Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Zero Degree Modeling Academy - Benin City - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Zero Degree Modeling Academy - Benin City (430 Views)

Quitting My Lucrative Job For A Degree In Canada / What Can I Do With A Degree In Philosophy? / HND Holder Vs Third Class Degree Bsc Holder: Which Is Better? - EDUREGARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zero Degree Modeling Academy - Benin City by amax92(m): 5:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
Last week, the CEO of Entrepreneurs Hive Ltd. launched the newest subsidiary of their business: Zero Degree Modeling Academy. This is in a bid to revolutionize the modeling industry in Nigeria, understanding the fact that lots of girls are being swindled and victimized through this medium my preying men. The Modeling Academy is geared towards training ordinary as well as talented young girls who have a flair for modeling into professional models. According to the CEO, new models will have to undergo an intensive three(3) months training on catwalks, posturing and attitudes, during which time their portfolios will be created as well as multiple composite cards to help sell their skills to clients. After the elapse of the three(3) months of training, promising models will be signed into the academy as managed models as well as tutors.
Instagram: Zero_Degree_Modeling
Facebook: www.facebook.com/zerodegreemodelingacademy

(1) (Reply)

How To Write The Perfect Thank You Letter After A Job Interview / You Too Can Be Rich!!! / Discover The Way To Expand Perseverance To Gain Greatness In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.