Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,295 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:20 AM

When Is The Right time to Start Having A Boyfriend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Is The Right time to Start Having A Boyfriend (694 Views)

Is This The Right Time To Call The Inlaws? / Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend / Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Right time to Start Having A Boyfriend by holaxi(m): 8:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
I av a 13yr old sister ,she is the last born of the family and in ss1. Lately i noticed shez paying more attentiin to her body. Yesterday i went through her fone and i saw romantic mesaages in her inbox. I confronted her and ahe said she has a boifrnd that all her schoolmates also have. Isnt it too early for such things?What can i do to help her?
Re: When Is The Right time to Start Having A Boyfriend by menxer: 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
@topic, when your vagina can accommodate a penls and your heart can accommodate a heart-break.

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right time to Start Having A Boyfriend by SUPERPACK: 8:50pm On Sep 22, 2016
menxer:
@topic, when your vagina can accommodate a penls and your heart can accommodate a heart-break.
Blood of buhari.

2 Likes

Re: When Is The Right time to Start Having A Boyfriend by faorex(m): 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
something in u will tell u if when its the right time
Re: When Is The Right time to Start Having A Boyfriend by holaxi(m): 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
But shez just 13 isnt it too early?
Re: When Is The Right time to Start Having A Boyfriend by RoyalBlak007: 10:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
Way too early..

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right time to Start Having A Boyfriend by mhizzpresh09(f): 7:10am On Sep 23, 2016
no no,its too early for a 13 yr old gal,Haba wetn she dey find for boifrnd,she needs to focus on her study first blv me..yes she can have class mates who are boys as friend but DT Word only BOYFRIEND..try Google it out

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right time to Start Having A Boyfriend by holaxi(m): 7:45am On Sep 23, 2016
mhizzpresh09:
no no,its too early for a 13 yr old gal,Haba wetn she dey find for boifrnd,she needs to focus on her study first blv me..yes she can have class mates who are boys as friend but DT Word only BOYFRIEND..try Google it out
. I know what a boyfriend means thats why i'm trying to talk to her about it. But it seems thats the norm in their school now. Should i go to her school and talk to their principal?
Re: When Is The Right time to Start Having A Boyfriend by Acidosis(m): 9:15am On Sep 23, 2016
It is wrong!

...but we all do wrong things.
Re: When Is The Right time to Start Having A Boyfriend by Desdemona(f): 12:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
It's perfectly normal for a 13year old girl to pay so much attention to her body and feel attracted to the opposite sex.

As a big sis that you are, you should draw closer to her; it's your duty to correct and spank if necessary. If every girl at 13 is having a boyfriend, it doesn't make it right. It's your call to make her see it this way. It's not enough to snoop around to check her phone. Find out who her friends are, invite them over. This way, you can possible tell who she really is...birds of a feather flock together.

Educate her extensively on Sex education. Teach her the dangers of early Sex and premarital Sex.

Don't watch her go astray.

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right time to Start Having A Boyfriend by holaxi(m): 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
Desdemona:
It's perfectly normal for a 13year old girl to pay so much attention to her body and feel attracted to the opposite sex.
As a big sis that you are, you should draw closer to her; it's your duty to correct and spank if necessary. If every girl at 13 is having a boyfriend, it doesn't make it right. It's your call to make her see it this way. It's not enough to snoop around to check her phone. Find out who her friends are, invite them over. This way, you can possible tell who she really is...birds of a feather flock together.
Educate her extensively on Sex education. Teach her the dangers of early Sex and premarital Sex.
Don't watch her go astray.
Thanks will do just that

(1) (Reply)

Two Brides And A Groom Marriage In Isoko,delta State / Mistake, I need to delete this. / Please Ur Help Is Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.