Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger - Investment (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger (118491 Views)

How To Withdraw Your Earnings From Bitcoin Into Your Local Bank Account / How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by abeg222(m): 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ymodulus:
ok

By electronic transfer i meant internet banking either on a computer or via mobile application.

Then in the box marked remarks fill it in with the reference number.

I believe you understamd now.

Note*
I think it is important for the OP of this post to stress the fact that this method of selling BITCOIN is actually BITCOIN TRADING and in doing this, you watch the market before placing a stoppage order.

Goodluck guys, play smart and in a day you can make as much 230,000naira with about $5000 worth of bitcoin.

Be very smart.

Warning!!!@ i wont advise you store your personal money in bitcoin due to its volatility. Only yesterday morning i got at $611 end of the day around 4pm it rose to $619. Inmediately i placed a stoppage order and traded. And automatically sold ffor N539/ $1. I wont state how much i got it. But this was a good deal for me.

I then withdraw and before i knew it by 5:10 it fell to $614 with a trading rate of around 533 naira. Which was a good deal though not like the latter.

All am trying to say is this method the op is stating is more of trading than selling. So be wise.

Another way to trade of without dealing with local exchangers is to go international, buy from an international merchant and then trade on international platforms either a peer to peer platform.

You can do an Itune to Bitcoin business. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! massive mega profit.

Bye!!!!
Please ,teach me all these things.Somebody told me to open Blockchain I have opened Blockchain wallet.How do I fund it?How do I earn bitcoin?how do I trade and how do I withdraw? Please enlighten me..sammuell27@gmail.com
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by abeg222(m): 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ymodulus:
ok

By electronic transfer i meant internet banking either on a computer or via mobile application.

Then in the box marked remarks fill it in with the reference number.

I believe you understamd now.

Note*
I think it is important for the OP of this post to stress the fact that this method of selling BITCOIN is actually BITCOIN TRADING and in doing this, you watch the market before placing a stoppage order.

Goodluck guys, play smart and in a day you can make as much 230,000naira with about $5000 worth of bitcoin.

Be very smart.

Warning!!!@ i wont advise you store your personal money in bitcoin due to its volatility. Only yesterday morning i got at $611 end of the day around 4pm it rose to $619. Inmediately i placed a stoppage order and traded. And automatically sold ffor N539/ $1. I wont state how much i got it. But this was a good deal for me.

I then withdraw and before i knew it by 5:10 it fell to $614 with a trading rate of around 533 naira. Which was a good deal though not like the latter.

All am trying to say is this method the op is stating is more of trading than selling. So be wise.

Another way to trade of without dealing with local exchangers is to go international, buy from an international merchant and then trade on international platforms either a peer to peer platform.

You can do an Itune to Bitcoin business. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! massive mega profit.

Bye!!!!
Please ,teach me all these things.Somebody told me to open Blockchain I have opened Blockchain wallet.How do I fund it?How do I earn bitcoin?how do I trade and how do I withdraw? Please enlighten me..sammuell27@gmail.com
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Splinz(m): 11:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
abeg222:

Send me a PM.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Horus(m): 2:58pm On Mar 21, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ2A2Axfrqc

How to Withdraw From Your Bitcoin \Wallet in Nigeria
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by bluntjudge: 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
https://bitzilla.io/?ref=fid4992
This is the only site I invested with only $5( you can do $1) and have made quite some profit and will strongly recommend it for all.I withdraw my bitcoin every week. They are real and you can check their review online.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by okesammie: 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
Now that Luno is problematic, which other exchanger do we turn to?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by gamaliel9: 9:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
Does Bitfinex,Kraken,BTC38 work in Nigeria? Can you trade with their platform and withdraw to your bank account in Nigera?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:41am On Apr 07, 2017
okesammie:
Now that Luno is problematic, which other exchanger do we turn to?

