Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Service Of A Professional Freelancing Web Developer Is Needed Urgently - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Service Of A Professional Freelancing Web Developer Is Needed Urgently (1117 Views)

A Web Developer Is Needed Urgently. / Web Developer And Application Developer Needed / I Urgently Need The Service Of An Excellent Web Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Service Of A Professional Freelancing Web Developer Is Needed Urgently by Adesege(m): 9:13am On Sep 22, 2016
Hello,

The Service of a professional freelancing web developer is currently needed urgently.

While this position is not a full time, it is required that interested candidate must not be in paid employment, or must be ready to quit his/her job, and must be willing and ready to work round the clock to get job done fast.

The individual must have working experience in the field and portfolio of jobs done(Optional).

REQUIREMENTS:

1. Any qualification (SSCE, B.Sc or its equivalent)
2. Must be living in Lagos
3. Must be proficient in HTML, CSS, Ajax, Jquery, PHP (Procedural and Object oriented), Codeigniter and other relevant languages.
4. Must know how to convert a non-wordpress site into wordpress.
5. Must know how to create wordpress theme and plugins.
6. Must know how to design user interface and wireframe.
7. Must be an intermediate English speaker.

If such individual meets all these requirements, a mail should be sent to multiservernetwork@gmail.com detailing the following:

- Full Name
- Address
- Contact phone number
- Skills acquired
- Qualification (If any)
- Portfolio of jobs executed (If any)
Application closes on September 26, 2016.

Thanks.
Re: Service Of A Professional Freelancing Web Developer Is Needed Urgently by talk2hb1(m): 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2016
Adesege:
Hello,
The Service of a professional freelancing web developer is currently needed urgently.
While this position is not a full time, it is required that interested candidate must not be in paid employment, or must be ready to quit his/her job, and must be willing and ready to work round the clock to get job done fast.
The individual must have working experience in the field and portfolio of jobs done(Optional).
REQUIREMENTS:
3. Must be proficient in HTML, CSS, Ajax, Jquery, PHP (Procedural and Object oriented), Codeigniter and other relevant languages.
If such individual meets all these requirements, a mail should be sent to multiservernetwork@gmail.com detailing the following:
- Full Name
- Address
- Contact phone number
- Skills acquired
- Qualification (If any)
Thanks.
I fit in to all your criteria except that I dont know CodeIgniter as a Language undecided cry
Can I still Apply
Re: Service Of A Professional Freelancing Web Developer Is Needed Urgently by bot101(m): 1:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
talk2hb1:

I fit in to all your criteria except that I dont know CodeIgniter as a Language undecided cry
Can I still Apply

grin Codeigniter na framework na!
Re: Service Of A Professional Freelancing Web Developer Is Needed Urgently by SeunLanLege(m): 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
Adesege:
Hello,

REQUIREMENTS:

- Full Name
- Address
- Contact phone number
- Skills acquired
- Qualification (If any)

Thanks.
I've sent my CV
Re: Service Of A Professional Freelancing Web Developer Is Needed Urgently by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
I fulfill all the requirements except that I am ehm ehm 50yrs old, make i still apply?

1 Like

Re: Service Of A Professional Freelancing Web Developer Is Needed Urgently by talk2hb1(m): 3:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
bot101:

That was why I didn't qualify cry cry cry
Re: Service Of A Professional Freelancing Web Developer Is Needed Urgently by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
talk2hb1:

That was why I didn't qualify cry cry cry
But wait, i no sabi the codigniter language framework you guys are talking about. I am sure it is some sort of a new language based on the codigniter framework?
Re: Service Of A Professional Freelancing Web Developer Is Needed Urgently by talk2hb1(m): 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
dhtml18:

But wait, i no sabi the codigniter language framework you guys are talking about. I am sure it is some sort of a new language based on the codigniter framework?
Yeah its a new Language, that was what the OP wanted lipsrsealed

SeunLanLege:

I've sent my CV
This guy good well well so tey him fit program for Codeigniter language cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Service Of A Professional Freelancing Web Developer Is Needed Urgently by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
E be like say only that codigniter language programmer will be getting the job, life is just not fair!

