceremony had a touch of the Biafran colour...even their "unique" cake which was the center of attraction at the event...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/see-special-cake-used-by-hardcore.html

Only to receive a Marriage Certificate bearing Federal Republic of Nigeria! What irony.

1 Like

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by hotdi(m): 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
Seriously, it looks more of a SHRINE. grin
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by ceaser: 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
Akainzo:

Only to receive a Marriage Certificate bearing Federal Republic of Nigeria! What irony.

Hmmm. I never thought of that.
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by KissCODE(m): 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
Mrsprof:
Happy married life to them.. But make I no lie, the cake no fine.
bad belle full everywhere.
Show us ur own wedding cake
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by fortunechy(m): 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
God bless ndi Igbo
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Nickymezor(f): 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2016
This is serious. .. Lolz
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Duru1899: 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
These couple who are members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) -showed their true color at their wedding in the eastern part of the country. Almost everything at their wedding ceremony had a touch of the Biafran colour...even their "unique" cake which was the center of attraction at the event...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/see-special-cake-used-by-hardcore.html
Biafra is a reality. All Hail Biafra, Land of The Rising Sun
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Chibuhealth(f): 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
finally1:
ugly couples ugly cake.. see dere heads like GP Tank
can i see your pic?
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by kenny1313(m): 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ooni:
Even though i am not Ibo but one thing i admire about this Ipob is their readiness to die for what they believe in.
Readiness to die ke!!!! Make I hear word, how many of them have committed suicide or can commit suicide. Igbos can't trade there live for anything unless for blood money.

1 Like

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by RexEmmyGee: 5:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
farous:
one thing i dont understand for this Biafra matter is WHY IS IT THAT IGBOS SAY THEY WANT TO PULL OUT AND BE ON THEIR OWN AND OTHER NIGERIANS REFUSE TO GRANT THEM DOING SO.Please can somebody explain to me the reason other Nigerians are forcefully refused to allow them go.I thought if somebody say he or she dont want to be part of you anymore,such person will be allowed to go.
when you remove the pillars of a building,what happens??
that is the same thing that will happen to Nigeria if they let them go
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by whitebeard(m): 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
It is just design no motive behind it
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2016
Teespice:

pray tell me what this great idea is.

Nigeria was forced down on us by slave traders.
We are not slaves.

In addition, a country where a child who score 69%/is denied admission while the one that scored 1% is offered same admission can never be great. we don't want to belong to.such a country.

A country where you have extreme but opposite value systems can never be great.

our ambition is for our children to study science, engineering, humanities, etc. Their ambition is for the children's to study Sharia and Arabic.

How do we build a nation together?

They take human life at will in the name of the god.. but to us, human life is precious.
How do we build. a nation together.

Let us have some public debate over these issues.
They refused.

I.am.yet to hear good reasons why we must be allowed to run our affairs the way we want.

All I hear is threats of war.
Shame on them all.
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Triple333: 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
Nwachukwu! Umuchukwu! Udo diri unu!
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by hopesuarez(m): 10:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
Rotentina:

What about if he die without killing a single Hausa person?

I am just asking ni ooooo!!!!
......he he......na God wan punished am b dat

1 Like

Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Emassive(m): 11:04pm On Sep 21, 2016
Bros u must be obsessed with Ipod and the Igbo Nation to keep tryna spite for wanting to not be with you? Are you Gay? Sick donkey
timeman:
SE will be shocked. The only thing that'd shock Nigerians is the open lunacy of ipods
The truth has spoken!
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Anaconda76: 11:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
The irony be say, ALL the things dem buy put for the wedding, including that cake na NAIRA dem use. Make dem go use biafra money naaaa.
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by ancientbanana: 12:12am On Sep 22, 2016
finally1:
ugly couples ugly cake.. see dere heads like GP Tank
Jealousy. Haters gon die, dem don wed n chop d cake.
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by babestella: 6:12am On Sep 22, 2016
Ooni:
Even though i am not Ibo but one thing i admire about this Ipob is their readiness to die for what they believe in.

You are the true son of your father, a man with good vision and leadership values. Sadly, many Nigerians don't have this your mentality, that is why Nigeria and Nigerians are in this sorry state.
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by MrGerald(m): 9:06am On Sep 22, 2016
attackgat:

The truth must be spoken? Then start with your self by answering this question. Who came down to the East to kill 3 million people?
and who and where were the 3 million people killed?
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by Belmot(m): 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
Ooni:
Even though you're ibo your lies no get part two..... Are you that ashamed to hide under a yoruba moniker?. Afo fun gbemu.
Re: The Customized Cake Used By Pro-Biafrans At Their Wedding - Photos by NaijaBlend: 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
Mrsprof:
Happy married life to them.. But make I no lie, the cake no fine.

Monkey no fine but im mama like am!
Leave them and their thing.
Do your own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) / A Deaf Bride Weds A Deaf Groom (photos) / Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.