Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

When The Baby Ain't Too Sure You Are His Daddy... ;D ;D - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When The Baby Ain't Too Sure You Are His Daddy... ;D ;D (1054 Views)

My Daddy Abandoned Responsibility All Because He Is 50year Waiting To Die.. / Meet The Baby Who Was Born Twice(photo) / Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Baby Ain't Too Sure You Are His Daddy... ;D ;D by wisestman(m): 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2016
The look on the baby's face is really hilarious grin cheesy

When the baby ain't too sure you are his daddy................

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Baby Ain't Too Sure You Are His Daddy... ;D ;D by AngelAhnie(f): 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When The Baby Ain't Too Sure You Are His Daddy... ;D ;D by Blakjewelry(m): 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
More like the baby didn't like what the doc did to him during the delivery process or maybe the guy no wan come before
Re: When The Baby Ain't Too Sure You Are His Daddy... ;D ;D by ayamkhalifah(m): 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
The baby be lyk....me am afraid oooo...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When The Baby Ain't Too Sure You Are His Daddy... ;D ;D by Topestbilly(m): 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2016
Blakjewelry:
More like the baby didn't like what the doc did to him during the delivery process or maybe the guy no wan come before

That's the baby dad not the doctor.
Re: When The Baby Ain't Too Sure You Are His Daddy... ;D ;D by Blakjewelry(m): 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2016
Topestbilly:

That's the baby dad not the doctor.
How you take know, are the baby, abi na you give him mama belle

1 Like

Re: When The Baby Ain't Too Sure You Are His Daddy... ;D ;D by Topestbilly(m): 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
Blakjewelry:

How you take know, are the baby, abi na you give him mama belle

It's an offence for a doctor to do that (takn selfie with patient baby) , in developed countries husbands are allowed into the labour-room when the baby delivery is ongoing

1 Like

Re: When The Baby Ain't Too Sure You Are His Daddy... ;D ;D by Blakjewelry(m): 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
Topestbilly:

It's an offence for a doctor to do that (takn selfie with patient baby) , in developed countries husbands are allowed into the labour-room when the baby delivery is ongoing
Just being sarcastic, but on a serious note the look on the baby's face is that of a grown man wey dey vex.
Re: When The Baby Ain't Too Sure You Are His Daddy... ;D ;D by metallisc(m): 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2016
Blakjewelry:

Just being sarcastic, but on a serious note the look on the baby's face is that of a grown man wey dey vex.

the baby is like ... so you know say i dey inside there, you come still dey chook my head with ya long banana! i go show you for this life!! grin grin
Re: When The Baby Ain't Too Sure You Are His Daddy... ;D ;D by Blakjewelry(m): 11:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
metallisc:

the baby is like ... so you know say i dey inside there, you come still dey chook my head with ya long banana! i go show you for this life!! grin grin
That look is hard
Re: When The Baby Ain't Too Sure You Are His Daddy... ;D ;D by mysticgal(f): 7:45am On Sep 22, 2016
I think the baby is just eyeing the dad for bringing him into the world here In Nigeria especially now we are facing recession. The baby be like " this dude is crazy, I want to go back, I forgot something in heaven angry"

(1) (Reply)

Mistakes Parents Make During Child Upbringing / Newborn Baby Looks Like An 80-year Old Man After Being Born With Rare Ageing Con / END TIME: Mum Rapes 4 Year Old Boy, Broadcasts Live Video (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.