Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Why Is The Church Not Investing In Science And Technology? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is The Church Not Investing In Science And Technology? (568 Views)

Why Should The Church Not Attend Burial Of Members Who Skipped A Donation / A COUNTER THREAD: Catholic Church Not A Bible Believing Church / Why Is The Church Not Preaching / Enforcing Deut: 24 v5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Church Not Investing In Science And Technology? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
Copied from my friend wall on Facebook........

Why is the Church not investing in Science and Technology?

This issue had been brewing in my mind for a while now, but I never had the presence of mind to say this until now.

I just watched the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative Live on Facebook. Chan is the wife of Mark Zuckerberg. She, her husband and her Initiative would be investing a whooping $3 Billion US Dollars into funding researches in Medical Science, particularly Pathology and Genetics, and also in Engineering for the purpose of building new Scientific Tools. $3 Billion Dollars!

A few days ago I asked myself a question. I was worried and then asked myself in low soliloquy: 'Kunle, you have not been sick for close to 2 years now. Why?'. Yes, I know, that is quite awkward. Why should that be a worry?

It was because before I moved to my new apartment in late December 2014 I used to have Malaria at least once a year. Mild Malaria but it often came. But since I moved into my own apartment in January, 2015 no feverish symptoms came my way. I then discovered that a change in environment serves a plausible explanation for my new clean bill of health. The difference? Environment. And this includes cleaner environment, potable water, better sanitary conditions etc.

My point is that Good Health is not rocket science, afterall. It is achievable. It is possible. The Zuckerbergs are thus taking it a notch higher. They no longer want to fight diseases. They want to prevent them, most crucially for the sakes of children and unborn generations. The Initiative was inspired by their new baby. It's their own way of securing and insuring her health future.

Now, why isn't the 'Salt of the Earth' and the 'Light of the World' at the forefront of these Initiatives? With all the humongous wealth and affluence flowing into Evangelical and Pentecostal coffers, why is the Church disinterested in funding Science and Hi-tech?

We want to build Auditoriums, Domes and Cathedrals grossing $ Billions of Dollars; concrete walls with no direct impact on lives and humanity, yet no one is thinking about researches into Cancer cells and Neuroscience.

Is this a case of Conflict of Interest? Churches are sort of pseuso-healing hubs or what you'd call Healing Centres, so it would seem counterproductive for them to invest in Science Researches and Education. If this thinking is true (which indeed has a persuasive appeal), then those who call modern day churches business centres may not be wrong after all. But why was the Church (a People, not a Place) born in the first place? Was it for the purpose of becoming healing centres or to bring hope to a fallen and dying world?

I think the latter is true.

The fact remains that Churches cannot and have not healed most diseases out there. There are church buildings on virtually every street in my country. There is one in mine even as I type these words. Yet, we have the highest mortality rate, scarily high maternal mortality, high rate of deaths from Malaria, high rate of neurological diseases, high rate of genetic diseases and disorders, growing stats of cancer patients, needless deaths from domestic and road accidents due to inadequate facilities, high rate of STIs etc. If churches are truly healing hubs, it is either they aren't busy enough or they have misplaced priorities.

Again, I think the latter is true.

I submit that a Church that is averse to or indifferent towards the progress of scientific education and research is not fit to be called the 'Salt of the Earth' and 'Light of the World'. And please, don't tell me that your local church feeds the hungry and houses the poor or subsidizes certain services for members.

The same church swallows a camel and vomits an ant. Do a valuation of how much your church building cost and you'd be shocked to know that people gather in the same goldmine mostly ONLY 3 times in a week. During the rest of the week the concrete asset is of no use to both humanity and Divinity. Yet, the church leadership would still request membership contributions towards a new building project 'for the Lord'. Why is the 21st Century Church so obsessed with buildings? Why?

If I could have my way, 80% of church structures would be converted to factories, research labs and schools, so that Believers can have jobs, have cures and get quality education. And then truly serve God with all of their minds, not just their spirits.

I am still waiting to see the Church live out her saltiness and light.
Re: Why Is The Church Not Investing In Science And Technology? by rheether(f): 1:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
The church think that God is the ultimate solution.
Re: Why Is The Church Not Investing In Science And Technology? by ValentineMary(m): 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
Actually the catholic church invest in science and tech.
Re: Why Is The Church Not Investing In Science And Technology? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
It is simply because religion is a control mechanism designed to keep the followers in a continuing state of fear & compliance for the purpose of controlling the masses.

The Inventors of Religion (The extraterrestrials & their minions on Earth who further their agenda) have blocked our ability to connect with the source as that would make humanity very powerful and to realize who we are as co-creators and they are afraid of humanity waking up and breaking the shackles of our enslavers who feed off our bio-photons and our other
energies.

This is Y the German philosopher, thinker & sociologist - Karl Marx viewed religion as the opium of the people which is very useful to the elites or the ruling classes since it gave the poor & working classes false hope.

The followers are taught to practice self denial & are told that their own will is totally irrelevant. Religious followers believe that they are yielding their will over to a benevolent cosmic individual who has single-handedly created the whole universe and has their best interests at heart when in fact they are handing over their will, money and freedoms to hidden groups of religious elites for the elites own personal gains.

For instance, the majority of the rich do not have faith in some flying spaghetti monster in the sky. Only the
poor & less fortunate people believe that there is going to be some invisible deity that is going to give them money or help them out.

The rich do not wait for handouts. The self made millionaires & billionaires did it by themselves.

Furthermore, Christianity, Islam and a few other religions are polarized religions.

