Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes (9195 Views)

Which University Is The Most Biased When Admitting Students / Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? / Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by mjizzie(m): 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
oilykid:
Nobody is lying about your school here, These are just facts that anybody who is in lagos or have someone schooling there knows.. Sanity needs to return to that school..The sole aim of university education is no longer a top priority there.. The youths there have lost their focus in life and are doing another tin there thats explains the reasons why exam malpractise is like a norm there.. lecturers sleeping with young girls while the guys are sorting with the money they made from their yahoo runs.. I hope that you will be an exception there..
bros change your ways and stop believing in " them say them say" drop those your friends that are telling you lies cos I'm so sure they are one of those that have fake admission into lautech.. . . I spent 6years in that school and there was no case of cultism for even 1hr. And you are so sure of urself.. Bro change your mind set about LAUTECH.. people said a lot when I gained admmision into that school too but 75% were lies.. stories they heard from afar

1 Like

Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by mjizzie(m): 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
oilykid:
90% of girls in lautech are runs girls while 90% of guys are cultists, i know cause some of my guys are schooling in those universities[center][/center]
I'm so sure that those your guys are one of those small boys in 100lvl that are still with the mind set of what they have been told at home or those guys with fake admission or some yahoo guys in lautech because I can't deny that there is no yahoo guys in lautech, there is no sch in Nigeria without yahoo guys but it's not as bad as people outside d sch environment will tell.. I spent 6 years in Lautech . I had the same mindset too b4 I gained admission. Pls Ask Lautech students about the school and not your neighbours in other schools
Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by mischievous(m): 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
Except u av been to all universities in nigeria,u cant point out d worse
Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by damsolyn: 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
#oou
Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
Mercykayy:

I was wrong to have said cultism is peaceful. But you know nothing about my school. I can bet that we have 39% of them here. We only take "making money" serious. I don't support cultism in any way but I can't watch people lie about my school.

U seriously know nothing abt Lautech.....
Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by Mercykayy(m): 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
kocoD:

U seriously know nothing abt Lautech.....
OK... undecided undecided
Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by OgaSirAde(m): 11:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
Op your spelling needs attention there is nothing like 'prostitude'...
Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by sheftyxz(m): 11:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
Kwasu
Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by holluphemydavid(m): 12:55am On Sep 24, 2016
Useless thread ever, back to ur question, almost every schools av a runs girls so depends on where u had visited, once again, useless thread, cos I dnt knw hw dis cud improve someone way of life
Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by femmieday1(m): 8:11am On Sep 24, 2016
PLEASE I need contact of any student in University of Ife asap he/she must be a frequent user of the school library contact me laglaw01@gmail.com or 0701 732 8643
Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by femmieday1(m): 8:11am On Sep 24, 2016
PLEASE I need contact of any student in University of Ife asap he/she must be a frequent user of the school library contact me laglaw01@gmail.com or 0701 732 8643
Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by oluwalewis(m): 8:30am On Sep 24, 2016
photoshoot:

Naa, not true. Even Yabatech got more than lag.

I am very certain your judgement is based on what you heard or you not been up to the minimum requirement expected to date an akokite.
oloshos and prostitues are very rampant in states' univs n polys that are rarely recognised cos they are f**kin cheap bt akokites and lagos gurls generally are quite expensive so they get the bashing from financial incompetent guys
Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by photoshoot(m): 10:00am On Sep 24, 2016
oluwalewis:

I am very certain your judgement is based on what you heard or you not been up to the minimum requirement expected to date an akokite.
oloshos and prostitues are very rampant in states' univs n polys that are rarely recognised cos they are f**kin cheap bt akokites and lagos gurls generally are quite expensive so they get the bashing from financial incompetent guys

Lol. I am an akokite(currently schooling there).
I used to stay at Yabatech. And I am pretty sure you know now where I got my judgement from.....
Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by buffalowings: 10:48am On Sep 24, 2016
ademasta:
Uniuyo and uniport are 5&6 in Prostitutology and Oloshoorlogy grin

We must register for those courses angry

1 Like

Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by oluwalewis(m): 11:38am On Sep 24, 2016
photoshoot:

Lol. I am an akokite(currently schooling there).
I used to stay at Yabatech. And I am pretty sure you know now where I got my judgement from.....

