Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

How To Improve Alexa Rank - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Improve Alexa Rank (266 Views)

How To Improve Alexa Ranking On Your Website Or Blog / How To Improve Your Blog's Alexa Rank / Nairaland Most Visited Site In Nigeria Than Facebook.com - Alexa Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Improve Alexa Rank by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 22, 2016
Over the years, alexa ranking has been the most sufficient way to analyse a website traffic, and it's has also been the number one spot for website rank, personally i use alexa rank for my blog rankings, without wasting your time, let me tell you how to improve your alexa rank

Write Unique Contents
You need to write unique contents, as i said in my previous article, when i was doing copy and paste, my alexa remain stagnant on 17million, but since i started writing unique contents it drifted down to 7million, my alexa rank improved because i publish unique articles.

Insert Alexa Rank Widget
Insert alexa rank widget on your website, this will enable alexa alogrithms to focus on your site traffic

Publish Posts Regularly
Publish posts often, and remember to publish unique contents, if you are the type that publish unique contents, then you can publish 2-6 posts daily

Share Your Posts
Share your posts on social media, through this you will attract more visitors to your blog
With all this step placed, you are sure to rank high on alexa, you can drop your comment here, if you have any questions

http://www.slashnec.tk/2016/09/how-to-improve-your-alexa-rank.html

(1) (Reply)

1st Christians Network To Be Launched / Sold / 5 Reasons Why Your Business Needs A Professional Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.