They are polarized against each
other. 1 is believed to be good & the other is seen as bad. The funny thing is, each 1 thinks that their's is good & the other's is bad. In most ways they're both bad.

Polarized religions have been devised by the blood-sucking elites to play the people off against each other. That way - they can defeat and enslave the population practically without lifting a finger.

Worshipping gods is futile and is nothing more than an ancient primitive custom practiced by weak minded & superstitious people.

The reason we have life in this world is to experience life in this world, not to spend our entire lives studying an old
book, looking up to the sky & worshipping an invisible ruler in another realm.

In conclusion, the church do not invest in science & technology because it would empower their followers to put on their thinking caps and have real truth + knowledge about the concocted lies of an heavenly father, son & holyspirit who preside over our planetary affairs - folding their arms while Earthquakes, Boko Haram, Al-Shabab, Al-Qaeda, ISIS r.ape, mutilate & kill millions of people every year.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Is The Church Not Investing In Science And Technology? by oaroloye(m): 8:04am On Sep 23, 2016
SHALOM!

First of all, who do you MEAN by "THE CHURCH?"

Which Churches do you mean?

WHO CONTROLS THOSE CHURCHES?

Protestants are recruited from people who refuse to join ROMAN CATHOLICISM- therefore UnderCover Roman Catholic Agents and Assets CREATE AND CONTROL Protestant Churches.

"THE BEST WAY TO CONTROL OUR OPPOSITION
IS TO LEAD IT OURSELVES!"
- Vladimir Lenin.

That is why we cannot develop Religiously nor Technologically: THOSE IN CONTROL ARE ROMAN CATHOLICS, AND THE POPE HAS FORBIDDEN THEM TO DEVELOP NOR PROSPER PROTESTANT NATIONS IN ANY WAY.
Rotentina:
Copied from my friend wall on Facebook........

This issue had been brewing in my mind for a while now, but I never had the presence of mind to say this until now.

I just watched the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative Live on Facebook. Chan is the wife of Mark Zuckerberg. She, her husband and her Initiative would be investing a whooping $3 Billion US Dollars into funding researches in Medical Science, particularly Pathology and Genetics, and also in Engineering for the purpose of building new Scientific Tools. $3 Billion Dollars!

. PROVERBS 3:31-35.

31. Envy thou not the Oppressor,
and choose none of his Ways.
32. For the froward [is]
Abomination to The LORD:
but His Secret [is] with the Righteous.
33. The Curse of The LORD
[is] in the House of the Wicked:
but He Blesseth
the Habitation of the Just.
34. Surely He scorneth the Scorners:
but He giveth Grace unto The Lowly.
35. The Wise shall inherit Glory:
but Shame shall be
the Promotion of Fools.

. MATTHEW 23:1-15.

THEN spake Jesus to the multitude,
and to his Disciples,
2. Saying,
"The scribes and the Pharisees
sit in Moses' seat:
3. "All therefore whatsoever
they bid you observe
(that) observe and do;
but do not ye after their Works:
for they say and do not.
4. "For they bind heavy burdens
and grievous to be borne,
and lay them on men's shoulders;
but they (themselves)
will not move them
with one of their fingers.
5. "But all their Works
they do for to be seen of men;
they make broad their phylacteries,
and enlarge the borders
of their garments,
6. "And love the uppermost rooms
at feasts,
and the chief seats in the synagogues,
7. "And greetings in the markets,
and to be called of men,

'RABBI, RABBI.'

8. "But be not ye called "Rabbi:"
for one is your Master,
(even) Christ;
and all ye are Brethren.
9. "And call no man your father
upon the Earth:
for One is your Father,
Which is in Heaven.
10. "Neither be ye called masters:
for one is your Master,
(even) Christ.
11. "But he that is greatest among you
shall be your Servant.
12. "And whosoever shall exalt himself
shall be abased;
and he that shall humble himself
shall be exalted.
13. "But woe unto you,
Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites!
For ye shut up
The Kingdom of Heaven against men:
for ye neither go in (yourselves),
neither suffer ye them
that are entering to go in.
14. "Woe unto you,
For ye devour widows' houses,
and for a pretense
make Long Prayer:
therefore ye shall receive
The Greater Damnation.
15. "Woe unto you,
For ye compass Sea and Land
to make one Proselyte,
and when he is made,
ye make him twofold more
The Child of Hell
than yourselves."

MARK ZUCKERBURG, Founder of FACEBOOK, makes his money from Writing, so if anyone qualifies to be called a "SCRIBE," it is he.

He is also one of the World's most famous Atheists.

. MATTHEW 16:13-27.

13. When Jesus came into
the coasts of Caesarea Philippi,
he asked his Disciples,
"Whom do man say that I,
The Son of Man am?"
14. And they said,
"Some (say that thou art)
John the Baptist: some Elias;
and others,
Jeremias,
or one of the Prophets."
15. He saith unto them,
"But whom say ye that I am?"
16. And Simon Peter answered
and said,
"Thou art The Christ,
The Son of The Living God."
17. And Jesus answered
and said unto him,
"Blessed art thou,
Simon Bar-Jona:
for flesh and blood
hath not revealed (It) unto you,
but my Father Which is in Heaven.
18. "And I say also unto unto thee,

'THAT THOU ART PETER,
AND UPON THIS ROCK
I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH;
AND THE GATES OF HELL
SHALL NOT PREVAIL
AGAINST IT.'

