Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

What Is The Best Way To Dodge A 'how Old Are You ' Question - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Best Way To Dodge A 'how Old Are You ' Question (1596 Views)

How Old Is Nigeria? (comprehensive And Detailed Answer) / How Smart Are You? Question Of The Day / 3 things that will make you question the intelligence of man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Way To Dodge A 'how Old Are You ' Question by DANO1011(m): 10:46am On Sep 22, 2016
When you get to a certain age, you may not want to reveal how old you really are.
To cut the story short, What is the best response to "How old are you" without telling them your age?

Re: What Is The Best Way To Dodge A 'how Old Are You ' Question by DANO1011(m): 10:54am On Sep 22, 2016
Fynestboi , olawalebabs , Richiez , Lalasticlacla help a brother please
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dodge A 'how Old Are You ' Question by sinaj(f): 10:55am On Sep 22, 2016
Simply tell the person you dnt wish to say it

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Dodge A 'how Old Are You ' Question by Laveda(f): 11:04am On Sep 22, 2016
You simply tell the person you're in your early 20's or late 20's

Btw there's nothing there tho... Telling your age ain't no biggie

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Dodge A 'how Old Are You ' Question by Famouson: 11:06am On Sep 22, 2016
Laveda:

HOW OLD ARE YOU?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Dodge A 'how Old Are You ' Question by DANO1011(m): 11:20am On Sep 22, 2016
Laveda:

but that's already a clue, I want a tricky answer
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dodge A 'how Old Are You ' Question by Cutehector(m): 11:38am On Sep 22, 2016
I'm 24.

Now wait for some trolls to tell me how young I am..
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dodge A 'how Old Are You ' Question by GdexFolami(m): 11:53am On Sep 22, 2016
Its the way u put urself bro,how person go dey ask me my age,that means say we don play gan niyen nah.Familiarity breeds insult my brother, also talk less and listen more ,trust me you wont be offended and you wnt also offend sm1.so if some1 asks for ya age simply tell d person cus u caused it noniyen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Way To Dodge A 'how Old Are You ' Question by fernandoc(m): 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
How old are u?

Cute girl: I'm old enough to put a baby in those hips.
Orgly girl: I'd tell her my real age minus some years.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dodge A 'how Old Are You ' Question by mikool007(m): 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
"Sir my dog js died of Cancer, brain tumor and he was paralyzed wen he left us....pls m nt emotionally available ryt nw",,,,dts all grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Dodge A 'how Old Are You ' Question by oppybouy(m): 2:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
Smh. Anyway if you must know Op. You be like "who age don epp"

Or better still You tell the person Age is just an issue of Mind over Matter. If you don't mind, then it doesn't Matter.

Or still when you are asked that question, you stare straight into the person's eyes and ask what their favorite sex position is, or if he/she likes to role play during sex blabla. The goal is to make eachother feel uncomfortable. You dig?

Happy now OP?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dodge A 'how Old Are You ' Question by onyedika946(m): 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
Fake up something, quick n easy.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dodge A 'how Old Are You ' Question by jnrbayano(m): 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
"How old are you?"

Me: I know when Babangida was the president of Nigeria.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dodge A 'how Old Are You ' Question by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
just say a fake age...for example i always add 10 to my current age if i don't want to tell my real age... i m 46, ask me anywhere anytime and i wont even stammer b4 answering .
Re: What Is The Best Way To Dodge A 'how Old Are You ' Question by THUNDAR(m): 7:30pm On Sep 22, 2016
[size=25pt]How old are you?
Many responds!
1. fine 2. Am older than I was last year and younger than I would be next year 3. Am old enough to get you pregnant 4. Old enough to know my fundamental human right 5.Very, old [/size]

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Dodge A 'how Old Are You ' Question by chibatov(m): 9:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
I'm so old I can't process the crap you just spat out

(1) (Reply)

2016/2017 FUTO Merit ADMISSION List Has Been Released (check) / Unilorin Vc Give Update On When Admission List Will Be Released On Su Conference / ​CAS Commissions New Hostel At Air Force Comprehensive School Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.