Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

P'square’s ‘Bank Alert’ Video Gets Over A Million Youtube Views In 5 Days - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P'square’s ‘Bank Alert’ Video Gets Over A Million Youtube Views In 5 Days (24255 Views)

Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post / Tiwa Savage Gets Over 10 Million Views On Malo In 1 Month, See Stats / Gee Jay, The Lady That Remixed P'square's "Bank Alert" Song (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: P'square’s ‘Bank Alert’ Video Gets Over A Million Youtube Views In 5 Days by Doug07034780891(m): 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2016
Anambra boiz..rich forever..
Re: P'square’s ‘Bank Alert’ Video Gets Over A Million Youtube Views In 5 Days by martineinstein(m): 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2016
prettysolid:
The video is good but the song, not so much.
they ve neva been talented singers

Re: P'square’s ‘Bank Alert’ Video Gets Over A Million Youtube Views In 5 Days by ammyluv2002(f): 4:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
ehinja:
Congrats P Square!! My 5 year old daughter for sure contributed as she has the song on replay on YouTube most of the time. LOL
5 year old ? Too early now #NoOffence

Re: P'square’s ‘Bank Alert’ Video Gets Over A Million Youtube Views In 5 Days by Ekakamba: 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
How can he be a fan of Dundee FC when they hardly finish as top 10 clubs in the Scottish league. tongue tongue grindundeefc.co.uk/
Justdulla:
Hi dude,i just hope u aint a fan of Dundee FC... when have I ever told you that I listen to kesh or Olamide? Did we ever have such Conversation? Mind your business tatafomachine
Re: P'square’s ‘Bank Alert’ Video Gets Over A Million Youtube Views In 5 Days by Rilwayne001: 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
Those viewing the crap though. Perhaps they think watching it will in turn give them bank alert sad grin

Re: P'square’s ‘Bank Alert’ Video Gets Over A Million Youtube Views In 5 Days by oscaruzie(m): 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:
very good, now [b][/b]they are saw why they shall need to be together[b]. i am expected more songs from them for the remain day on this year. [/b]

kuku kee me

Re: P'square’s ‘Bank Alert’ Video Gets Over A Million Youtube Views In 5 Days by Lukmann1: 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
ammyluv2002:
They will always be together....they just wanted to get people's attention.
yes ma
Re: P'square’s ‘Bank Alert’ Video Gets Over A Million Youtube Views In 5 Days by Explorers(m): 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
Omo.....Poverty i rebuke you IJN....

Re: P'square’s ‘Bank Alert’ Video Gets Over A Million Youtube Views In 5 Days by Mikylopez(f): 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
Google63:

Bros why not try Google translate. Just type your comment in your native language, it'll translate it to English, then you copy and paste it here. I hope that helps. Thank me later cheesy
grin wicked! grin
Re: P'square’s ‘Bank Alert’ Video Gets Over A Million Youtube Views In 5 Days by vani86: 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
prettysolid:
The video is good but the song, not so much.

Thank you. Said that in the youtube comment of the video. Some idiots want eat me raw. I told them i prefer mama by kiss daniel to this thing. It is only cuz it is psquare that is why it will sell

Re: P'square’s ‘Bank Alert’ Video Gets Over A Million Youtube Views In 5 Days by Tunjman(m): 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2016
Great!

Please see my signature for South Africa short visit documentation
Re: P'square’s ‘Bank Alert’ Video Gets Over A Million Youtube Views In 5 Days by ehinja: 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
ammyluv2002:
5 year old ? Too early now #NoOffence

