Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger - Investment (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger (118248 Views)

How To Withdraw Your Earnings From Bitcoin Into Your Local Bank Account / How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Walexz02(m): 7:45am On Apr 27, 2017
kenzkeys:
thats y i said i will teach u aw to make the trade myself. i've done it before and it paid off. more TBCs for sale at affordable prices tho... just call 07031822787
Nop. that is why i think it's a scam because there is no where i can trade it myself.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by ksolution(m): 11:00am On Apr 27, 2017
Good day ladies and gentlemen. I will appreciate if you pay a good attention to what i am about to share with you now. Very important . i am going to show you how you can generate more money per seconds in our innovative Utechnology Business Opportunity called PIUNI LLC. How you can benefit from the first Browser that work without data. I mean you will browse free, How to generate Airtime voucher pin that recharge 600 Networks all over the world and get paid 5% of the volume on daily basis. Pay your daily bills and get paid back the volume of the Transaction. For more detail Information whatsapp 08161128315 . Thank You.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by akpos4uall(m): 11:39am On Apr 27, 2017
egodswill:

Go to localbitcoins.com and choose any seller whose price is ok for you and buy bitcoins... It's safe and secured. Just be sure to deal with a reputable seller

So on point. I'm even surprised that most people here seem not to know it. I've traded several times on that site. It is a reliable site for trading bitcoins. 10 minutes is enough to complete a transaction.
One can even be a daily active trader by quoting his/her own exchange rate, buying and selling bitcoins at various rates with well specified conditions.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by vickylala239: 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
kenzkeys:
and now i have up to 2045 TBCs, people should keep looking without me trying to better the life of others? i've been selling this for quite a while now and i have the ones i wanna reserve till it gets to the ultimate price... 1 billion dollars!!so 2,045 times 1 billion dollars at that time mehn...
i cant take all these alone.buy now and secure a future for yourself

No tnk u keep it..

Coin that is fake n Neva listed as coin...

Neva change anywhere, no value..

Some sell 200naria ,some 500naria,1k etc

1 Like

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by feelamong(m): 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
Have you heard about USI TECH Bitcoins Investment?

Watch the You Tube Video here..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SDYbqc3MG4

You purchase one BTC package at Euros50 ($55) and you will receive in over 140 days 1% per working day as return on your Capital with a total of 140%

So Euros 50 will yield Euros 70 in 140 working days

Euros 1000 will yield Euros 1400 in 140 working days
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by feelamong(m): 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
For those that want to Mine Bitcoins and do not have large Capital to join some bigger Bitcoin Mining clubs..

This is for you!

https://6f53eab4.usi-tech.info/register

Just Register with the link and buy a package of at least 50 Euros with your bitcoins...

then relax and see your bitcoins multiply daily for the next 140 days

USI TECH is a world class Forex Trading coy...which before now only dealth with High Networth customers....
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Debesther: 11:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
This is lovely
I am in too
My email is - brightfame009@yahoo.com
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Debesther: 11:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
I am interested in the whatsapp group
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Udehtitus(m): 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
Buy your BTC and TBC at affordable prices.
Whatsapp or call 09035025024.
Tested and trusted.
#Cryptos
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by chijohn42k2(m): 1:19am On May 04, 2017
akpos4uall:

So on point. I'm even surprised that most people here seem not to know it. I've traded several times on that site. It is a reliable site for trading bitcoins. 10 minutes is enough to complete a transaction.
One can even be a daily active trader by quoting his/her own exchange rate, buying and selling bitcoins at various rates with well specified conditions.
don't u think it quiet expensive when compare to the rate on nairaland
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Laris1: 1:36am On May 04, 2017
219 bitcoin for sale,interested persons should call me on this number
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by tutucious(f): 7:20am On May 04, 2017
Laris1:
219 bitcoin for sale,interested persons should call me on this number

Bring it to me @375/$ and get paid almost instant. Check my profile for WhatsApp contact.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by twistakelv: 7:41am On May 04, 2017
Some people are still doubting the authenticity of TBC, I bring you good news; with TBC you can make quite lot of purchases from site or physical exchange, a client bought a Lexus jeep Rx300 using TBC. We sell at affordable price, why not take the advantage now. Price 500/tbc
Call/Whatsapp: 08121656968
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by feelamong(m): 7:57am On May 04, 2017
BITCOINS now $1,510.

Sincerely if you are not earning Bitcoins passively..you are on a long thing....

This is my Registration link for you to register

https://obinna.usi-tech.info/register

1 Like

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by dan56: 8:03am On May 04, 2017
_*Buy 4rm Trusted seller

Buy a USD visa card Today and shop on foreign site

I sell the visa card for just N2000
with $10 inside it's cost N6,000
contact me now for more info.*_
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by kaboninc(m): 10:20am On May 04, 2017
tutucious:

Bring it to me @375/$ and get paid almost instant. Check my profile for WhatsApp contact.