1 Like

Re: Service Of A Professional Freelancing Web Developer Is Needed Urgently by talk2hb1(m): 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
Abi Nah, nah CV pipul dey post get Job UPADAN!!!
Re: Service Of A Professional Freelancing Web Developer Is Needed Urgently by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 22, 2016
I wonder if i can just use my BVN and voters registration to apply?
Re: Service Of A Professional Freelancing Web Developer Is Needed Urgently by Adesege(m): 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
talk2hb1:

Can I still Apply

If you are sure of your capability and what you can deliver, you can apply.

It is up to the business owner to shortlist you for an interview.

Regards.
Re: Service Of A Professional Freelancing Web Developer Is Needed Urgently by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
bot101:

He's just being sarcastic, these job posters must always make one mistake or another...
Re: Service Of A Professional Freelancing Web Developer Is Needed Urgently by Adesege(m): 8:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
dhtml18:

While it has been widely acknowledged that English is not Nigeria's lingua franca, at least English language is taught at the basic level in Pre-Secondary schools.

I will want you to read this again with an unbiased mind and take cognisance note of the use of commas.

Must be proficient in HTML, CSS, Ajax, Jquery, PHP (Procedural and Object oriented), Codeigniter and other relevant languages.

It became important i respond to you and set the record straight.

Cheers!
Re: Service Of A Professional Freelancing Web Developer Is Needed Urgently by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
^^^It is good that you corrected it but it was not even necessary, these guys are just - TROLLS. I for apply, but my hands are too tied, I work for 2 different companies and also freelance in my spare time, but if your company can pay my BILL, they can bid for me now.

The oyinbo people them them say a bird in hand is worth 2 in the bush. . . .
Re: Service Of A Professional Freelancing Web Developer Is Needed Urgently by SeunLanLege(m): 10:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
talk2hb1:

Yeah its a new Language, that was what the OP wanted lipsrsealed

This guy good well well so tey him fit program for Codeigniter language cheesy
Refrain from quoting me.
Re: Service Of A Professional Freelancing Web Developer Is Needed Urgently by talk2hb1(m): 10:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
SeunLanLege:

Refrain from quoting me.
Aye! Aye!! Captain, I wont. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Adesege:

Regards.
Fearing is Caughting me, but I feared to be catched. Overbooked, like DHTML when less busy I will apply tey tey!!!!!!
Re: Service Of A Professional Freelancing Web Developer Is Needed Urgently by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
Adesege:

Regards.
E be like say the dude no fit deliver jare
Re: Service Of A Professional Freelancing Web Developer Is Needed Urgently by talk2hb1(m): 11:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
dhtml18:

E be like say the dude no fit deliver jare
Ogbon-Gbon ni agba manfin sa fun Cow.
Na style elderly person dey take escape Malu!
Escape Strategy (Face Saving Things)
Re: Service Of A Professional Freelancing Web Developer Is Needed Urgently by guente02(m): 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2016
^^^^^^
Baba don vex.
Re: Service Of A Professional Freelancing Web Developer Is Needed Urgently by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 23, 2016
talk2hb1:

Aye! Aye!! Captain, I wont. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Fearing is Caughting me, but I feared to be catched. Overbooked, like DHTML when less busy I will apply tey tey!!!!!!
See, this boy is disgracing nairaland programmaers, you no fit catch ordinary fear exception?

try {
apply tey tey
} catch(ApplicationFearException e) {
e.printStackTrace();
} catch(NairalandJobSeekerException e) {
e.printStackTrace();
} catch(JobSufferHeadSalary e) {
e.printStackTrace();
} catch(CodigniterLanguageError e) {
e.printStackTrace();
} catch(AllOtherExceptions e) {
e.printStackTrace();
} finally {
java.android.php.codigniter.print<<<end

Bank balance = $1,000,000,000

end;
}

Yeah, na wetin you suppose do be that . . . . . . .
Re: Service Of A Professional Freelancing Web Developer Is Needed Urgently by talk2hb1(m): 8:44am On Sep 23, 2016
dhtml18:

Bank balance = $1,000,000,000
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
The Goody!Goody!! Part

(1) (Reply)

Looking To Outsource Web Application Development To Nigeria / I Need A Co Founder. (found) / Need Ebooks On Vb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.