19. "And I will give unto thee
The Keys of The Kingdom of Heaven:
and whatsoever thou shalt bind on Earth
shall be bound in Heaven:
and whatsoever thou shalt loose on Earth
shall be loosed in Heaven."
20. Then charged he his Disciples
that they should tell no man
that he was Jesus the Christ.
21. From that time forth
began Jesus to shew unto his Disciples,
how that he must go unto Jerusalem,
and suffer many things
of the Elders, and Chief Priests, and Scribes,
and be raised again the third day.
22. Then Peter took him,
and began to rebuke him, saying,
"Be it far from thee, Lord:
this shall not be unto thee."
23. But he turned, and said unto Peter,
"Get thee behind me, Satan:
for thou art an offence unto me:
for thou savourest not
The Things that be of God,
but those that be of Men."
24. Then said Jesus unto his Disciples,
"If any man will come after me,
let him first deny himself,
and take up his cross,
and follow me.
25. "For whosoever will save his life
shall lose it:
and whosoever will lose his life
for my sake
shall find it.
26. "For what is a man profited,
if he shall gain the whole World,
and lose his own Soul?
Or what shall a man give
in exchange for his Soul?
27. "For the Son of Man shall come
in the Glory of his Father
with his Angels;
and then he shall Reward every man
according to his Works."

MARK ZUCKERBURG HAS MADE HIS CAREER FROM SCORNING THE WORDS OF YAHSHUA.

He has given up his SOUL for cash.

I knew he was an Atheist, but when I was permanently banned this year from FACEBOOK, I came back to NAIRALAND.COM, posted one Post on BILLY GRAHAM- whom I had been wrongly told at the time, based on video evidence (wrongly labelled,) had died- and found myself banned again. I sought out the Forum Owner, and found an interesting post on his Blog, saying that the story of how Mark Zuckerburg started FACEBOOK is in a Movie Dramatization I had never heard existed, called THE SOCIAL NETWORK.

The alleged method was the sort of thing I had come to expect from the Meteoric-Rise Young Billionaires of America. He broke some rules POOR-FOR-LIFE people respected, and so became a Rich person.

STAN LEE made his money like that.
TONY MIETTA made his money like that.
STEVE JOBS made his money like that.
BILL GATES made his money like that.

The ROTHSCHILD Patriarch made everyone spying on him think that he thought that France had lost the War with Spain, so that they sold all their stocks at once, creating a run on the Stock Market, whereby all Stocks became worth less- then he went back to the Exchequer, and bought up everything.

That is how the ROTHSCHILD family owns nearly every CENTRAL BANK in the WORLD- including OURS, today- and by Inflation and Deflation, gradually acquire ownership of all our Resources, Lands, and Peoples- based on PURELY IMAGINARY MONEY.

If I had not been banned HERE, I would not have found this information about Mark Zuckerburg.

"KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!" - Francis Bacon.

"THERE IS NO KNOWLEDGE THAT IS NOT POWER!" - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

A young man named KIM SCHMIDT, aka. KIM DOTCOM opened a CLOUD STORAGE PIRACY SITE, named MEGAUPLOAD.COM. This was tolerated.

He made MILLIONS from trafficking in illegal data.

He then used some of this money- $50 million, I heard- to invest in a small, failing Electronics Company, rumouring they had a new invention that would-

People rushed those shares.

Their value increased- bastardly.

KIM sold his shares, leaving his fellow stockholders with a worthless company.

This was how several other Oyinbos had made their Wealth.

HE WAS ARRESTED IMMEDIATELY, CHARGED WITH PIRACY- HIS SITES SEIZED- AND HIMSELF IN A LEGAL CAGE FIGHT NOT TO DIE IN PRISON, AND REINCARNATE THREE TIMES- AS A BABY BORN IN PRISON!

Since he is not in Jail today, it should be safe to say that he is now a Government Intelligence Asset.

What is this worth?

You and I can walk down the street go to the market and buy food, sit down in a restaurant or a cinema.

No one will care!

But THESE people MUST WORRY that they or their FAMILY might be KIDNAPPED or ASSASSINATED! They have to hire people- who can be bought or slaughtered- whichever is cheaper- to worry that for them.

Is THIS the kind of life YOU want for yourself and your family?

A few days ago I asked myself a question. I was worried and then asked myself in low soliloquy: 'Kunle, you have not been sick for close to 2 years now. Why?'. Yes, I know, that is quite awkward. Why should that be a worry?

It was because before I moved to my new apartment in late December 2014 I used to have Malaria at least once a year. Mild Malaria but it often came. But since I moved into my own apartment in January, 2015 no feverish symptoms came my way. I then discovered that a change in environment serves a plausible explanation for my new clean bill of health. The difference? Environment. And this includes cleaner environment, potable water, better sanitary conditions etc.

I was born in England, and had no resistance to Malaria, which does not exist there. I was dependent on Medication to cure me of the inevitable attacks.

Then it began to take more and more Medication to cure me. At that time (1979,) nobody knew what DRUG-RESISTANT MALARIA was. The attacks got more and more severe- at least four per year. I estimated I should be dead by a couple of years.

I decided to get as much closer to God as I could- I had had six years of O'Level BIBLE KNOWLEDGE by ANGLICANS- therefore I had NO IDEA what THE GOSPEL was.

As soon as I went to an Evangelical Church, I heard The Gospel preached more-or-less properly for the first time in my life. I answered the ALTAR-CALL, and became a BORN AGAiN CHRISTIAN.

THEN I learned that BIBLICAL DIVINE HEALING exists TODAY.

I NEVER heard that before.

I quickly learned how to pray for Healing, and applied that with my next attack- and was fully healed overnight.