None taken we try to make sure what they (our kids) watch on YouTube are kids friendly programs. As for the video I have watched it and I think as a parent a child can view it as well as it does not contain lewd scene(s) or lyrics.
Re: P'square’s ‘Bank Alert’ Video Gets Over A Million Youtube Views In 5 Days by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
1bkaye doesn't listen to the likes of P-square, she listens to Daddy Showkey and co. cheesy
Re: P'square’s ‘Bank Alert’ Video Gets Over A Million Youtube Views In 5 Days by Rhymez(m): 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
The song is not that dope. Just a combination of different old highlife songs(Copyright)
Re: P'square’s ‘Bank Alert’ Video Gets Over A Million Youtube Views In 5 Days by ArabMopol(m): 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
in the other news wizkid is busy junketing from one part of America to Another in the name promoting his international career, American will always appreciate their own, if u say nah lie ask Dbanj... charity began @ home.... Good one p square

Re: P'square’s ‘Bank Alert’ Video Gets Over A Million Youtube Views In 5 Days by ammyluv2002(f): 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
ehinja:

None taken we try to make sure what they (our kids) watch on YouTube are kids friendly programs. As for the video I have watched it and I think as a parent a child can view it as well as it does not contain lewd scene(s) or lyrics.

Okay
Re: P'square’s ‘Bank Alert’ Video Gets Over A Million Youtube Views In 5 Days by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
Seems their break up was staged
Re: P'square’s ‘Bank Alert’ Video Gets Over A Million Youtube Views In 5 Days by slap1(m): 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
That song is really wack. No originality at all.
Re: P'square’s ‘Bank Alert’ Video Gets Over A Million Youtube Views In 5 Days by Donkunxex(m): 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:
very good, now they are saw why they shall need to be together. i am expected more songs from them for the remain day on this year.
baba,you jus dey throw grenade anyhow for frontpage threads... I salute you! grin
Lukmann1:
very good, now they are saw why they shall need to be together. i am expected more songs from them for the remain day on this year.
baba,you jus dey throw grenade anyhow for frontpage threads... I salute you! Gbefun !!! grin grin

Re: P'square’s ‘Bank Alert’ Video Gets Over A Million Youtube Views In 5 Days by safarigirl(f): 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2016
Anopheles:
NOTHING NEW HERE!!!!

Diamond's new music video did it in 2 days
Rihanna released a song on same day P-square released Bank Alert, as at the time they hit 1million she was still on 700k, does your logic make sense to you?

P-Square and Diamond are not mates. Compare the wide-faced nigga with his mates

Only one P-square song has more views than all of Diamond's songs combined

Re: P'square’s ‘Bank Alert’ Video Gets Over A Million Youtube Views In 5 Days by mengho(m): 5:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
ehinja:
Congrats P Square!! My 5 year old daughter for sure contributed as she has the song on replay on YouTube most of the time. LOL

5 year old, she already has access to YouTube & d internet.
She even knows p2, then am absolutely sure she knows the kardishans & all those weed smoking, unclad girls musicians

Great parenting dude, father of the year
Re: P'square’s ‘Bank Alert’ Video Gets Over A Million Youtube Views In 5 Days by EdDave(m): 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
My favorite psquare song still remains " Bring it On."
Re: P'square’s ‘Bank Alert’ Video Gets Over A Million Youtube Views In 5 Days by Itzurboi(m): 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
safarigirl:

Rihanna released a song on same day P-square released Bank Alert, as at the time they hit 1million she was still on 700k, does your logic make sense to you?

You wanna knw why they had more views, americans dont have alaba agents cos if they do, i guess rihanna's own would be reading 1billion viewer
Re: P'square’s ‘Bank Alert’ Video Gets Over A Million Youtube Views In 5 Days by WaZoBiaLander: 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
safarigirl:

GOD BLESS U.
I JUST TIRE FOR THIS KIND BADBELLE OO.