I am an akokite alumni but I doubt u
Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by ademasta(m): 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
buffalowings:

grin
Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by ademasta(m): 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
buffalowings:

Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by photoshoot(m): 1:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
oluwalewis:

I am an akokite alumni but I doubt u

Lol. If you doubt me no issue...
When did you leave?
Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by oluwalewis(m): 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2016
photoshoot:

Lol. If you doubt me no issue...
When did you leave?

2012,bus admin.
I am nt sayin akokite gurls aint oloshos wen u consider d red cabs you see in front of new hall wen u r goin/comin from nyt reading bt they r fuckin xpensive makin themselves exclusively for the rich bt other tertiary institutions with relatively unknown names have cheap gurls making their markets available for all and sundry
Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by photoshoot(m): 2:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
oluwalewis:

2012,bus admin.
I am nt sayin akokite gurls aint oloshos wen u consider d red cabs you see in front of new hall wen u r goin/comin from nyt reading bt they r fuckin xpensive makin themselves exclusively for the rich bt other tertiary institutions with relatively unknown names have cheap gurls making their markets available for all and sundry

Oh, then we are saying same thing.

Read my initial comment, I quoted someone that said Unilag got the highest, then, I said before anyone must mention unilag, you must first mention Yabatech. They got more screps than lag.

And for you doubting me, you must have heard Eddy omolehinwa? Ajape?
Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by Mightyraw(m): 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
oilykid:
u the one lying here..cultism is neva peaceful, wait till they start their madness again.lautech is one of the hubs to cultism in nigeria..
Were re ooo
Lautech, cultism ke
Mio gborii
Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by oilykid(m): 2:34pm On Sep 24, 2016
Mightyraw:

Were re ooo
Lautech, cultism ke
Mio gborii
TFY angry
Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by iamFawaz(m): 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
oilykid:
unilag, yabatech , lautech have more oloshos more than other schools in the entire country undecided
guess you've never been to ib poly ......
Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by Mightyraw(m): 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
oilykid:
TFY angry
Anaye, seems ur area bros been busting u lies bout skool and cultism,
sit tight for ur jamb,
U can make Lautech Ur first choice
Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by oilykid(m): 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
iamFawaz:

NOPE..WATS HAPPENING THERE ?
Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by Mightyraw(m): 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
iamFawaz:

U so oN point,
Awon omo better ib poly
Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by oluwalewis(m): 2:45pm On Sep 24, 2016
cheesy
photoshoot:

Read my initial comment, I quoted someone that said Unilag got the highest, then, I said before anyone must mention unilag, you must first mention Yabatech. They got more screps than lag.

grin
photoshoot:

Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by oilykid(m): 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2016
Mightyraw:

Anaye, seems ur area bros been busting u lies bout skool and cultism,
sit tight for ur jamb,
U can make Lautech Ur first choice
Nonsense!! who wants to go to an infected cultist school except cultists like you.
FYI, Am already a 300l student of electronic engr in the University of Nigeria. I willl advise to study hard and retake jamb again n go for a more reputable school in this country instead wasting your time and parents money in that cult's den learning yahoo
Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by Mightyraw(m): 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
oilykid:
Nonsense!! who wants to go to an infected cultist school except cultists like you.
FYI, Am already a 300l student of electronic engr in the University of Nigeria. I willl advise to study hard and retake jamb again n go for a more reputable school in this country instead wasting your time and parents money in that cult's den learning yahoo
All dis aspirant sha
Last time i checked unn no get electronics eng
Lautech pdergree form izz still out. Grabit
Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by hUmaneOne: 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
femmieday1:
PLEASE I need contact of any student in University of Ife asap
he/she must be a frequent user of the school library
contact me laglaw01@gmail.com or
0701 732 8643
You need help and the best thread to ask is an olosho thread! angry
Re: Which University Contains More Oloshos/prostitudes by oilykid(m): 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
Mightyraw:

All dis aspirant sha
Last time i checked unn no get electronics eng
Lautech pdergree form izz still out. Grabit
For saying that UNN doesn't have ECE, Am done with you cause you might quote me nxt time and say that UNN is secondary school and not a university grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Unreachable Since Last Meeting, Says ASUU / Sugar Mummy, Respond! / What Is The Difference Between TALENT, GIFT, DESTINY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.