For the duration of my Organized Full Gospel tenure, I continued to have the quarterly attacks- but I only needed to "REBUKE THE DEVIL," and PRAY, and I would be WELL, more-or-less immediately.

Amazingly, I seemed to be the ONLY Brethren in that Fellowship (Evangelical Christian Union, University of Ife,) who believed in this!

I determined later that this was because The Fellowship was run by Christians dedicated to exterminating REAL FAITH.

I therefore began studying the works of the Full-Gospel Christians who had been BLACKLISTED by the Fellowship Leaders.

Therefore I learned of the findings of FRANKIN CAREY HALL, who preached that FASTING cures 96% of all AILMENTS, all by itself.

He taught how to Fast 40 days and 40 as YAHSHUA had- safely. It would be 30 years before I would attempt THAT- but I found that THREE days and nights of Fasting per month not only CURED me of MALARIA,it IMMUNIZED me against it, too!

I did not need to PRAY for Divine Healing any more, because I no longer fell sick any more. I did not even have COMMON COLD nor HEADACHES any more!

My point is that Good Health is not rocket science, afterall. It is achievable. It is possible. The Zuckerbergs are thus taking it a notch higher. They no longer want to fight diseases. They want to prevent them, most crucially for the sakes of children and unborn generations. The Initiative was inspired by their new baby. It's their own way of securing and insuring her health future.

I learned that THE CURATIVE POWER OF PROLONGED FASTING is VERY WELL-KNOWN to the SENIOR Levels of Medical Science- but this Knowledge is DENIED to JUNIOR Medical Scientists.

If they stumble upon It, or work it out- that Diseases
depend[/i] on a SURFEiT of GLUCOSE in the Bloodstream and the TISSUES to SURVIVE- which is depleted after 72 hours of Fasting- which THEY ALL KNOW, but are SPECIALLY-TRAINED to [quote]NEVER CONNECT,[/i] even after DECADES of EXPERIENCE- such that, if this surfeit is REMOVED, the NORMAL BODY takes SIX WEEKS to STARVE to DEATH- but SICKNESSES take SIX DAYS or LESS- if they find THAT out, they are THREATENED with SUMMARY ANNULMENT OF THEIR LICENSES, if they DARE COMMUNICATE or APPLY this Knowledge to SAVE LIVES.

THAT is what the MEDICAL ESTABLISHMENT SCRIBES are ALL about!

[quote]Now, why isn't the 'Salt of the Earth' and the 'Light of the World' at the forefront of these Initiatives? With all the humongous wealth and affluence flowing into Evangelical and Pentecostal coffers, why is the Church disinterested in funding Science and Hi-tech?

As I said: ADVANCED CHRISTIANS, such as FRANKLiN HALL and myself have SOLVED the HEALTH Problem by APPLYING The Bible.

YOUR Solution to Disease comes from GREEK PAGANISM: the goddess HYGEIA, one of the NINE CHILDREN of ASCLEPIUS and EPIONE- the Greek gods of MEDICINE and PAIN RELIEF respectively, taught that HEALTH can be achieved/maintained by SANITIZING THE LIVING SPACE- namely, the BODY and HOME.

YAHSHUA had a serious issue with the Scribes and Pharisees on this score. Even a person with superficial Knowledge of The Gospel must know of the time he was asked a TRICK QUESTION about TAXATION, and he answered their cunning question about whether it was BIBLICALLY-JUSTIFIED to pay TAXES- or not and he answered it by asking them:

"Whose Money is it?"

If he answered wrongly, he should have died on the spot, under an impromptu CAIRN.

These were not IDLE CHATS- these were LIFE AND DEATH DUELS. If it sounded like he disrespected the Government, he would die. If it sounded like he disrespected THE LAW OF MOSES, he would die.

. MARK 7:1-13.

THEN came together unto him
the Pharisees,
and certain of the scribes,
which came from. Jerusalem.
2. And when they saw
some of the Disciples eat bread
with defiled,
that is to say,
unwashen hands,
they found fault.
3. For the Pharisees,
and all the Jews,
except they wash (their) hands oft,
they eat not,
holding The Tradition of The Elders.
4. And (when they come) from the market,
except they wash, they eat not.
And many other things there be,
which they have received to hold,
as the washing of cups, and pots, brasen vessels,
and of tables.
5. Then the Pharisees and Scribes asked him,
"Why walk not thy Disciples
according to the Tradition of the Elders,
but eat bread with unwashen hands."
6. He answered and said unto them,
"Well hath Esaias prophesied
of you Hypocrites, as it is written,

'This people honoureth Me
with (their) lips,
but their heart is far
from Me.
7. 'Howbeit in vain
do they worship Me,
teaching (for) doctrines
The Commandments of Men.'

8. "For laying aside
The Commandment of God,
ye hold The Tradition of Men,
(as) the washing of pots and cups:
and many such things ye do."
9. And he said unto them,
"Full well ye reject
The Commandment of God,
that ye may keep your own Tradition.
10. "For Moses said,

'Honour thy father and thy mother.'

11. "But ye say,

'If a man shall say
to his father or mother,

"(It is) Corban, that is to say, a gift,
by whatsoever thou mightest
be profited by me;"

[he shall be free].'

12. "And ye suffer him
no more to do ought
for his mother or his mother.
13. "Making The Word of God
of none effect
through your Tradition,
which ye have delivered:
and many such like things do ye."

MODERN CHRISTIANS AND ATHEISTS SURELY DENOUNCE THE SCRIBES' AND PHARISEE TRADITION AS FOOLISHNESS- WITHOUT REALIZING THAT THEY THEMSELVES HAVE EXACTLY THE SAME BELIEF.

