Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Jecinta Okonkwo Releases Official Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jecinta Okonkwo Releases Official Pictures (30323 Views)

Miss Bianca Okonkwo Releases Stunning Birthday Shoots / Swag! Actor Benson Okonkwo Releases Dazzling New Photos / Actress Rechael Okonkwo Releases Pre-birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jecinta Okonkwo Releases Official Pictures by Eliteklaus(m): 11:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
wotz with d boobs?
Re: Jecinta Okonkwo Releases Official Pictures by Ada9103(f): 11:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
I rep IMO state....ndi Igbo kwenu
She fine kiss

2 Likes

Re: Jecinta Okonkwo Releases Official Pictures by chukslawrence(m): 11:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
K
Re: Jecinta Okonkwo Releases Official Pictures by Gerrard59(m): 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
masonkz:
I must have forgotten the meaning of "stunning".

Nice pics though.

Bros, you've been scarce oh. Missed your comments.

How did the holiday go? Or you're still on it?

1 Like

Re: Jecinta Okonkwo Releases Official Pictures by HERSLEY(f): 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
Flavour keep off
Re: Jecinta Okonkwo Releases Official Pictures by Gratefulheart93(f): 11:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
My Namesake...she's beautiful
Re: Jecinta Okonkwo Releases Official Pictures by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
Stunning ke, she fine though...asper stunning, dat na Kamoru mata.
Re: Jecinta Okonkwo Releases Official Pictures by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 25, 2016
dee zey media.. cooldee zey media..
Re: Jecinta Okonkwo Releases Official Pictures by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 25, 2016
I am curious to know how this Ancient of days won.
Bevause I understand they have to hop a number of preeks before winning but I am giving her a benefit of doubt. So, how did mgbii do it?
Even villains cannot wear that evil oooking crown and that razz looking sash? What wont I see on social media?
Re: Jecinta Okonkwo Releases Official Pictures by obiaguna(m): 1:08am On Sep 25, 2016
Bantino:
Fine girl

I think Imo state is among the states in Nigeria that has the highest number of beautiful women

You tell no lies sir. Imo state has a lot of pretty angels.
Re: Jecinta Okonkwo Releases Official Pictures by mailmitch(m): 1:41am On Sep 25, 2016
Bantino:
Fine girl

I think Imo state is among the states in Nigeria that has the highest number of beautiful women

I concur with u fr tht 1. IMO state is really blessed with beautiful girls.
Re: Jecinta Okonkwo Releases Official Pictures by LUV1: 3:06am On Sep 25, 2016
Except a man be born again he can not see the kingdom of God Jesus is coming back again to judge the word.what ever you are looking for our lord Jesus can do it for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jecinta Okonkwo Releases Official Pictures by LoveMachine(m): 3:20am On Sep 25, 2016
Dat dere bride price will cause hypertension and poverty.
Re: Jecinta Okonkwo Releases Official Pictures by Handsomecole(m): 5:19am On Sep 25, 2016
What's beautiful about this?? With her contour forehead and Yellow Teeth undecided.
Re: Jecinta Okonkwo Releases Official Pictures by esosuo2: 5:31am On Sep 25, 2016
dovelike:
Where is the beauty? Please don't insult Imo state ladies angry

Is dat jealousy i smell? Talk true the babe got it

2 Likes

Re: Jecinta Okonkwo Releases Official Pictures by haroldosas: 7:56am On Sep 25, 2016
God created us to serve worship Him with our life. Let her remember God in this journey.
Re: Jecinta Okonkwo Releases Official Pictures by haroldosas: 8:06am On Sep 25, 2016
For total cure to all kinds of Bacteria Infections, most especially STAPHILOCOCUS drug [right][/right]resistance strains, that has the capacity to block a woman's FALLOPIAN TUBE thereby leading to in-ability for fertilization to take place. Kindly contact Harold on 07034883731 for a wide range of herbal solutions with the potency to eridicate this most stubborn and mimicking Bacteria called STAPH. When men are infected with this bacteria either through sex or food and after taking drugs it remains in the system, would only resurface with rash and intch, please if you hide your problem, the problem would hide and silently damaged your system. Be wise and completey eradicate this monster BACTERIA from your system by calling me on the number above or drop a message on my facebook Herbal Cure.
Re: Jecinta Okonkwo Releases Official Pictures by ChukwuIbrahim: 8:31am On Sep 25, 2016
how she take win dat crown?

all i c iz pancake & flour.

my ex from same imo state is far far prettier dan diz one nah.
Re: Jecinta Okonkwo Releases Official Pictures by mailmitch(m): 10:04am On Sep 25, 2016
Bantino:
Fine girl

Re: Jecinta Okonkwo Releases Official Pictures by emmyhumble(m): 11:49am On Sep 25, 2016
Hormohtoondeh:
Who beauty pageant epp

E EPP those that are involve
Re: Jecinta Okonkwo Releases Official Pictures by metallisc(m): 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
jbaby265:
as beautiful as me
fine girl

Re: Jecinta Okonkwo Releases Official Pictures by spamgod: 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
she looks manly
Re: Jecinta Okonkwo Releases Official Pictures by Saint52(m): 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
Waste of MegaByte... she is fine,, but makeup still dey ooo
Re: Jecinta Okonkwo Releases Official Pictures by Rozaystunna(m): 6:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
dovelike:
Where is the beauty? Please don't insult Imo state ladies angry
lmao my first thought, she is not beautiful compared to what I see in o town
Re: Jecinta Okonkwo Releases Official Pictures by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 26, 2016
Gerrard59:

Bros, you've been scarce oh. Missed your comments.

How did the holiday go? Or you're still on it?

lol I'm back bro. Thanks...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lanre Gentry Replies Lege Miani For Saying He Threatens Him Over Mercy Aigbe / Olamide And Davido Perform Together At The Lagos City Marathon (photos, Video) / Jude Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.