Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

I Still Don't Know This Simple Mathematics "A Graduate In Science Technology" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Still Don't Know This Simple Mathematics "A Graduate In Science Technology" (545 Views)

My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do / She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? / My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Still Don't Know This Simple Mathematics "A Graduate In Science Technology" by philipimelo(m): 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
[b][/b]Let's assume you saw a laptop of 97K. You
didn't have the cash, so you borrowed 50K
from ur mom and 50K from ur dad = 100K.
You bought the laptop which left you with 3K
change. You gave ur dad 1K and ur mum 1K
and kept the other 1K to yourself. Now you
owe your mum 49K and ur dad 49K. Now 49K
+49K = 98K + ur 1K kept = 99K.Where is the
missing 1K?I know you are intelligent. Solve it
and tell me the answer....share and see
interesting answers...but pls I have Bn cracking
my brain since trying to get d logic...
Re: I Still Don't Know This Simple Mathematics "A Graduate In Science Technology" by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
In accounting, you don't add cash at hand to debt. You added the 98k owed to the 1k you have. It doesn't work that way.

For your account to be balanced,the 98k you owed is equal to the sum of the laptop's value (97k)and 1k you have.

Therefore the 98k owed = the 98k owned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Still Don't Know This Simple Mathematics "A Graduate In Science Technology" by 007Nasky(m): 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Heavily Pregnant Nigerian Woman Dies Just A Month After Getting Married (pics) / What Is A Wife's Pride In A Polygamous Home / I Must Make It. . . If Not For Anything For My Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.