Just observing
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by tutucious(f): 10:54am On May 04, 2017
kaboninc:

Just observing

Lol. My oga u reach here?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 04, 2017
please iv heard a lot about bitcoin, billion coun, cryptocurrency. please id like to know what its all about. And also how to earn. 08080023641 or contact my email chibuoyimjajuruonwu@gmail.com
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Obynoblitz(m): 3:30pm On May 04, 2017
Can I still withdraw my back from bitx?.. Got some $250 to cash out
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by kaboninc(m): 3:34pm On May 04, 2017
Obynoblitz:
Can I still withdraw my back from bitx?.. Got some $250 to cash out

You cant withdraw from your bank but you can send to me and I pay you.

Chat me up via WhatsApp...number is on the signature.

1 Like

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by feelamong(m): 7:24am On May 05, 2017
I buy and sell Bitcoins!

contact me on whatsapp on 08099155330 or send mail to feelamong@gmail.com
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Zdoh(m): 9:39am On May 06, 2017
WE BUY AND SELL
Withdraw from Fiverr,Upwork,iwriter,Freelancer
Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

and Neteller funds at good rate.Bring your funds
for instant exchange to Naira...instant payment
guarantee.

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Joevics(m): 8:49am On May 09, 2017
Zdoh:
WE BUY AND SELL
Withdraw from Fiverr,Upwork,iwriter,Freelancer
Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

and Neteller funds at good rate.Bring your funds
for instant exchange to Naira...instant payment
guarantee.

Also available is US,UK,UAE,CHINA verified
paypal accounts at juicy price.

Hi, I have $21 on iwriter and $60 fiverr I want to withdraw.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by debybeautyworld(f): 8:53am On May 09, 2017
Joevics:

Hi, I have $21 on iwriter and $60 fiverr I want to withdraw.
Come to my WhatsApp
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by PropertyAsset: 9:01am On May 09, 2017
Nigeria is a land flowing with milk and honey. It's a country of great entrepreneurs and business magnates. I still believe in this country, and I hope believe with me.

Contact us for your own titled land/property/asset acquisition and investment in Ibeju-Lekki (with CofO) and all accross Lagos with great deals for you.
[WhatsApp +2348027390046]
Check signature below.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by jjmk(m): 9:06am On May 09, 2017
Whatever u do, don't miss this golden opportunity.

http://1onlinebusiness.com/share/paydaynow
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by feelamong(m): 9:18am On May 09, 2017
Sincerely..If you are not earning Bitcoins passively then you are a sorry lot!

Watch this video on USI TECH and make the move now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SDYbqc3MG4

Bitcoins now going for $1,700

Register here!

feelamong:
BITCOINS now $1,510.

Sincerely if you are not earning Bitcoins passively..you are on a long thing....

This is my Registration link for you to register

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Joevics(m): 9:32am On May 09, 2017
----
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by kaywon: 11:53am On May 09, 2017
feelamong:
I buy and sell Bitcoins!

contact me on whatsapp on 08099155330 or send mail to feelamong@gmail.com

would like to buy. How much are you selling??
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by feelamong(m): 12:04pm On May 09, 2017
kaywon:

would like to buy. How much are you selling??

sell at 397 per dollar
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by smscruize(m): 3:32pm On May 09, 2017
Reseller Package

This is the most common model. You buy bulk SMS from wholesale dealers usually called gateways or providers or aggregators then

you resell it for profit to your end users.

For instance you can buy at N1 and resell at N2 thereby making a 50% profit or thereabout.

Advantages of the Reseller Package

a. Large body of buyers – The main advantage of this model is that there’s a large market for it. Most Nigerians searching for

bulk SMS service have it mind to buy SMS from you at the prevailing price. As long as you can deliver their SMS on time, they

will patronize you.

b. Sizeable profits margin – The profit margin can range from 20% to 50% or even more depending on your pricing strategy.

c. Recurrent income – Once the amount your customers subscribe for finishes, they will buy again. You don’t have to work so hard

again to get them to buy.

d. Can be automated – With an online payment system in place this model can be easily automated. That means labour-intensive

processes are taken away from humans and handed over to the computer thereby saving you a lot in time and money.

e. Easy and quick – What can be easier and quicker than buying bulk SMS at a reduced, wholesale price then reselling it to an

already existing customers or prospects who are already actively searching for the service?

Attracting a lot of clients is where the major work lies in running a bulk sms reseller business. You could do both online and

offline marketing in order to get new clients. The more clients you get, the more you should work hard in trying to retain them

since they're likely to remain with you for the long term if they feel satisfied.

Who really needs bulk sms? Any group, society, organisation or business that deals with people as it allows them to communicate

more effectively with their members via the mobile phone sms service. Bulk sms is a growing tool for mobile marketing in Nigeria.

www.smscruize.com

info@smscruize.com
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by income(m): 7:02pm On May 09, 2017
Are you looking for a real online business that is!

-stable and consistent,
-No repurchase rules,?
-recruiting not necessary to earn,
-withdrawal allowed everyday,
-steady returns,
-professional, transparent, ethical, and no nonsense approach.

Then I am sure your search will end here.
either you want it in BITCOIN or USD this program does it all. They have never defaulted in payment for more than a year.

For more details, send your interest to saintjonahs@gmail.com and we will be glad to give you more information.....Shalom!

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) / Top 10 Best Nig. Investment Banks In This Meltdown Period? / MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.