You BELIEVE that eating and drinking UNHYGIENICALLY will make you SICK!

I DARE you to TELL ME NOW, that THAT is NOT your BELIEF!

"SICKNESS" is merely "NEWSPEAK" JARGON for what The BIBLE- which you denounce as FOOLISHNESS, "UNCLEAN."

An UNCLEAN person loses control of their bodily functions- appearance, smell, temperature, texture, "fruits," and sense-of-well-being. Evil Powers out to DESTROY them are controlling their BODY.

That is ADVANCED UNCLEANNESS, of course.

The Elders of Israel determined that certain behaviours led to Advanced Uncleanness- so they Called the State before the Advanced Stage manifested.

If you touched a LEPER, say, or sat in a chair they had sat on, etc. they did not wait until your fingers started dropping off, to declare you UNCLEAN- they did so IMMEDIATELY- shut you up SEVEN DAYS alone, to see if you MANIFESTED.

If you were WISE, you would EAT NOTHING in those seven days, and DEPLETE ALL of the GLYCOGEN from your system, creating KETO-ACIDOSIS, that would DESTROY any such INFECTION.

Your Body will then, and ONLY THEN, secrete ENZYMES that DISSOLVE the BodyFat Reserve.

The Bacteria that cause LEPROSY (and TUBERCULOSIS) are SPECIAL: they have WAX ARMOUR that protects them from the IMMUNE SYSTEM of a Body that burns GLUCOSE- but DOES NOT HOLD UP in a Body that burns FATS.

This is one example of how THE BIBLE was 3,000 years AHEAD of Western "SCIENCE."
Re: Why Is The Church Not Investing In Science And Technology? by oaroloye(m): 11:20am On Sep 24, 2016
[quote author=Rotentina post=49576745]Copied from my friend wall on Facebook........

This issue had been brewing in my mind for a while now, but I never had the presence of mind to say this until now.]/quote]

You think that you have "Presence-of-Mind" right now, do you?

We want to build Auditoriums, Domes and Cathedrals grossing $ Billions of Dollars; concrete walls with no direct impact on lives and humanity, yet no one is thinking about researches into Cancer cells and Neuroscience.

DON'T SAY "WE," WHEN YOU ARE NOT PART OF "US CHRISTIANS."

The ILLUMINATI Control Education, Religion, Finance, and Research. Therefore CHRISTIANS are prevented from pursuing BILLION-DOLLAR Researches.

Nonetheless, those who acquire WISDOM to develop useful Technology without great expenditure, have these inventions suppressed and themselves passed off as "CRACKPOTS," by ILLUMINATI Propaganda.

FASTING cures even CANCER.

Cancer Cells require 50 times more Glucose than normal cells. Take that away for a few weeks, and Cancer does not do well.

If one Fasts to the point where HUNGER RETURNS- hunger goes by the fourth day, and does not return until the fortieth day- the Body starts feeding off its Cellular Base: this is STARVATION.

CANCERS ARE CONSUMED FIRST- according to my Mentor in Fasting, FRANKLIN HALL- who had 40 years' experience around the World.

"INFECTION" DOES NOT CAUSE ILLNESS.

Our ILLITERATES' KIDS play in EXCREMENT and PEE, and are FINE- until someone says:

"OH- LOOK AT THOSE POOR, SUFFERING CHILDREN!"

And gives them OYINBO Medicines that DESTROY their BENEFICIAL Bacterial Cover, and ALLOW harmful Bacteria to REACH them FOR the FIRST TIME!

THEN they get OVERWHELMED, and DIE.

The Oyinbo-trained ASSASSINS say:

"IT IS THE PARENTS' FAULTS,
FOR NOT OBSERViNG THE
TEACHINGS OF HYGEIA,
GODDESS OF HIPPOCRATES!"

Is this a case of Conflict of Interest? Churches are sort of pseuso-healing hubs or what you'd call Healing Centres, so it would seem counterproductive for them to invest in Science Researches and Education. If this thinking is true (which indeed has a persuasive appeal), then those who call modern day churches business centres may not be wrong after all. But why was the Church (a People, not a Place) born in the first place? Was it for the purpose of becoming healing centres or to bring hope to a fallen and dying world?

If you want to benefit from OUR Cost-Effective Technology, all you have to do is FOLLOW GOD'S INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO LIVE THE LIFE HE GAVE YOU.

I think the latter is true.

. DANIEL 12:10.

10. "Many shall be purified,
and made white,
and tried;
but the Wicked
shall do wickedly;
and none of the Wicked
shall Understand;
but the Wise
shall Understand."

YOU HAVE IT WRONG, OF COURSE.

THE GOSPEL IS NOT DESIGNED TO HEAL UNBELIEVERS- EXCEPT AT THE MOST ADVANCED LEVELS OF APPLICATION.

I KNOW HOW TO HEAL ANYBODY WHO IS SICK, OR OTHERWISE IMPAIRED.

No other Christian alive can SAY that.

I am NOT employing that Power: at THIS point in time, I could not even Heal MYSELF, if my life depended on it.

The REASON why I have not exploited what I know should be obvious to anyone intelligent- but you are not, so I will have to try to explain:

IF I BEGAN USING THE DIVINE KNOWLEDGE I HAVE BEEN ALLOWED, THE GREAT TRIBULATION WILL START.

CHRISTIANS AND NON-CHRISTIANS WOULD DIE IN LARGE NUMBERS- BECAUSE SATAN WOULD NEED THEIR ENERGY, AND STOP THEM FROM CLONING MY POWER SIGNATURE.

