Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

How Can We Rebrand Nigeria Through The Internet - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can We Rebrand Nigeria Through The Internet (730 Views)

How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / How To Connect Blackberry To The Internet(on A Computer) / I Am Bored: What Else Is There To Do On The Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can We Rebrand Nigeria Through The Internet by mkusua(m): 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2009
Please , lets share ideas on how we can rebrand our great country using the power of the internet.the internet has been one of the major sources of the bad image of Nigeria,

please lets share ideas,
Re: How Can We Rebrand Nigeria Through The Internet by Oluschenco(m): 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2009
We can rebrand Nigeria through the Internet, by sharing ideas. i.e. providing solution to one anothers' problem, e.g. Nairaland,
1. where you can get solutions to health problems,
2. ask questions about whats bothering you about your PC and Phones,
3. where life's issues are discussed,
4. How to prepare various foods,
5. Jobs/vacancies, just to mention a few.

I think with my few points, you will agree that Rebranding Nigeria through the internet is quite possible, if only we have the time for it.
You cannot Rebrand Nigeria without first rebranding self.

(1) (Reply)

Starcomms(browser) Phone For Sale: Ogbomoso: 08054170789 / Convert Audible.com .aa File To Mp3 / Dell Vs Hp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.