What and what are the problem of Luno currently?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by slim147(m): 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
FOLYKAZE:

I was going to ask the same
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by raphemmanuel(m): 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
I enjoy selling my bitcoins on localbitcoins even on Saturdays and Sundays I do sell and receive my money in my bank account in less than 10 mins.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by gabe1234(m): 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
sry to take everyone bk .......aw do I gt started with btc??
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by gabe1234(m): 5:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
abeg222:
we re on d same page bro
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by raphemmanuel(m): 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2017
gabe1234:
sry to take everyone bk .......aw do I gt started with btc??
bitcoin is an e-currency that is generally accepted by most countries in the world today if not all the countries.
Before you get started you must have a wallet with a wallet address
You store your bitcoin in your wallet and receive bitcoin with your wallet address.
( just like having bank account and account number: you save your money in your bank account and give out your account number to receive money.)

You open a bitcoin wallet with any website of your choice that permits that. You can open wallet with XAPO, BLOCKCHAIN or anyone you think is good for you.
But I will advise you to open your wallet with blockchain because they are reliable and they are widely accepted, infact they are like CENTRAL BANK IN NIGERIA.

After opening it, look for a way of funding it, and then look for a means of growing your bitcoin on any genuine platform, then you can sell at any time you feel like.

I believe this helps

1 Like

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Boss0003680501(m): 1:50am On Apr 08, 2017
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by BjaySexy(m): 7:32am On Apr 08, 2017
FOLYKAZE:

Delay funds withdrawal i guess, but it's stated in their page that they're working on having it resolved soonest.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by feelamong(m): 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
BjaySexy:

Delay funds withdrawal i guess, but it's stated in their page that they're working on having it resolved soonest.

As you may be aware, Luno has been unable to process NGN withdrawals since Friday, 31 March.

The reason is that our bank account at Stanbic IBTC, which contains the vast majority of customer funds, has been frozen due to an unforeseen third party issue beyond our control (more details follow below).

All customer funds are safe and accounted for in the account. Right now we are unable to make any payments out of the account until it is unfrozen. For the time being, we ask you to refrain from funding your account with NGN.

What can be done in the meantime
NGN deposits and withdrawals are currently disabled. All other services, such as buying, selling, trading, sending and receiving Bitcoin remain unaffected.

If you have a pending withdrawal that you’d like to cancel, you can do so by opening the “transactions” screen, tapping on the withdrawal and then pressing the “cancel” button. The NGN amount will then be refunded to your wallet. It is of course still possible to convert NGN to BTC and withdraw BTC.

We have been working on integrating a new debit card payment method through a different bank. We will accelerate this project and hope to enable debit card deposits soon. However, we will still be unable to process withdrawals until the bulk of customer funds in our Stanbic IBTC account are unfrozen.

Why the account was frozen
In short, a fraudster stole the identity of a victim (not a Luno customer) and managed to access the victim’s bank account. The fraudster then created an account at Luno, using the stolen identity, and transferred the victim’s money to Luno and converted it to Bitcoin. Once the victim discovered the theft, they reported it to the police who obtained a court order to freeze Luno’s entire bank account (not just the fraudulent amount).

The police and court were unaware that Luno was a business serving thousands of customers and that blocking the account would affect thousands of people, not just this one individual payment. We believe that this was a huge mistake made by the police and court. We are in the process of fixing it now, but unfortunately due to the bureaucratic processes involved it will take time (more details below).

What we are doing and how long it will take
Since we first discovered this, the victim has withdrawn their case. However, once a court order has been issued, it cannot be simply reversed. We must obtain a new court order to unfreeze the account from a higher court. We are working with our legal team to do this as fast as possible but unfortunately it is a slow and bureaucratic process.

The current estimate for re-activation of the bank account is 3-4 weeks. We are doing everything we can to sort out this problem as quickly as possible.

Follow our status page for the latest updates about this issue: https://luno.statuspage.io/incidents/w3vyyjzg0kp5

Closing remarks
We deeply regret the situation that has happened here and while we are trying to resolve it as quickly as possible, we understand that it represents a massive disruption for our customers. We ask that you try to understand the situation and the timelines involved. All funds are accounted for and all withdrawals will be processed, it will just take time.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by gabe1234(m): 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
raphemmanuel:
bitcoin is an e-currency that is generally accepted by most countries in the world today if not all the countries.
Before you get started you must have a wallet with a wallet address
You store your bitcoin in your wallet and receive bitcoin with your wallet address.
( just like having bank account and account number: you save your money in your bank account and give out your account number to receive money.)