MY PLAN is for NOViCES to develop SLOWLY, without PANICKING THE DEVIL, until there are ENOUGH of the NECESSARY Power-Levels to STOP him from doing anything.

That is NOT GOD'S PLAN.

GOD'S PLAN is to immediately put the whole BURDEN on whosoever is AVAILABLE, and CLEAN UP THE KINGDOM OF SATAN for once and for all- no matter the COLLATERAL-DAMAGE.

That should be 90% of Christianity at this time.

When THE TRIBULATION STARTS, it will be TOO LATE to build up POWER-LEVELS. CHRISTIANS who UNDERSTAND some of what has happened will TRY to reach YAHSHUA, and tell him that they are NOW READY TO BE SERIOUS- but it will be TOO LATE, then!

YAHSHUA will denounce them.

LOOK at MY posts!

As on FACEBOOK, "Christians" IGNORE and RIDICULE my attempts to bring about their ability to manifest the sort of results that YOU want to see, but THEY DON'T.

The fact remains that Churches cannot and have not healed most diseases out there. There are church buildings on virtually every street in my country. There is one in mine even as I type these words. Yet, we have the highest mortality rate, scarily high maternal mortality, high rate of deaths from Malaria, high rate of neurological diseases, high rate of genetic diseases and disorders, growing stats of cancer patients, needless deaths from domestic and road accidents due to inadequate facilities, high rate of STIs etc. If churches are truly healing hubs, it is either they aren't busy enough or they have misplaced priorities.

Actually, FULL GOSPEL Christianity HAS Healed EVERY sort of Disease on Earth- including DEATH.

The ROMAN CATHOLiC CHURCH JESUIT ORDER and FREEMASONRY SOCIETY have been able to UNDERMINE these achievements, and PREVENT Christians from attaining EVERLASTING LIFE.

Again, I think the latter is true.

. DANIEL 12:10.

10. "Many shall be purified,
and made white,
and tried;
but the Wicked
shall do wickedly;
and none of the Wicked
shall Understand;
but the Wise
shall Understand."

YOU HAVE IT WRONG, OF COURSE.

I submit that a Church that is averse to or indifferent towards the progress of scientific education and research is not fit to be called the 'Salt of the Earth' and 'Light of the World'. And please, don't tell me that your local church feeds the hungry and houses the poor or subsidizes certain services for members.

. ISAIAH 55:6-11.

6. Seek ye The LORD
while He may yet be found,
call ye upon Him while He is near.
7. "Let the Wicked forsake his way,
and the Unrighteous man his Thoughts:
and let him return unto The LORD,
and He will have Mercy upon him;
and to our God,
for He shall Abundantly Pardon.
8."For My Thoughts
(are) not your thoughts,
Neither (are) your ways
My Ways," saith The LORD.
9. "For (as) the Heavens
are higher than the Earth,
So are My Ways
higher than your ways,
And My Thoughts
than your thoughts.
10. "For as the rain cometh down,
and the snow from from Heaven,
and returneth not thither,
but watereth the Earth,
and maketh It bring forth and bud,
that It may give seed to the Sower,
and Bread to the Eater:
11. "So shall My Word be
That goeth forth out of My Mouth:
It shall not return unto me void,
but It shall accomplish that
which I please,
and It shall prosper (in the thing)
whereto I sent It."

. AMOS 3:3.

3. "Can two walk together,
except they be agreed?"

. HOSEA 4:6.

6. "My People are destroyed
for lack of Knowledge:
because thou hast
rejected Knowledge,
I will also reject thee,
that thou shalt be
no Priest to Me:
seeing thou hast forgotten
The Law of thy God:
I will also forget thy children."

WHATEVER YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN DO WITH "TECHNOLOGY," GOD CAN DO BETTER BY HIS POWER.

. MATTHEW 15:21-39.

21. Then Jesus went thence,
and departed into the coasts
of Tyre and Sidon.
22. And behold,
a woman of Canaan
came out of the same coasts,
and cried unto him, saying,
"Have Mercy on me,
O Lord, thou Son of David;
my daughter is grievously vexed
with a Devil."
23. But he answered her not a Word.
And his Disciples came
and besought him, saying,
"Send her away;
for she crieth after us."
24. But he answered and said,
"I am not sent,
but unto the Lost Sheep
of The House of Israel."
25. Then came she
and worshipped him, saying,
"Lord, help me."
26. But he answered and said,
"It is not meet
to take the Children's Bread,
and to cast (it) to dogs."
27. And she said,
"Truth, Lord:
yet the dogs
eat of the crumbs
which fall from their masters' table."
28. Then Jesus answered
and said unto her,
"O woman,
Great (is) thy Faith:
be it unto thee
even as thou wilt."
And her daughter
was made whole
from that very hour.
29. And Jesus departed from thence,
and came nigh unto
the Sea of Galilee;
and went up into a mountaintop,
and sat down there.
30. And great multitudes
came unto him,
having (those that were)
lame, blind, dumb, maimed,
and many others,
and cast them down
at Jesus' feet;
and he healed them.
31. Insomuch that
the multitude wondered,
when they saw
the dumb to speak,
the maimed to be whole,
the lame to walk,
and the blind to see:
and they glorified
The God of Israel.
32. Then Jesus called
his Disciples (unto him), and said,
"I have compassion on the Multitude,
because they continue with me
now three days,
and have nothing to eat:
I will not send them away fasting,
lest they faint on the way."
33. And his Disciples say unto him,
"Whence should we have
so much bread in the wilderness,
as to fill so great a Multitude?"
34. And Jesus saith unto them,
"How many loaves have ye?"
And they said,
"Seven, and a few little fishes."
35. And he Commanded the Multitude
to sit down on the ground.
36. And he took the seven loaves
and the fishes,
and gave thanks,
and brake (them),
and gave to his Disciples,
and the Disciples to the Multitude.
37. And they did all eat,
and were filled:
and they took up of the broken (meat)
that was left
seven baskets full.
38. And they that did eat
were four thousand men,
beside women and children.
39. And he sent away the Multitude,
and took ship,
and came into the coasts of Magdala.