WHETHER THE SONG IS WACK OR NOT,MAKE SENSE OR NO MAKE SENSE, DOES IT MATTER? THE GUYS ARE STILL MAKING THEIR MONEY, HAVING INCREASING VIEWS ON YOUTUBE, PEOPLE ARE HERE CONDEMNING THE SONG.
LIKE IT OR NOT, THE SONG IS A F**KING BANGER

Re: P'square’s ‘Bank Alert’ Video Gets Over A Million Youtube Views In 5 Days by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
You were and you are still right
vani86:

Thank you. Said that in the youtube comment of the video. Some idiots want eat me raw. I told them i prefer mama by kiss daniel to this thing. It is only cuz it is psquare that is why it will sell
Re: P'square’s ‘Bank Alert’ Video Gets Over A Million Youtube Views In 5 Days by Orikinla(m): 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2016
gabcos:
Psquare achieves major feat by gathering over a million Youtube views in five days for their latest single ‘Bank alert’.

The visuals for the celebratory song was published on September 16, 2016 and already under a week acquired over a million views on Youtube.
This indicates the duo are still getting good love from fans despite their earlier publicized fall out, which has since been resolved.

It goes to show the fans believe in them and the entertainment value they stand for among other things.
The award winning singers shared their excitement about the development with a word of thanksgiving to the fans:

“1m views!!! Thanks so much guys for the love and support. Gbagam. #Bank Alert”, they expressed.

http://pulse.ng/buzz/psquare-singers-bank-alert-video-gets-over-a-million-youtube-views-in-5-days-id5519170.html

Watch video here https://www.nairaland.com/3353982/psquare-bank-alert-official-video

Wow!
My @247Nigeria on Twitter got a lot of attention too.

Re: P'square’s ‘Bank Alert’ Video Gets Over A Million Youtube Views In 5 Days by JayJayGee: 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
originalmachine:
but olamide and lil kesh they make sense to you...hypocrisy
all Olamide and keshy songs make pass that tin
Re: P'square’s ‘Bank Alert’ Video Gets Over A Million Youtube Views In 5 Days by ogtavia(m): 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:
ok now I know you are are doing it intentionally

Re: P'square’s ‘Bank Alert’ Video Gets Over A Million Youtube Views In 5 Days by olagamalin(m): 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lukmann1:

But come oo ....you can't possibly be serious with that grammar of yours. Are you a nairalander from Congo . I'm in awe of your diction .....it leaves much to be desired.
Re: P'square’s ‘Bank Alert’ Video Gets Over A Million Youtube Views In 5 Days by Anopheles: 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
safarigirl:

I knew someone would come up with a masturbatory comment cheesy

Please, abeg, ejoor, which video did Rihanna release in September 2016? cheesy
Even her VMAs performance on her channel has 4m+

Whether you like it or not, Diamond is the new kid on the block, the wave of the moment. He's the African celebrity with the highest followers on IG (alongside Davido of course).

What he's achieved in his short time, P square never did when they started. Nobody is hating on Psquare. They're Africa's biggest exports but Diamond is chasing them like say tomorrow no dey. Diamond now has the second highest subscribed channel on YouTube behind the twins, under 4 years, babe.

Even Davido's vixen, Dreymo abi na wetin had 1m views in 7 days, Tiwa's interview in 5 days. So what's special about the twins that it graced fp?

2 shocking facts:
Diamond's new video appeared 2 days after Bank Alert but more views
We're in 2016. Stop relying on 2013 to drive home opinions

P square still king though cool

Re: P'square’s ‘Bank Alert’ Video Gets Over A Million Youtube Views In 5 Days by safarigirl(f): 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
Itzurboi:
You wanna knw why they had more views, americans dont have alaba agents cos if they do, i guess rihanna's own would be reading 1billion viewer
alaba agents indeed....you think it's broke Nigerians giving them views? Who has data to waste in this economy on youtube videos?

It's Algerians, Tanzanians, Indians and other nations giving them the views. If Nigerians were involved, they would have more view

Simi Esiri Maternity Photos: Dr Sid's Wife Stuns / Daddy Freeze Celebrates His Son's 7th Birthday (Photos) / 'The Crowded Self': Noel Michael Buki's Book About MI Abaga's Album "Yung Dnxl"

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58