Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Infinix Zero 2GB Ram - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero 2GB Ram (659 Views)

Gaming Experience Was Awesome... / How To Root Infinix Hot 5 (2GB RAM variant) AKA X559-H8015C-N-170719V71 / Infinix Zero 4 (X555), Zero 4 Plus X602 Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Zero 2GB Ram by biggerboyc(m): 7:10am On Sep 22, 2016
please my infinix zero fell and both the front and back glass is broken. any idea of how much i can repair it
Re: Infinix Zero 2GB Ram by Carlcaresophia: 10:54am On Sep 22, 2016
biggerboyc:
please my infinix zero fell and both the front and back glass is broken. any idea of how much i can repair it
Hello biggerboyc. About it you can counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center diretly. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix Zero 2GB Ram by sunddy: 11:49am On Sep 22, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello biggerboyc. About it you can counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center diretly. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
hey
can you please give me the breakdown list of infinix phones and thier prices?
Re: Infinix Zero 2GB Ram by Carlcaresophia: 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
sunddy:

hey
can you please give me the breakdown list of infinix phones and thier prices?
Hi Sunddy, Carlcare Service Center does not sale phones, about the price of the phones you need to ask local retailer or online shops. Thank you!
Re: Infinix Zero 2GB Ram by biggerboyc(m): 11:03am On Sep 23, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

I'm in onitsha, anambra state. please how much will it cos
Re: Infinix Zero 2GB Ram by Carlcaresophia: 8:16am On Sep 26, 2016
biggerboyc:

I'm in onitsha, anambra state. please how much will it cos
Hello Biggerboyc, below please find contact info of our Carelcare Service Center in Onitsha, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. About the price you need to counsel with them directly. Thank you!
1st Floor, 44B New Market Rd, Onitsha, Anambra, Nigeria +2348177250277

(1) (Reply)

Andronium Os Turns Android Into Windows-like Desktop / . / Need Help To Check MTN BIS Data Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.