THE SERVICES YOU TAKE FOR GRANTED, ARE NOT THE RIGHTS OF SINNERS- THEY AE THE RIGHTS OF GOD'S FAITHFUL SERVANTS. To any others, they are a PRIVILEGE, which they have not earned.

We are all Descendants of PEOPLE WHO BETRAYED GOD- AND DID NOT CARE ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES TO THEMSELVES, NOR TO THEIR DESCENDANTS.

It was decided at that time, that it did not matter.

The Descendants have always had the option to opt out of the Consequences of their Ancestors' Decision.

BY DEFAULT, THESE CONSEQUENCES REMAIN IN FORCE.

. DEUTERONOMY 27:24-26.
24. "Cursed is he
that smiteth his Neighbour secretly."
And all the people shall say, "Amen."
25. Cursed (be) he
that taketh Reward to Slay
an Innocent Person.
26. Cursed (be) he
that Confirmeth not (all)
The Words of This Law
to do them.

THE PEOPLE WHO RESPECT THESE PRINCIPLES, AND LEAVE THE HOMES AND THEIR BUSINESSES, TO GO SPEND DAYS IN THE WILDERNESS, TO LEARN THEM- WHO DON'T UP AND GO HOME- BECAUSE IT IS DINNERTIME, OR IT IS GETTING DARK, OR SOMEONE THREATENED TO KILL THEM, FOR GOING TO HEAR "THAT MAN" - THOSE ARE THE PEOPLE WHOM YAHSHUA CALLED: "THE SALT OF THE EARTH!"

How will we know them when they are with us?

. MATTHEW 5:10-20.

10. "Blessed (are) they
which are persecuted
for Righteousness' Sake:
for theirs' is The Kingdom of Heaven.
11. "Blessed (are) ye,
when (men) shall revile you,
and persecute you,
and shall say all manner of Evil
against you falsely,
for my sake.
12. "Rejoice, and be exceeding glad:
for great (is) your Reward in Heaven:
for so persecuted they the Prophets
which were before you.
13. "Ye are the Salt of the Earth:
but if the salt have lost his savour,
wherewith shall it be salted?
It is thenceforth good for nothing,
but to be cast out,
and to be trodden under foot of men.
14. "Ye are The Light of the World.
A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
15. "Neither do men light a candle,
and put it under a bushel,
but on a candlestick;
and it giveth light unto all
that are in the house.
16. "Let your light so shine before men,
that they may see your Good Works,
and glorify your Father Which is in Heaven.
17. "Think not that I am come
to destroy The Law,
or The Prophets:
I am not come to destroy,
but to fulfill.
18. "For verily I say unto you,

'TILL HEAVEN AND EARTH PASS,
ONE JOT OR ONE TITTLE
SHALL IN NO WISE
PASS FROM THE LAW,
TILL ALL BE FULFILLED.'

19. "Whosoever therefore
shall break one of these
least Commandments,
and shall teach men so,
he shall be called
The Least
in The Kingdom of Heaven:
But whosoever shall do
and teach (them),
the same shall be called
Great in
The Kingdom of Heaven.
20. "For I say unto you,

'THAT EXCEPT YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS
SHALL EXCEED (THE RIGHTEOUSNESS)
OF THE SCRIBES AND PHARISEES,
YE SHALL IN NO CASE ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.' "

THOSE WHO HAVE THESE ATTRIBUTES ARE REVILED BY YOU, AND OTHERS AS FOOLISH AS YOU.

Those who BREAK MOSES' COMMANDMENTS, and YAHSHUA'S COMMANDMENTS are THE LEAST in THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. They have NO RIGHTS- their privileges are CRUMBS ONLY- but to receive THEM, they MUST KNOW THEIR PLACE.

CRIMINALS don't get to DEMAND that THE KING PROVE THE JUSTICE OR THE NECESSITY OF THE LAW TO THEM! if you BREAK The Law, you SUFFER the CONSEQUENCES: the LEGAL SYSTEM does not CARE what you UNDERSTAND or not.

The same church swallows a camel and vomits an ant. Do a valuation of how much your church building cost and you'd be shocked to know that people gather in the same goldmine mostly ONLY 3 times in a week.

How the Hell do you know how many times per week our churches are used? Are you not a JESUIT AGENT, taking about the Churches YOUR MASTERS CREATED?

"MOST CHRISTIANS
FEED THEIR BODIES
THREE HOT MEALS PER DAY,
AND THEIR SOULS,
ONE COLD SNACK PER WEEK-
-THEN WONDER WHY
THEY HAVE NO FAITH
FOR HEALING!"
- F.F. Bosworth.

Churches that GET THINGS DONE ARE MORE ACTIVE.

During the rest of the week the concrete asset is of no use to both humanity and Divinity. Yet, the church leadership would still request membership contributions towards a new building project 'for the Lord'. Why is the 21st Century Church so obsessed with buildings? Why?

