Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Desiging And Selling Tracking Shipping Company Website May Include Donations Too - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Desiging And Selling Tracking Shipping Company Website May Include Donations Too (475 Views)

Port Harcourt Web Desiging Class Is Now On @ Uniport / I Need An Editable CSS Template For Oil And Gas Or Construction Company Website / 7 Reasons Why You Must Include Images In Blog Posts By Mediapace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desiging And Selling Tracking Shipping Company Website May Include Donations Too by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
Take a look at my websites created by me, both are shipping companies with a tracking manageable from back end by the owner, can add also common trackings as USPS, Fedex, UPS. I also optimize Graphics, pictures for the fast website loading, design and do digital art, I am a Hermitage Foundation Museum awarded artist in a modern digital art paintings. So I do, modify, fix and change any picture or design to your needs.

1st website fully functioning sold, it's a pure shipping company with tracking
http://www.universaluniteddelivery.com try it in the tracking page typing 001test

2nd website is also sold and it's still in process to add more pages about donations and shipping
http://www.unitednationsdelivery.org the same try it typing 001test on the tracking page http://www.unitednationsdelivery.org/tracking/

My websites are located in US, I provide the hosting too my clients.
Contact me to my email in my signature if you are interested, my work is not cheap, I pay American Hosting, engines and service and I charge American prices but it's also the American good and reliable honest work.
Cheers!
Re: Desiging And Selling Tracking Shipping Company Website May Include Donations Too by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
Do you need it to be in an American Hosting, location in US. I provide Hosting to my clients including the security protection not showing my name yet the US Hosting company and US Hosting location. I accept payments in cash by Western Union or Money Gram or in naira to a local Nigerian account.
Send me an email (see my signature) if you are interested
Re: Desiging And Selling Tracking Shipping Company Website May Include Donations Too by henrimoto(m): 8:44am On Sep 22, 2016
@Angel, In your UUD website, the long empty space between the top picture and the content could discourage potential page visitors from reading further.

What do you say about that?
Re: Desiging And Selling Tracking Shipping Company Website May Include Donations Too by Nobody: 2:17am On Sep 24, 2016
henrimoto:
@Angel, In your UUD website, the long empty space between the top picture and the content could discourage potential page visitors from reading further.

What do you say about that?
On which page? Home or the others? Is somebody still reading commercial company websites? It's more about the service provided but tell me, please, which page? It's sold this website but maybe I go and modify css.
Thank you for your comment

(1) (Reply)

Revolution Of Search Marketing In Nigeria ! / Will I Get Traffic Without Seo, Ads, Facebook, Twitter Or Other Traffic Tricks? / One Verified Non-hosted Google Adsense Account Currently Up For Auction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.