You open a bitcoin wallet with any website of your choice that permits that. You can open wallet with XAPO, BLOCKCHAIN or anyone you think is good for you.
But I will advise you to open your wallet with blockchain because they are reliable and they are widely accepted, infact they are like CENTRAL BANK IN NIGERIA.

After opening it, look for a way of funding it, and then look for a means of growing your bitcoin on any genuine platform, then you can sell at any time you feel like.

I believe this helps
yes...tanks a lot
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by knightride: 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
julijason448@gmail.com
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by tutucious(f): 7:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
Luno or local bitcoin is not the only reliable exchanger we have oh!

Get my contact from my profile, call or WhatsApp me and I'll help.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by meromero11: 8:32pm On Apr 08, 2017
Luno is shut down on naira exchange at the moment. Everyone now uses GeneXpayments which is faster. So i move my funds to GeneX for instant naira conversion.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by martolux(m): 9:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
meromero11:
Luno is shut down on naira exchange at the moment. Everyone now uses GeneXpayments which is faster. So i move my funds to GeneX for instant naira conversion.
dem don start again
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by egodswill(m): 2:09am On Apr 09, 2017
meromero11:

What's the website of GeneXpayments...
Is this genexpayments.online?

Also, any update on luno's issue?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by akilo1: 3:41am On Apr 09, 2017
I need advice on the safest place to buy bitcoin and how much they are selling,so many scampers are on here,just a good bitcoin dealer house,thanks as I await for your reply
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by justi4jesu(f): 6:12am On Apr 09, 2017
akilo1:
I need advice on the safest place to buy bitcoin and how much they are selling,so many scampers are on here,just a good bitcoin dealer house,thanks as I await for your reply

Contact me on whatsapp, i buy and sell unlimited amount of bitcoin with instant funding of Naira. smiley
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by feelamong(m): 7:29am On Apr 09, 2017
justi4jesu:

Contact me on whatsapp, i buy and sell unlimited amount of bitcoin with instant funding of Naira. smiley

You stay in Dubai......if there is any breach in contract...how do we resolve it?

I still dey fear una wey dey abroad sha!
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by egodswill(m): 8:19am On Apr 09, 2017
justi4jesu:

Go to localbitcoins.com and choose any seller whose price is ok for you and buy bitcoins... It's safe and secured. Just be sure to deal with a reputable seller
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by egodswill(m): 8:22am On Apr 09, 2017
Any update on luno...?

Have they resumed full service in Nigeria? Can one withdraw to Nigeria's bank accounts?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by feelamong(m): 12:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
let me drop this here for those looking for a Reputable company to invest their bitcoins with.

USI - TECH coy based in Dubai is d place to be.

Watch the You Tube Video here..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SDYbqc3MG4

You purchase one BTC package at Euros50 ($55) and you will receive in over 140 days 1% per working day as return on your Capital with a total of 140%

So Euros 50 will yield Euros 70 in 140 working days

Euros 1000 will yield Euros 1400 in 140 working days

For those that want to Mine Bitcoins and do not have large Capital to join some bigger Bitcoin Mining clubs..

This is for you!

https://6f53eab4.usi-tech.info/register

Just Register with the link and buy a package of at least 50 Euros with your bitcoins...

then relax and see your bitcoins multiply daily for the next 140 days
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by nnachukz(m): 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
Bitx now luno has a withdrawal issue now. Just use www. genex. com to send your bitcoin directly to your bank account in naira. It is very simple and safe.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by egodswill(m): 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
nnachukz:
Bitx now luno has a withdrawal issue now. Just use www. genex. com to send your bitcoin directly to your bank account in naira. It is very simple and safe.

Are u sure it's www. genex. come or rather genexpayments.online ... Because the first website doesn't work

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (29) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) / Top 10 Best Nig. Investment Banks In This Meltdown Period? / MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.