Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Lybia: Evil Medics Face Death Penalty - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lybia: Evil Medics Face Death Penalty (992 Views)

In Lybia Now The Truth Is Coming Out" By Lizzie Phelan / Lybia: Militia Must Leave Tripoli By December 20,2011 / Hate Crime In Lybia: Lybian Rebels Slaughtering Negro Africans, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lybia: Evil Medics Face Death Penalty by panafrican(m): 3:09am On Dec 21, 2006
angry
Only God knows how many people have died in africa due to the evil acts of some so-called doctors who are willingly and knowingly infecting africans with HIV. Their main goal is to cover the fact that homosexuality which is now the core value in western countries is the main cause of this disease. It is quiet surprising the A.U (African Union )remains silent .
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6192599.stm
Re: Lybia: Evil Medics Face Death Penalty by Mariory(m): 3:30am On Dec 21, 2006
You ignored the part where scientific evidence showed that HIV was already present in that location long before the nurses arrived there.
Re: Lybia: Evil Medics Face Death Penalty by panafrican(m): 4:25am On Dec 21, 2006
Mister- Know- everything! please  undecided !   The same reasoning that says HIV  originated from africa. Your so called scientific evidence  belong to KKK approach when it comes to  put all the blame on the "black continent ".
Why are  these science gurus  spending millions of dollars to run after gorillas in the jungle of RDC ( former zaire) or the bush of zimbabwe to make experiments in order to find by all means that africa is the place of birth of HIv. Why don't they try to find the origin of HIV  in san Francisco or L.A  among gay folk where it has been also proven HIV is rising at an exponential rate.? What do you call scientific evidence ? evidence brought up by who ?  Imagine a single doctor from africa being involved in such a scandal in Europe, you'll see the uproar and all kinds of consequences,you'll also see   solidarity among europeans. You may even find many africans shot dead for the acts of this man they even do not know. And let me tell you that  even before those alibii come out, everywhere in europe ,people were demonstrating  on behalf of the so called doctors.
Shameful !
Re: Lybia: Evil Medics Face Death Penalty by Dauda(m): 5:07am On Dec 21, 2006
@ Panafrican, slow down chief. There is evidence out there that the same strain of HIV that those kids have was present in the hospital before the foreign medical team arrived. Also unhygienic and unsafe practices like using the same needle for multiple patients was practiced in the health facility/facilities under investigation as at the time the Belgians arrived. Let's get all the facts before we start hurling blame on any party.
Re: Lybia: Evil Medics Face Death Penalty by Mariory(m): 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2006
panafrican:

Mister- Know- everything! please undecided ! The same reasoning that says HIV originated from africa. Your so called scientific evidence belong to KKK approach when it comes to put all the blame on the "black continent ".

Mister- Know nothing please. The same reasoning that allows us to be used morons by people spinning popular rethoric. I simply posted what I saw in the same link the thread starter posted. I follow the science because it does not lie and is not subject to retarded sentiments.

I really don't care about your 'evil white man' ideaology. I don't care about demonstrations, the origin of aids, or the colour of your shoes. People are people as far as I'm concerned. white, black, green or yellow.
Re: Lybia: Evil Medics Face Death Penalty by panafrican(m): 6:39pm On Dec 31, 2006
The day naive people wake up, they are in a grave or on their way to be hanged.
Nigeria has more than 100 millions people. Your opinion is not that significant as you may think.
Re: Lybia: Evil Medics Face Death Penalty by Mariory(m): 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2007
Correction, Nigeria has more than 140 million people. And neither is yours.
Re: Lybia: Evil Medics Face Death Penalty by Afam(m): 12:01pm On Jan 02, 2007
panafrican:

Mister- Know- everything! please undecided ! The same reasoning that says HIV originated from africa. Your so called scientific evidence belong to KKK approach when it comes to put all the blame on the "black continent ".
Why are these science gurus spending millions of dollars to run after gorillas in the jungle of RDC ( former zaire) or the bush of zimbabwe to make experiments in order to find by all means that africa is the place of birth of HIv. Why don't they try to find the origin of HIV in san Francisco or L.A among gay folk where it has been also proven HIV is rising at an exponential rate.? What do you call scientific evidence ? evidence brought up by who ? Imagine a single doctor from africa being involved in such a scandal in Europe, you'll see the uproar and all kinds of consequences,you'll also see solidarity among europeans. You may even find many africans shot dead for the acts of this man they even do not know. And let me tell you that even before those alibii come out, everywhere in europe ,people were demonstrating on behalf of the so called doctors.
Shameful !

@Panafrican,

So, you are now noticing this empty barrel that opposes anything he does not like with very warped explanations. To make matters worse, he abuses you and later turns around to make weak defences or explanations for posting nonsense.

On the death penalty proper, it is interesting to know now that HIV is now being transmitted via dirty environments as if the virus lives and mutates well outside the well understood hosts.

Unfortunately, some people here do not have any minds of their own as the media thinks for them are now thoroughly and irreversibly brainwashed.

My prayer is that these people should not even know anyone that knows anyone that may ever be in the corrider of power in Nigeria as advices from them will certainly be as disastrous as those they blindly support till today.

(1) (Reply)

Fist Fighting Nigerian Ambassador ! / Un Security Council Votes For No Fly Zone And Establishment Of Safe Zones In Lib / Who Is World Powers! United State Or China:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.