Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger (118374 Views)

How To Withdraw Your Earnings From Bitcoin Into Your Local Bank Account / How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Walexz02(m): 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
Shakitibob0:
bros do you have any knowledge about how this thing works at all?
Seriously bro i am only taping satoshis from faucets.. I have received few into my block chain wallet.
I need someone to show me how to get more than i am getting currently
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by brandable: 3:28pm On Oct 27, 2016
Ymodulus:
i write from head
Hello Bro, please is there a way you could finish up on the bitcoin 611 tutorial and send to 2sexynet for him to convert to PDF so that we can download
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Optionalx: 7:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
Ymodulus:

Naso we see am. Dem don delete the thread
Oga abeg no allow seun scatter our blessing as ur bitcoin tutorial. Consider using another platform to empower your people na
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by 2sexynet: 11:03am On Oct 28, 2016
brandable:

Hello Bro, please is there a way you could finish up on the bitcoin 611 tutorial and send to 2sexynet for him to convert to PDF so that we can download
http://www.mediafire.com/file/forezsmbsege32f/Bitcoin_611.pdf
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by 2sexynet: 11:03am On Oct 28, 2016
chinnyonwu:
I Would love to know more about bitcoins. And would love to purchase some as well for an online business. How can u be of help?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by 2sexynet: 11:06am On Oct 28, 2016
chinnyonwu:
I Would love to know more about bitcoins. And would love to purchase some as well for an online business. How can u be of help?

1 Like

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by 2sexynet: 11:07am On Oct 28, 2016
djlaqua91:

Oga Ymodulus wetin dey happen? Was following your Bitcoin thread before e disappear. I'm really interested in that hustle men. How do I get more info?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by 2sexynet: 11:11am On Oct 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by brandable: 11:23am On Oct 28, 2016
2sexynet:
Thanks sir, I think this is the first part which I have downloaded before the thread was deleted. Please do mention me on the concluded part.Thank You
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Edipee(m): 11:57am On Oct 28, 2016
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Trippledots(m): 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
Ymodulus:

Naso we see am. Dem don delete the thread

you did start the tutorial i asked for on the bitcoin biz i was the one that asked for it first on that thread. i wast aware you started it....kindly do a whatsapp group or facebook group pls...if seun doesn't want it here there other platforms. and be kind to mention me pls.
thanks
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Trippledots(m): 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
2sexynet:

blessings brother...is dat material all? or there is a follow up on it?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Ymodulus: 5:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
Trippledots:

you did start the tutorial i asked for on the bitcoin biz i was the one that asked for it first on that thread. i wast aware you started it....kindly do a whatsapp group or facebook group pls...if seun doesn't want it here there other platforms. and be kind to mention me pls.
thanks
I have no social media account, Just Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Edipee(m): 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
Trippledots:

thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by computerboy: 6:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
Ymodulus:

Please if you decide to use any other platform for the tutorials, please mention me sir. thanks
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Sibrah: 7:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
Ymodulus:

You are almost like me. I have just Facebook n Nairaland account.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Miyachi: 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
Mister, your post is misleading, Bitx is an crypto-currency based exchange. You can't get money for your bitcoin without an exchange. Plus I don't think their rates are competitive, they sometimes defer from prevailing market rates.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Joe82834(m): 12:30am On Oct 29, 2016
Walexz02:

Seriously bro i am only taping satoshis from faucets.. I have received few into my block chain wallet.
I need someone to show me how to get more than i am getting currently
Pls can u help with some legit faucet sites to get satoshis from.help a bro
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by 2sexynet: 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2016
Trippledots:

blessings brother...is dat material all? or there is a follow up on it?
thread was deleted before he could finish.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 30, 2016
Hello Bitcoin gurus in the house
I have a little problem
I just transferred 10,000naira to purchase bitcoin into my bitx account but then I forgot to add the reference number and Ididn't specify on bitx that I've made payment
However my gtb account has been debited already
Pls how do you suggest I go about this

Thanks in anticipation to your prompt response

Kindest Regards
Eby
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by kimozaman2020(m): 12:25am On Oct 30, 2016
You can chat them up,login to yor bitx acct you will see the option
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Trippledots(m): 1:16am On Oct 30, 2016
2sexynet:
thread was deleted before he could finish.

yh, i read that already ( sadly). But im about the pdf document you shared...is dat all?thanks or the reply
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Trippledots(m): 1:19am On Oct 30, 2016
Ymodulus:

Too bad. But thanks for trying atleast, even though i missed it
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by 2sexynet: 5:35am On Oct 30, 2016
Trippledots:

yh, i read that already ( sadly). But im about the pdf document you shared...is dat all?thanks or the reply
the PDF is all he shared on the thread. So we are hoping he will conclude it. Not sure when that will be though.

1 Like

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Awango: 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
Kirri:
Hello Bitcoin gurus in the house
I have a little problem
I just transferred 10,000naira to purchase bitcoin into my bitx account but then I forgot to add the reference number and Ididn't specify on bitx that I've made payment
However my gtb account has been debited already
Pls how do you suggest I go about this

Thanks in anticipation to your prompt response

Kindest Regards
Eby

Send a mail to them with proofs of payment explaining your situation
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
Assuming I want to Sell my Bitcoins to Bitx Company, how much will they they buy it from me?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by djlaqua91(m): 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
Hello folks, assuming someone has dollar in a payoneer account and needs to buy bitcoin, how does he/she go about it?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by debeey87(m): 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
if you've got bitcoin to sell, you can add me up on 08082092462 for whatzapp to deal.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by debeey87(m): 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
if you've got bitcoin to sell, you can add me up on 08082092462 for whatzapp to deal.
Deejacy2:
Assuming I want to Sell my Bitcoins to Bitx Company, how much will they they buy it from me?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Trippledots(m): 9:29am On Nov 01, 2016
2sexynet:
the PDF is all he shared on the thread. So we are hoping he will conclude it. Not sure when that will be though.

ok.thanks bruh..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) / Top 10 Best Nig. Investment Banks In This Meltdown Period? / MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.