Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Joystick Mistakes - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Joystick Mistakes (1231 Views)

Top 10 English Mistakes That Make You Look Stupid / 4 Mistakes Killing Your Writer Blog / Women Should Be Treated As Those With “Joystick” – Chimamanda Adichie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joystick Mistakes by STANCIOUS(m): 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
************************** The Okada Man stopped at the juntion leading to the street and demanded for his Fee. `i no go fit enter inside. the road no good'. He told Rita who was furious about the man's sudden change of mind. Nevertheless, she paid and had to trek all the way through Erediauwa Street to Emma's House. She has serious issues running through her mind and didn't want to make an issue of the Okada man's misbehavior. While contemplating on how to break the news to Emma, Rita was welcomed at the gate by shouts of the Landlord. She heard the Landlord abusing the tenants of their inability to pay their rents and that they have just two weeks before Quit notice. After much ranting, the landlord left and Rita went into Emma's room. ` Babe welcome.' how are u? ' Emma her boyfriend asked. Rita replied ` I am not feeling fine.The Doctor confirmed this morning that I AM PREGNANT '. Emma stood transfixed as if eletricity was passed through his body. He was so shocked by the breaking news. `WHAT!!!'

1 Share

Re: Joystick Mistakes by STANCIOUS(m): 10:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]processing...[b]processing...[/b]processing...

(1) (Reply)

Forbidden Love / Biography Of Steve Jobs Is Number 0ne On Amazon / Contact Us OAK Plastics For Any Type Of Bottles Pet/preform, Caps, 150cl, 75cl,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.