Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

This FCSC Recruitment Portal Is A Disgrace - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This FCSC Recruitment Portal Is A Disgrace (2206 Views)

FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman / FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here / Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This FCSC Recruitment Portal Is A Disgrace by dahmie2013: 8:39am On Sep 22, 2016
Morning Everyone, I must confess I am utterly disappointed @ d coy dat designed dis recruitment portal. Something as simple as an activatn mail, dey cud not achieve. This is a thing dat private coys do with so much ease, even 100 or 200 level students can design a better website dat will achieve d desired result with ease. How will it take 3days 4 sumone 2 get an activatn mail or ppl have 2 create 5 email accts just 2 get a confirmatn mail. It is a disappointment, 2 say d least. FIRS is also a govt establishment dat recently recruited online 2, it was so easy & straight forward. People applied with their fones, on d comfort of their beds. I bet everyone who wants 2 work dere has applied & FIRS can even commence d shortlisting process.
D Civil Service Commission shud better ask 4 a refund 4rm dat coy. We are in a recession, we cannot afford 2 waste tax payers hard earned money. Nigerians are vigilant now& d era of free money is over. U must deliver d service u were paid 4. Dey shud give d contract 2 d ppl dat designed dat of FIRS.

SOLUTION
I will advise d coy 2 create an email acct, where everyone who has registered can send deir email address & dey activate dem one by each. This trial & error approach isn't working.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This FCSC Recruitment Portal Is A Disgrace by Zaya: 9:32am On Sep 22, 2016
Typical Naija madness. And if you find out how much they've spent on this crap of a website. These things are supposed to be automatic

2 Likes

Re: This FCSC Recruitment Portal Is A Disgrace by lovethchioma(f): 9:35am On Sep 22, 2016
I wonder who the web developer of that site is. Fcsc site is just so whack. Look at how people are experiencing difficulty to apply.
Getting activation mail is another thing again. One would have to wait endlessly. ... So annoying

2 Likes

Re: This FCSC Recruitment Portal Is A Disgrace by saktoy83: 9:55am On Sep 22, 2016
Disgrace of the hyper degree!

It keeps on saying I have registered with my email address before. I clicked on "resend activation link". But since 3 days ago no link is found in my mailbox. I tire o

1 Like

Re: This FCSC Recruitment Portal Is A Disgrace by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 22, 2016
see this op o..u piety them say 3 days,, mine na 4 days and counting...this guys no want me to apply abi na waiting. APC APC APC, voted u guys in with high hope. I won't say anytn now until after the 3rd year.
Re: This FCSC Recruitment Portal Is A Disgrace by AnusOdourInhaler: 10:41am On Sep 22, 2016
That website is a disgrace to humanity
Re: This FCSC Recruitment Portal Is A Disgrace by aragon4realz(m): 10:43am On Sep 22, 2016
what's the website??
Re: This FCSC Recruitment Portal Is A Disgrace by nhurhetee(m): 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
I thought im d only person experiencing dis @1st...
Re: This FCSC Recruitment Portal Is A Disgrace by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
4days since I registered, yet no reply
Re: This FCSC Recruitment Portal Is A Disgrace by tutusaint(m): 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
The site is a disgrace to the developer.
How can Our Civil Service Commission use wordpress for recruitment portal.
Re: This FCSC Recruitment Portal Is A Disgrace by twosquare(m): 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
tutusaint:
The site is a disgrace to the developer.
How can Our Civil Service Commission use wordpress for recruitment portal.
And what is wrong with Wordpress? Nothing. Whichever CMS you are using, it takes skillful developer to come by the desired results, not nonentities like the one displayed by FCSC
Re: This FCSC Recruitment Portal Is A Disgrace by albovy(m): 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
Hello,
I am writing to confirm the delay in the activation mail after having registered the account before 8am on Tuesday 20th,September 2016.
I have been able to check both Junks/Spam/Inbox but all to no avail after 58hours. Kindly advise on next process.
Regards,

1 Like

Re: This FCSC Recruitment Portal Is A Disgrace by Eddy2010(m): 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
You guys should read what they
posted on their dash board very
well. If you have successful
registered without receiving
activation mail, it shouldn't stop
you from going ahead with the
application. If they told you your
registration was successful, then
leave the site and re-enter again.
Click the Login and enter your email
address and password you used
while registering and then they will
bring you to the vacancy page again
where you select the one you wish
to apply to. Click details, when it
opens you move down to apply.
Then you begin to supply
informations page by page. Up to
18 pages. Am even using my phone's internet browser effectively. Working perfect. Make use of Google mail account. its more effective.
The last page is where am stuck.
Anyone can help me on how to put
my signature please. Goodluck to
us all.
Re: This FCSC Recruitment Portal Is A Disgrace by dahmie2013: 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
Eddy2010:
You guys should read what they
posted on their dash board very
well. If you have successful
registered without receiving
activation mail, it shouldn't stop
you from going ahead with the
application. If they told you your
registration was successful, then
leave the site and re-enter again.
Click the Login and enter your email
address and password you used
while registering and then they will
bring you to the vacancy page again
where you select the one you wish
to apply to. Click details, when it
opens you move down to apply.
Then you begin to supply
informations page by page. Up to
18 pages. Am even using my phone's internet browser effectively. Working perfect. Make use of Google mail account. its more effective.
The last page is where am stuck.
Anyone can help me on how to put
my signature please. Goodluck to
us all.
But when u try 2 log in & it's telling u ur mail has not been confirmed & u have clicked d resend activatn button up 2 a hundred times. Also if dey wanted Gmail, dey wud have specifically stated it. Dey are wack! Case closed!
Re: This FCSC Recruitment Portal Is A Disgrace by MistaBabz: 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
I registered since from day 1 and I'm still yet to receive my confirmation. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: This FCSC Recruitment Portal Is A Disgrace by SomebodysMrs(f): 10:16am On Sep 23, 2016
hello everyone,
I have been able to log in but when i try to fill the application form, nothing pops up, its entirely blank.
any ideas on what I should do?
PS: I'm using a google chrome browser. I've tried other browsers too still the same problem
Re: This FCSC Recruitment Portal Is A Disgrace by tycoon3(m): 7:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
Mine is the LG of origin after filling the state of origin nt displaying any local govt yet telling me I having fill the but when there is no way I can type it there my self.....just fed up

(1) (Reply)

Union Bank Nigeria Plc Recruitment 216 For Graduates / Invite For MTN Treasury Operations Analyst Role 2017 / I need anyone who has worked with Wapic Insurrance before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.