Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

The End Is Around The Corner! (this Is My Dream...) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The End Is Around The Corner! (this Is My Dream...) (819 Views)

15 Powerful Images Prove That The End Is Near / Another Mysterious Sign That The End Is Here!!! / Pls Can I Get Interpretation To My Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The End Is Around The Corner! (this Is My Dream...) by IamStan211(m): 9:51am On Sep 22, 2016
Shortly after the rain yesterday afternoon
somewhere in akure ondo state.
the weather wasnt so good for me
coz of it coldness.

I was texting on my phone, and feeling dizzy.
i tried so hard to fight my eyes open
but the mother nature lures me into the other side(sleep).

In my dream, i was in the mid of the multitudes
suddenly the weather changed as if its about to rain.
The people were terrified and confussed. i look up in the heaven and i see 2 moons,
the day turning night, the clouds was glowing and forming
strange images; i saw a lion head with crown on it,
i saw human heads with long weaving beards, and shinning.
i saw angels all white, falling down to the earth.
It seems i was the only one seeing all this wonders.

Is this the end of the world? i bow down in a terrifiic state,
praying and asking God for forgiveness.

what amazes me is that, i was the only one seeing the
images upon the heaven, whenever i call people to
see them the images disapears.

i cant find meaning to this dream.

Please this is not formulation.
Re: The End Is Around The Corner! (this Is My Dream...) by JBUZZ: 10:16am On Sep 22, 2016
Dream are dreams.
Period
Re: The End Is Around The Corner! (this Is My Dream...) by EyeHateGod: 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2016
grin see Watin Hunger Day cause
Re: The End Is Around The Corner! (this Is My Dream...) by mrZENographer: 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
I also had similar dream recently. We were on Christian publicity then as were clapping, our leader shouted O God let there be a third degree sign in Heaven. Then we started looking as though ''will God answer that kyn prayer'?

After like 10 secs, Stars began to appear and started coming together from 4 corners of the earth. I looked on the ground and I could see stars coming together too. Then they disappeared.

After 5 secs, the cloud started opening like a cyclone with a very large hole. And very thick black smoke started pouring out and approaching the earth. Then an angel in Heaven started singing a song to warn both unbelievers and believers. It ended in these words 'they will pray but their prayers will be too late'. Then the smoke disappeared. every cleared then I woke up.
Re: The End Is Around The Corner! (this Is My Dream...) by mrZENographer: 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
I also had similar dream recently. We were on Christian publicity then as were clapping, our ev leader shouted O God let there be a third degree sign in Heaven. Then we started looking as though ''will God answer that kyn prayer'?

After like 10 secs, Stars began to appear and started coming together from 4 corners of the earth. I looked on the ground and I could see stars coming together too. Then they disappeared.

After 5 secs, the cloud started opening like a cyclone with a very large hole. And very thick black smoke started pouring out and approaching the earth. Then an angel in Heaven started singing a song to warn both unbelievers and believers. It ended in these words 'they will pray but their prayers will be too late'. Then the smoke disappeared. every cleared then I woke up.
Re: The End Is Around The Corner! (this Is My Dream...) by frank317: 6:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
mrZENographer:
I also had similar dream recently. We were on Christian publicity then as were clapping, our ev leader shouted O God let there be a third degree sign in Heaven. Then we started looking as though ''will God answer that kyn prayer'?

10seconds? 5seconds? How do u actually measure time in the dream. Do u have some supernatural abilities we don't know of?

3 Likes

Re: The End Is Around The Corner! (this Is My Dream...) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
frank317:

10seconds? 5seconds? How do u actually measure time in the dream. Do u have some supernatural abilities we don't know of?
i wonder o
Re: The End Is Around The Corner! (this Is My Dream...) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2016
mrZENographer:

you are highly religiously FINISHED may reason help you one day
Re: The End Is Around The Corner! (this Is My Dream...) by otemanuduno: 1:34am On Sep 23, 2016
How come xtians are the only one seeing end time signs? Why can't a herbalist see it too? That's a Sign to show you that YOU WILL ONLY SEE WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN.

mey I hear say my great grandfather ever saw this kind of revelation undecided
How would they have seen it when they haven't ever heard of it previously?