WHEN I FIRST GOT SAVED, THE THEOLOGY WAS THAT:

"JESUS CAN RETURN AT ANY MINUTE!
AND THE RAPTURE CAN OCCUR AT ANY SECOND!"

In the interim, however, we were to DONATE GENEROUSLY toward the New Church Building. Many WILLIAM BRANHAM followers QUIT SCHOOL, because HE PREDICTED (by 1965,) that JESUS WOULD RETURN NO LATER THAN 1975.

When the gaudy new Churches were built, however, the PAUPERS whose WIDOWS' MITES funded them found themselves DISPLACED by WELL-TO-DO Car-Owners.... What was that word? YUPPIES. The Paupers' Donations were no longer required.

In 1985, I was STOKED that I would finally go to the church of the man whose FAITH Teaching SAVED MY LIFE five years before: BENSON IDAHOSA.

When I got to sit in the service, I could see that I was facing a TV SET! The lights were dazzling, and the cameras ridiculously imposing!

He made those who were able to donate money stay in one Prayer Line, and those who could not stand in another Line.

I will NEVER forget what I heard him say:

"What this means," he told those without money, "is that THEIR God," indicating those with money, "is DIFFERENT from YOUR God!"

I remember one of the people complemented- he did not look too sure about that pompous statement!

I would never have believed anybody could talk like that!

But the WORST part of the Service, for ME, was the "GUEST OF HONOUR," some obviously rich guy: HE HAD UPCOMING SURGERY- Benson Idahosa prayed that JESUS GUIDE THE SURGEON'S HAND- so that the Operation be a SUCCESS (sic)!

IF YOU KNEW THE TESTIMONIES ABOUT BENSON IDAHOSA AT THE TIME I WAS SAVED-! How he Healed people EFFORTLESSLY-!

I would have believed those stories, even if I had not been Healed through his Ministry. I could NOT reconcile the man whose MERE TAPE had Healed ME of a LETHAL BLOOD DISEASE, with THIS... DISGUSTING TRAVESTY!

If I could have my way, 80% of church structures would be converted to factories, research labs and schools, so that Believers can have jobs, have cures and get quality education. And then truly serve God with all of their minds, not just their spirits.

You know what this is called?

. EXODUS 20:17.

17. "Thou shalt not covet
thy neighbour's house,
thou shalt not covet
thy neighbour's wife,
nor his manservant,
nor his maidservant,
nor his ox,
nor his ass,
nor any thing
that [is] thy neighbour's."

WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE- THE SOVIET FUCKING UNION? That is ATHEISTIC COMMUNIST BRAINLESS RHETORIC!

If you want a building for a FACTORY, a LABORATORY, or SCHOOL- GO BUILD A FACTORY, LABORATORY, or SCHOOL!

The FOOLS who suggest this must never have worked in any of those places before, nor built anything before!

If you try to turn a CHURCH into a FACTORY, a LAB, or a SCHOOL, you are going to KILL people because of it- OR you should have to ARREST the ARCHITECT, and INTERROGATE him, as to HOW he built a FORTRESS where he told the Local Government that he was building a "CHURCH?"

The point is, you HATE Christians, so you want to TAKE their stuff and give it away!

. EXODUS 20:15.

15. "Thou shalt not steal."

AT ANOTHER TIME, YOU ATHEISTS WILL SAY THAT YOU DON'T NEED GOD TO KNOW RIGHT-FROM-WRONG!

. MATTHEW 7:12.

12. "Therefore all things
whatsoever ye would
that men should do to you,
do ye even so unto them:
for this is The Law
and The Prophets."

OKAY!

Let's take YOUR FATHER'S HOUSE, and make it a FACTORY, a LABORATORY, or a SCHOOL!

Did the Factory Workers, Research Scientists, Teachers or Students BUILD those Churches?

Of course not!

Therefore, to WANT them to HAVE what they have NO RIGHT to, you have to be INSANE. When such MADMEN seize Power, there are two types of people in the country.

Those who say that that is WRONG- and the people who will still be alive next year.

I never knew until THIS month, that INSANE ATHEIST, BERTRAND RUSSELL, went to CHINA, and TAUGHT them NEW IDEAS they had NEVER thought of before.

One of the people he TOUCHED deeply was a LIBRARIAN.

("Aw. Who gives a shit that a geezer named BERTRAND RUSSELL babbled ATHEIST Philosophy to SOME INSIGNICANT LIBRARIAN?"wink

The "insignificant librarian's" NAME was MAO TSE-TUNG.

Maybe you HEARD of him?

("Who?"wink

He ruled 1/4 the World's. Population.

The first thing he did was kill all the Christians he found.

He "LIQUIDATED" SIXTY MILLION people.

He.... still had a lot of people left... So people just ignored him.

THIS IS THE SORT OF SHIT I AM STRUGGLING TO PREVENT.

That is the shit YOU are trying to FACILITATE.

EVERYBODY telling you NOT to listen to ME, nor support MY Ministry- with so much as a KIND WORD- is trying to facilitate a MASSACRE of our people.

When it happens, DON'T SAY THAT NOBODY WARNED YOU!

I am still waiting to see the Church live out her saltiness and light.

You are a FOOL if you think that you will LIKE The FULL-SPECTRUM Manifestation of The HOLY GHOST!

You will see What you have PEED on.

You will NOT like what you see.

You will KNOW WITHOUT DOUBT, that you CANNOT UNSAY what you have SAID against GOD and against His Servants.

(1) (Reply)

Hardmirror Please Lets Talk Here / Happy Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo / 'I Used To Brush Without Toothpaste' - Sam Adeyemi On Experience With Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.