Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) (42400 Views)

Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Elder Sister On Her Birthday (Pictured) / Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia / Bbnaija: Bassey Ekpeyong Goes Into Acting, Chills With Ini Edo On Set (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by chicbenita(f): 10:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
Bright Okpocha aka Basketmouth is currently in the states United Kingdom ‘Manchester’ precisely, the comedian share pictures of himself with his elder brother as they chill out. He quoted.

"Chilling with big bro"

Uhmm, Basketmouth seems much happy, as he pic mixed and shared a mix-picture of all the companies that got him an endorsement on snapchat, starting with GLO. Early today we got a report that the Africa Giant Telecommunication company Glo set to drop some of her Ambassadors, seems the comedian got a pass.

Source: http://www.viewngr.com/basketmouth-chill-elder-brother-manchester-bro-cute-photos/

Snapchat: basketmouth

Congrats to him again.

Smile on as its a free feature given to every human being by God.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by EYIBLESSN(m): 10:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
So watin be my own.

Lalasticalala is to be endorsed as the APC brand ambassador.

11 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by Ekugbeh(m): 10:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
Seems lyk white garment church tinz run i ur family....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by rawpadgin(m): 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2016
that's his shot of monkey tail

wen i saw the "his bro is so cute", i just knew the thread was Created by a female

girls don't joke with cute guy

I wonder what will happen to those of us that are ugly

22 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by chicbenita(f): 10:53pm On Sep 21, 2016
EYIBLESSN:
So watin be my own.

Lalasticalala is to be endorsed as the APC brand ambassador.

like seriously
Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by GoggleB(m): 10:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
nice one
Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by 2SWT(f): 11:12pm On Sep 21, 2016
Where is d cute guy?

Plus don't tell me it's that one standing cryclose to basket mouth

5 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by Mccoynelly(m): 11:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
rawpadgin:

wen i saw the "his bro is so cute", i just knew the thread was Created by a female

I wonder oh if dem don collect the cute ones finish

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by nuelzy: 11:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
where the cute guy
please call ur father a hater

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 8:26am On Sep 22, 2016
2SWT:
Where is d cute guy?

cheesy cheesy
Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 22, 2016
Cute grin

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by McBrooklyn(m): 8:49am On Sep 22, 2016
The same Basketmouth that was robbed barely few weeks ago, huh?? cheesy
Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by metallisc(m): 9:22am On Sep 22, 2016
Ekugbeh:
Seems lyk white garment church tinz run i ur family....

when you are in a well kept and dust free environment/society, wearing white becomes commonplace... no stain worries! cool
you won't understand, it is better experienced!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by metallisc(m): 9:23am On Sep 22, 2016
NKFOODVERIETIES:
cheesy cheesy

my one and only lovely, beautiful edible catering! How you dey? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by veekid(m): 9:27am On Sep 22, 2016
If not for money; basket for ugly ehnnnn

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by yeyeboi(m): 9:29am On Sep 22, 2016
Na so

Instead of liking Basket Mouth pix visit my profile and like mine smiley

kiss for the ladies

grin for the guys
Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by Proffdada: 9:30am On Sep 22, 2016
I thought he was Mike epps shocked

17 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by muareal: 9:32am On Sep 22, 2016
Them do well o
Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by TIREDOFSEX(f): 9:32am On Sep 22, 2016
See as dem resemble shuoor undecided
Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by AngelAhnie(f): 9:37am On Sep 22, 2016
Handsome brother

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by NaLaugh: 9:38am On Sep 22, 2016
rawpadgin:

You would have to let your cash flow do the talking.
Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by TIREDOFSEX(f): 9:39am On Sep 22, 2016
yeyeboi:
Na so

Instead of liking Basket Mouth pix visit my profile and like mine smiley

kiss for the ladies

grin for the guys
I don dash u one like

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by anonimi: 9:39am On Sep 22, 2016
Their hometown must be in a very terrible condition that they cannot chill there and post the picture in public.
Plenty akotiletas prodigal sons among black people who will still complain about whites maltreating us when we grovel to them at the least instance for everything we use in our modern life.
Pathetic!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4024041_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

omanifrank:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-zoB6a7q-KLI/VOXwdEq969I/AAAAAAAEjbg/CqVKeDuzkxw/s1600/2.png[/img]

Photo from their introduction...love

http://itsdumebi.com/another-young-nigerian-man-finds-a-white-cougar/

tonte23:
In a wedding ceremony at Ikoyi registry, Lagos, a 28-year-old Nigerian man has tied the knot with a 71-Year-Old European woman. Despite the 43 years difference in their ages, the couple expressed they got married because they are deeply in love. However, many Nigerians are saying this wedding maybe for other reasons but love.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/644400_Screen-shot-2012-02-19-at-1_44_44-AM_jpg877d53c3c1855d252148e33dd550bbe7[/img]

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/644405_Screen-shot-2012-02-19-at-1_45_45-AM_jpga9b4cb37a7f9cf02cc66079ad45c056b[/img]

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by ramalot(m): 9:41am On Sep 22, 2016
2SWT:
Where is d cute guy?

Fortunately for you, he wouldn't look in your direction even if you were standing on his nose.

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by SharkTank(m): 9:41am On Sep 22, 2016
hmm
Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by ramalot(m): 9:42am On Sep 22, 2016
anonimi:
Their hometown must be in a very terrible condition that they cannot chill there and post the picture in public.
Plenty akotiletas prodigal sons among black people who will still complain about whites maltreating us when we grovel to them at the least instance for everything we use in our modern life.
Pathetic!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4024041_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

More than anything else, you sound like a bitter jealous person.

5 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 22, 2016
veekid:
If not for money; basket for ugly ehnnnn
Lol. Na that ugly hair style bro.
Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by chimah3(m): 9:45am On Sep 22, 2016
Is he Basket Eye??
Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by Pringlez: 9:48am On Sep 22, 2016
Nawaa!!
Re: Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 22, 2016
And so?

chimah3:
Is he Basket Eye??
No o.. na BASKET TONGUE grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And Tobi Bakre At The Gym / Beyonce Vs Osas Ighodaro Who Rocked It Better?! / Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.