Seer Op, Pls keep seeing. Mrzenographer the miracle-fixer, keep seeing for us as well. I hope you don't see a beast with ten eyes and seven horns sha(monster).
Re: The End Is Around The Corner! (this Is My Dream...) by mrmrmister: 7:44am On Sep 23, 2016
grin grin
Omo see Hallucination o
Re: The End Is Around The Corner! (this Is My Dream...) by mrZENographer: 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
stephenmorris:
you are highly religiously FINISHED may reason help you one day

May God help you. The world is near to its end. Soon all boasting will cease.
Re: The End Is Around The Corner! (this Is My Dream...) by mrZENographer: 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
otemanuduno:
How come xtians are the only one seeing end time signs? Why can't a herbalist see it too? That's a Sign to show you that YOU WILL ONLY SEE WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN.

mey I hear say my great grandfather ever saw this kind of revelation undecided
How would they have seen it when they haven't ever heard of it previously?

Seer Op, Pls keep seeing. Mrzenographer the miracle-fixer, keep seeing for us as well. I hope you don't see a beast with ten eyes and seven horns sha(monster).

Occultists are agents of darkness. They communicate with Satan the deceiver and father of lies. Even though many of them know they will end up in he'll and have the same motivation of the devil. To deceive and destroy.

As an atheist, even if you may dream, you never dream past your imaginations. Because you have no communication from the spirit world. I dream past my imaginations only because a spirit is communicating with me in this case which is God/his angels. However, on my own I cannot fathom that because my mind is limited to what I know, think or see.
Re: The End Is Around The Corner! (this Is My Dream...) by mrZENographer: 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
frank317:

You are asking because you never had a dream before? shocked

Don't worry I know people in my sec school who admitted they don't have dreams. Infact they've never dreamed. For them its strange that people dream.
Re: The End Is Around The Corner! (this Is My Dream...) by otemanuduno: 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
mrZENographer:

Occultists are agents of darkness. They communicate with Satan the deceiver and father of lies. Even though many of them know they will end up in he'll and have the same motivation of the devil. To deceive and destroy.

As an atheist, even if you may dream, you never dream past your imaginations. Because you have no communication from the spirit world. I dream past my imaginations only because a spirit is communicating with me in this case which is God/his angels. However, on my own I cannot fathom that because my mind is limited to what I know, think or see.

I am not an atheist and I am not an advocate for Satan your god. I am a scribe of truth, according to how Atum, the God of civilization is revealing things to me.
Re: The End Is Around The Corner! (this Is My Dream...) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
otemanuduno:

I am not an atheist and I am not an advocate for Satan your god. I am a scribe of truth, according to how Atum, the God of civilization is revealing things to me.

But u are an advocate of satan..the father of lies undecided

Are you scared to say that you are an occultist and carrier of false doctrines
Re: The End Is Around The Corner! (this Is My Dream...) by otemanuduno: 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
Jacksonville:

But u are an advocate of satan..the father of lies undecided

Are you scared to say that you are an occultist and carrier of false doctrines

Satan(yahweh) your god respects me at the mention of my name OTEM. He is subject to me, and he shall remain conquered until the world has known the truth.

AT THE MENTION OF MY NAME OTEM, YAHWEH AND HIS HOSTS RUN KABAKABA.
Re: The End Is Around The Corner! (this Is My Dream...) by mrZENographer: 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
otemanuduno:

Whatever god it is, god of thunder, civilisation, stupidity. They are all minions of satan.

My service is to God the creator of heaven and earth who cast away satan from heaven.
Re: The End Is Around The Corner! (this Is My Dream...) by frank317: 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
mrZENographer:

You are asking because you never had a dream before? shocked

Don't worry I know people in my sec school who admitted they don't have dreams. Infact they've never dreamed. For them its strange that people dream.

i am asking because I have had lots and lots of dreams. In the dream we are limited to certain sensory experiences. How did u measure time in dream? It is not possible to measure time in dream. Dreams are usually not that organized. Infact, dreams are not all that clear cut. You might be in your school and at the same time in your home. or u might b in your room and open the exit door only to walk right into your office.

Oga, how can you measure time in the dream... I am telling you it is not possible.
Re: The End Is Around The Corner! (this Is My Dream...) by orisa37: 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
It's not Formulation. Obama s Prediction for Nigeria to end in 2015 is being retold as History. By the Time the South became aware of The Caliphate s Chicanery, the cat was let out.

(1) (Reply)

.. / Still On Apostle Suleman/otobo Issue By Richard Akinola / Dehumanization Torture And Human Right Violation In The RCCG Redeemed Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.